Page 2 of Zenmed Derma Cleanse System reviews

4.2/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 11/01/2014 00:26 UTC

Reviewed on February 3, 2013

i have been on this for a month. started using the product because i was getting off of birth control pills and my face exploded. they say it takes three months to get hhe birth control out of your system so my fourth month would be january and that is when i started taking zenmed. it is now febuary and my face is still bumpy and oily. i will stick with it but i have to buy more product which is about 70dollars. i dont know but spring is coming and i need to be clear.

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

i finally used this after reading good reviews and having friends use this and liking it. i expected it to take a while and it has been 2 months but my skin is clearer of acne now

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

amazing stuff. the duo of the herbs and creams is what works.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I started using the rosacea products from this company a few years ago and it has been a lifesaver! A few months ago I used a sunscreen that broke my skin out badly and the acne never went away so last time I ordered the rosacea products I was going to order the acne kit too.

I emailed in my concerns and the rep told me the best way to combine the two treatments and I actually didn't need to buy the whole kit so I saved $$. My acne is already better after only 3 wks too.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

I just got this for Christmas but I have been wanting to use it forever after some friends cleared up their zits last summer with it.

Reviewed on December 23, 2012

my favorite acne treatment that worked without drying or causing bad effects

Reviewed on December 16, 2012

I totally agree with the last person who posted Donna. I was lucky to find this and I'm sorry I hesitated for a few months before ordering it because this has actually worked and I know it's not a temporary fix.

Reviewed on December 9, 2012

I would recommend using this even if your acne isn't super bad because not only did it get rid of my moderately severe acne but my skin is really soft and healthy looking now so the herbs really do work

Reviewed on December 6, 2012

I have REALLY sensitive skin and a REALLY sensitive stomach and this system doesn't make my skin red or my stomach hurt. plus even though it's only been a month my skin is already starting to look a little better.

Reviewed on December 2, 2012

It's true how if your acne is bad it's something going on the inside and no amount of topical acne cream will help.

I've been using physicians formula acne cream and it wasn't making things worse but it wasn't helping much. I started using the capsules from DermaCleanse and it was what helped my zits finally.