Page 5 of Zenmed Derma Cleanse System reviews

4.2/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 08/28/2014 21:25 UTC

Reviewed on October 2, 2012

I can't take prescription meds because I have an extremely sensitive stomach. No topicals were helping my acne so I found this.

I'm really glad I heard about how herbs work and how they detoxify and take a little longer than prescription meds to work because I was ready to give up after a month or so but I didn't and after 3 months I was rewarded with really great clear skin.

Reviewed on September 28, 2012

I only used the capsules with Cetaphil cleanser and my acne went away after about 4 months. It's still gone 6 months later

Reviewed on September 26, 2012

I was sick of putting chemicals in my body to heal my acne. These herbs came at just the right time.

Reviewed on September 24, 2012

People this does take time to work but it will save your skin. it won't create dry areas and it will not make you feel sick. myself and both my sisters have used it over the last few years and I have recommended it to several of my friends so I have seen that it does work in all cases.

my skin is still clear after 2 years!

Reviewed on September 22, 2012

I have been seeing a derm for acne for the last 4 years. Nothing has worked. I talked to the staff via their chat option and described my skin. they suggested that since I didn't have too many large pimples, just small ones and my skin was sensitive and red sometimes i may have rosacea. I brought this up to my GP and he agreed I probably had rosacea and was amazed my derm didn't realize.

zenmed gave me a suggestion for how to treat my rosacea and whatever acne I did have so I ordered that and within a week my redness was so much better and my small bumps are now going away a few weeks later.

I am so happy I talked to them and got my skin issues solved FINALLY

Reviewed on September 20, 2012

this was pretty good stuff. i still have some acne but not giant angry pimples and not nearly as many. even acutaine didnt help as much as this

Reviewed on September 9, 2012

it seems to be working for me already and it's only been 5 weeks. the gel isn't making my skin dry but is getting rid of my bumps and the cleanser is really foamy but it doesn't really dry me out either.

Reviewed on September 8, 2012

You don't know how happy I am to have found a safe natural treatment that actually has cleared up my skin.