Zenmed Derma Cleanse System

Average price: $82.05

Brand: Zenmed

Most helpful review

By Cienna, MO on 08/26/2012

drink lots of water and be patient for a few months and you will see a HUGE difference in your skin..

Pros:
  • my acne is mostly gone and this wasn't drying at all and it was safe for me
Cons:
  • it really did take a while to start working but it was worth it

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 04/16/2014 14:09 UTC

Member reviews

By on

the capsules are like vitamins for your skin not only have my acne gone away but my skin is so much smoother and nice looking

Pros

• my skin is healthier looking and feeling

Cons

• its herbal so it takes long time
  • severe
  • for about a year
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

my zits are alot better.1st thing that worked 4 me

By on

I'm so glad I researched this and read all the reviews because I'm currently taking this and after 2 weeks my skin broke out more :( The customer service people told me it was normal and I knew from reading on here it could happen so I stuck with it and now a few more weeks have passed and the bad breakout went away and I for sure have less acne now! I can see how much this is helping! The 2 week breakout is sooooo worth it in the end.

So my advice is for sure to stick with it!

• for about a month

By on

I've used everything from Neutrogena to Clean and clear, Proactiv, Murad, prescriptions from doctors. this was my final purchase before I gave in to accutane which I did NOT want to do. THIS WORKS! The other reviewers are correct when they say there is just something about this, the blend of herbs whatever that helps with acne!

By on

This company has done their homework and figured out what is safe and natural to help with acne.

Pros

• I love the fact that it is not loaded with chemicals which are dangerous for my skin and body

Cons

• Because it is natural it does take a little longer to take effect.It also has a strong herbally smell which does go away after applying.
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 79.95
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

agree this stuff is the bomb

• $ 40

By on

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS! They mean what they say when they say improvements after 4-6 weeks because the capsules are natural and safe so it does but this is the ONLY thing that has worked including prescriptions I was on for years. Also like others I am super happy it didn't dry up my skin while it was healing.

Pros

• worked on my acne

Cons

• takes a long time
  • a bit pricy
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

i was hesitant to get this for about a year and did a ton of research. I really hate taking pills but the capsules aren't so hard to swallow and got better after a few weeks. my skin really responded well to the cleanser and gel as well.

Pros

• works
  • natural
  • not too expensive

Cons

• takes a while
  • i hate taking pills
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

The products are all great but the AHA/BHA Complex totally saved my clogged pores thus reducing my overall acne.

By on

I can't take prescription meds because I have an extremely sensitive stomach. No topicals were helping my acne so I found this.

I'm really glad I heard about how herbs work and how they detoxify and take a little longer than prescription meds to work because I was ready to give up after a month or so but I didn't and after 3 months I was rewarded with really great clear skin.

Pros

• safe
  • helps acne

Cons

• it DOES take a while
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 70
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.