Page 5 of Zeno Acne Clearing Device reviews

3.1/5 - 121 reviews

Brand: Zeno

Reviewed on May 10, 2009

great to run it with accutane

incase u get a random zit here and their it works great to take them down faster

helps take out a zit u notice is coming

if u can afford it buy it

try looking for it on ebay

Reviewed on April 22, 2009

it works as it promised!!!try it your self.not for severe acne.

Reviewed on March 12, 2009

having zeno in your acne-fighting arsenal is better than not having it at all because it does work on at least 1 out of every 4 pimples (for me anyway). i tend to get the really big, under the skin kind which last for 1-2 weeks & scar so if i can avoid even 1 with this thing i am happy. warning though: if you use it 4-5x and your pimple is still there, DO NOT USE zeno on it more, might make it worse. but up til 4x go for it. it really helps! also, if you end up popping a zit & you have a lot of inflammation, try using zeno on that area. it might sting a little, but for me it helps the raised bump go down. hope this is helpful, good luck!

Reviewed on February 26, 2009

I must admit I was skeptical of this product to begin with...but I decided to try it! WOW! Awesome results! It may seem a little pricey, but cost is nothing compared to Dr. visits, medications, creams. Awesome Device!!

Reviewed on February 25, 2009

DO NOT BUY THAT PIECE OF JUNK

Reviewed on February 12, 2009

yes, buy it! it really works, even on huge cystic pimples. just zap and go. it rocks!

Reviewed on January 29, 2009

no more annoying pimples for me..i like this product. it works very well and i'm very happy with it. i found best price on amazon. mini was $77 there which is easy on my budget. pull the batteries out when it is not on, and there are no problems.

Reviewed on January 29, 2009

Seems to be working for me, but I am also using Benzaclin (a prescription cream) which I recommend to use as well.

The only thing that has cleared my skin 100% is Yaz and I am trying to get back on it as soon as I have my next doctor's appt. I strongly recommend Yaz for any woman with moderate acne.

I will always keep Zeno in my arsenal though.