Page 4 of Zenmed Derma Cleanse System reviews

4.2/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 09/18/2014 21:52 UTC

Reviewed on October 26, 2012

*note* I am not using the Derma Cleanse System but the Acne Therapy for Combination Skin by the same company. I believe it is much the same but you seem to get an exfoliant instead of the capsules. I have researched the capsules further and will probably order those next time along with these topicals.

So far these topicals are pretty good. I'm happy they are not drying my skin out and I'm hopeful since these are not loaded with chemicals they will be different and work when nothing else has.

Reviewed on October 23, 2012

the capsules are like vitamins for your skin not only have my acne gone away but my skin is so much smoother and nice looking

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

my zits are alot better.1st thing that worked 4 me

Reviewed on October 16, 2012

I'm so glad I researched this and read all the reviews because I'm currently taking this and after 2 weeks my skin broke out more :( The customer service people told me it was normal and I knew from reading on here it could happen so I stuck with it and now a few more weeks have passed and the bad breakout went away and I for sure have less acne now! I can see how much this is helping! The 2 week breakout is sooooo worth it in the end.

So my advice is for sure to stick with it!

Reviewed on October 14, 2012

I've used everything from Neutrogena to Clean and clear, Proactiv, Murad, prescriptions from doctors. this was my final purchase before I gave in to accutane which I did NOT want to do. THIS WORKS! The other reviewers are correct when they say there is just something about this, the blend of herbs whatever that helps with acne!

Reviewed on October 13, 2012

This company has done their homework and figured out what is safe and natural to help with acne.

Reviewed on October 9, 2012

agree this stuff is the bomb

Reviewed on October 7, 2012

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS! They mean what they say when they say improvements after 4-6 weeks because the capsules are natural and safe so it does but this is the ONLY thing that has worked including prescriptions I was on for years. Also like others I am super happy it didn't dry up my skin while it was healing.

Reviewed on October 6, 2012

i was hesitant to get this for about a year and did a ton of research. I really hate taking pills but the capsules aren't so hard to swallow and got better after a few weeks. my skin really responded well to the cleanser and gel as well.

Reviewed on October 4, 2012

The products are all great but the AHA/BHA Complex totally saved my clogged pores thus reducing my overall acne.