Zenmed Skin Eraser Kit reviews

3.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Renewing MicroDermabrasion Complex Ingredients:
Purified Water, Montmorillonite, Ground Walnut Shells, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Extracts of Chamomile, Sea Kelp, Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme and Horsetail, Vitamin B5, C and E, Allantoin Algin, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. Non-Comedogenic, 100% Vegetarian, Paraben-Free Formulation, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances.

Skin Eraser
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Sodium Alginate, Phenoxyethanol Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. Non-Comedogenic, 100% Vegetarian, Paraben-Free Formulation, No Artificial Colors or Fragrances.

Absolutely dreadful
Reviewed on June 16, 2014

I can hands down say this is perhaps the worst 'scar' treatment I have ever used, and trust me I have tried many a thing. I did absolutely nothing, in fact made it worse. I had to pay extra to the post office to receive this as it came from Canada which was an even bigger kick in the teeth. The little bottle of scar solution looks like the stuff they apply to people in surgery, its absurd, truly dreadful product. I honestly think that a topical solution such as this will make absolutely no difference to your skin at all. Its just crap to say the least I would advise staying away and thoroughly doing your research on your skin type and what kind of scarring you have.

BR, Scranton
Reviewed on March 9, 2013

used their acne system and after 6 months my acne was gone but spots on my forehead were still red. im using this for 2 months and notice a difference. i was worried since I thought my acne may come back but it hasn't and my skin looks clearer

Sean, Wash
Reviewed on October 29, 2012

this is what I'm doing now. I had bad acne that finally went away when I was 24 this seems to be helping the marks fade and it's not breaking me out again which other things can do.

Erin
Reviewed on October 26, 2012

I've just finished using this kit and had great results from it. My skin was heavily scared after I had a bout of really bad acne plus a reaction and rash from a previous medication. I think unless you have extremely sensitive skin this will work pretty well on most people because my skin is a bit sensitive and it didn't bother me much.

Anonymous, Sacramento, Ca
Reviewed on February 24, 2012

Great for people with thick skin, I really wanted this stuff to work, so it was a big bummer. I will stick to more gentler aha's