Page 3 of Zenmed Derma Cleanse System reviews

4.2/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 08/22/2014 21:38 UTC

Reviewed on November 30, 2012

It's my 2nd day using this product and I must say so far it's wonderful. My skin is super sensitive and it cannot tolerate pretty much most of both over the counter and prescription acne products so I avoid them at all cost. So you can only imagine how reluctant I was to use this one. But to my surprise this product did not irritate my skin! That NEVER happens unless I'm using Dove or Baby Johnson's products so I am definitely giving it a try ;)

Reviewed on November 28, 2012

I have had acne for 16 yrs and finally took my family's advice and got off all the chemical topicals and drugs and use a more natural approach. This is what I found and I could not be happier with how useful this is. I don't have any drug reliance and know my body is clean.

Reviewed on November 21, 2012

This is a great alternative to anyone who wishes to clear their skin without antibiotics as it is safer on the body and causes no side effects.

Reviewed on November 18, 2012

After ordering and using proactive a few yrs back with absolutly no results i was understandably reluctant to order another online acne product. I actually brought it up with a coworker who had ordered it from her daughter and said it cleared her right up so I ran home and ordered the DC system.

I used it for 4 months and my acne is not completely gone but it is noticeably better and this has worked the best of pretty much everything other than prescriptions I have tried. I am more likely to continue using this, or recommend this than prescriptions because those mess up your body.

Reviewed on November 13, 2012

I did my research on these herbs and they all showed promise for great skin. I have only been using this system for a month but I am already seeing some healing and freshness to my skin and am hopeful the acne will go away next.

Reviewed on November 11, 2012

YES I wasn't going to post a review but I saw the last person who was talking about dry skin and acne and how tough that is to treat. I had the same issues and used the dry skin treatment from this company with great results. Kudos to a company who finally understands!

Reviewed on November 8, 2012

I am (was) a 43 yr old acne sufferer and nothing I used helped my acne much and it all made my skin dry, tight and I believe it gave me fine lines and wrinkles sooner than I should have in my early 30s.

I was able to get the dry/mature acne kit from zenmed and not only is my acne much better but my skin has improved in other ways and looks better than it has in years.

Reviewed on November 6, 2012

I used the system shown here for 3 months then switched to the one for combination skin. I think the capsules were great to jump start my acne removal and the topicals are still working to keep it away

Reviewed on November 3, 2012

other acne treatments have worked for me some but the acne gets better and my skin is parched dry and flaking. Neither is flattering or ideal.This system actually helped my skin get better with very little drying to my skin so I didn't have to trade off issues.

Reviewed on October 29, 2012

just did this system for 4 months and my acne is alot better.I'm going to stop but I'll start again if my acne comes back.