Page 2 of Zeno Acne Clearing Device reviews

3.1/5 - 120 reviews

Brand: Zeno

Reviewed on July 14, 2010

This product is not a miracle cure, but I'm happy to have and use it. I bought it 5 weeks ago and tested it on a new pimple (fresh that morning) and one that was 1 week old. The new one died the next day and cleared up completely within 3. Awesome!

The old one is still red 5 weeks later (yes, 5 weeks...) and has never come to a head. That's rare for me and I expect the Zeno device killed the bacteria and prevented a quicker resolution. Bummer!

I have since treated ~6 other new ones and all but 1 died in 1 day versus my usual 10 days. The one that survived is smaller and I think it will fade quicker. Cool!

I plan on buying this product again, but I understand that's it's just another tool in the toolbox and it's most effective on fresh, smaller and close-to-the-surface ones.

Reviewed on July 6, 2010

i have it but the pink and blue one and i cant use it in the day only at night and when im not with friends because it makes it so enflamed and red that its embaressing.

but in the morning it was alittle smaller

i think that there are things out there that can help without paying alot of money for only 80 usesD:

Reviewed on June 14, 2010

for what you pay for it... it is nottt worth it.

Reviewed on June 3, 2010

I bought this product on about 4 weeks ago. The first week I had to replace it because there 4 dots in a row that show how much usage you have left. By the 4th day of using it was down to the third to last button. So, I took it back and the store replaced it. Probably about 2 weeks later I noticed the same thing and took it back again. This make 1 week since I have had it the second replacement and its down to the the second row of usage. I know that I am not using this product enough for the usage buttons to indicate lesser time. I reviewed this item before purchasing I was well aware that is not compatible for severe acne however some reviews stated that it still worked. FALSE!!!! I put it on my hard pimples and they do nothing from them. I still have hyperpigmentation from the pimple. My face looks a mess. I have to wear gobs of makeup to camouflage my acne scars. Very unhappy with this product. I'm just going to go ahead and use the rest of whats left as the hotness really helps stop the soreness even if only briefly. I'm waiting for my accutane to come in the mail because I cant take this outbreaks anymore :(

Reviewed on March 25, 2010

This product works best if you catch the impending pimple in its infancy, otherwise it's a 50/50 shot it will work at all. If you have a lot of pimples, it can be very time consuming to zap each one, as it takes 4 minutes per pimple. I have to say that overall, Zeno has prevented what would have otherwise been HUGE embarrassing pimples - that is, when I was able to catch them early enough.

Reviewed on March 15, 2010

if you have a cystic pimple, a.k.a. one that is underneath the skin, then this product works. it drastically reduces the inflammation and speeds the healing process. those little suckers are really annoying, but this product will help get rid of them.

Reviewed on March 14, 2010

I'd reccomend this for those who have the occasional large pimple like me. When first using it I had to take it away from my face for a second before replacing it on my zit because of the heat but I'm sure it's different for everyone.

I'm happy with it, it's like having an extra backup plan in case the daily regimen just isnt enough.

Reviewed on February 4, 2010

Bought this, got rid of one of my breakouts I caught right away so I was happy about that , doenst work on older pimples,cost alot.

Reviewed on February 2, 2010

Zeno hot spot is a waste of money since it doesn't work on my pimples. It may be due to the cheap plastic and design of the zeno hot spot, which differs from the regular zeno.

My sister and friend also bought the zeno hot spots along with me and they had the same issue with the small pimples evolving into cystic acne after use with the zeno. It may be due to the cheap plastic tip placed on the pimple that probably aggravates the site rather than kill the bacteria.

The zeno hot spot is cheaper than the regular zeno due to its smaller design that is made of cheaper plastic. It was difficult to turn on the zeno after 15 uses so it is now rendered broken.

BOTTOM LINE: ZENO hot spot is a waste of money. Better to invest in good cleansers, clarisonic and benzoyl peroxide.