Zenmed Derma Cleanse System

Average price: $82.05

Brand: Zenmed

Most helpful review

By Cienna, MO on 08/26/2012

drink lots of water and be patient for a few months and you will see a HUGE difference in your skin..

Pros:
  • my acne is mostly gone and this wasn't drying at all and it was safe for me
Cons:
  • it really did take a while to start working but it was worth it

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 04/18/2014 03:32 UTC

Member reviews

By on

I have had acne for 16 yrs and finally took my family's advice and got off all the chemical topicals and drugs and use a more natural approach. This is what I found and I could not be happier with how useful this is. I don't have any drug reliance and know my body is clean.

Pros

• a different yet helpful approach to healing acne

Cons

• because herbs are better for you it takes longer to work and heal than if you use prescription meds.
  • severe
  • for about a year
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is a great alternative to anyone who wishes to clear their skin without antibiotics as it is safer on the body and causes no side effects.

Pros

• safe
  • effective
  • nondrying

Cons

• must remember to take capsules
  • can take a while to kick in
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

After ordering and using proactive a few yrs back with absolutly no results i was understandably reluctant to order another online acne product. I actually brought it up with a coworker who had ordered it from her daughter and said it cleared her right up so I ran home and ordered the DC system.

I used it for 4 months and my acne is not completely gone but it is noticeably better and this has worked the best of pretty much everything other than prescriptions I have tried. I am more likely to continue using this, or recommend this than prescriptions because those mess up your body.

By on

I did my research on these herbs and they all showed promise for great skin. I have only been using this system for a month but I am already seeing some healing and freshness to my skin and am hopeful the acne will go away next.

Pros

• research shows these herbs have merit

Cons

• a bit expensive
  • dislike taking pills
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

YES I wasn't going to post a review but I saw the last person who was talking about dry skin and acne and how tough that is to treat. I had the same issues and used the dry skin treatment from this company with great results. Kudos to a company who finally understands!

By on

I am (was) a 43 yr old acne sufferer and nothing I used helped my acne much and it all made my skin dry, tight and I believe it gave me fine lines and wrinkles sooner than I should have in my early 30s.

I was able to get the dry/mature acne kit from zenmed and not only is my acne much better but my skin has improved in other ways and looks better than it has in years.

Pros

• This is one of the only companies that offers acne products tailored for your skin needs which is very important

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I used the system shown here for 3 months then switched to the one for combination skin. I think the capsules were great to jump start my acne removal and the topicals are still working to keep it away

• moderate

By on

other acne treatments have worked for me some but the acne gets better and my skin is parched dry and flaking. Neither is flattering or ideal.This system actually helped my skin get better with very little drying to my skin so I didn't have to trade off issues.

Pros

• didn't dry out my skin!

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

just did this system for 4 months and my acne is alot better.I'm going to stop but I'll start again if my acne comes back.

By on

*note* I am not using the Derma Cleanse System but the Acne Therapy for Combination Skin by the same company. I believe it is much the same but you seem to get an exfoliant instead of the capsules. I have researched the capsules further and will probably order those next time along with these topicals.

So far these topicals are pretty good. I'm happy they are not drying my skin out and I'm hopeful since these are not loaded with chemicals they will be different and work when nothing else has.

• for a few weeks