Zenmed Derma Cleanse System reviews

4.2/5 - 304 reviews

Brand: Zenmed

Derma Cleanse® Acne Gel
Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Purified Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Glycolate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Vitamin B5, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Derma Cleanse® Capsules
Ingredients:
Neem, Chaste Tree, Forsythia, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Red Dahlia, Yellow Dock, Burdock, Dandelion, Chamomile, Sarsaparilla, Milk Thistle, Schizonepeta,Red Peony Root, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

Facial Cleansing Gel
Ingredients:
Sage, Coltsfoot, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Rosemary, Althea, Wild Thyme, Horsetail, Cucumber in Purified Water, Disodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Source: Coconut), Cocamidopropylbetaine (Source: Coconut)
Cocamide DEA (Source: Coconut), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin C, Pro-Vitamin B5, Allantoin (Source: Comfrey Root), Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Vegetable Gycerin,Disodium Oleamido Sulfsuccinate (Source: Coconut), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin, Vitamins A, E, & D3, Essential Oils of Rose, Geranium, Lavender, Tangerine, Sodium Lauryl / Laureth Sulfate Paraben Free Formula.

ZENMED Derma Cleanse System - Acne Treatment
updated: 04/18/2014 12:16 UTC

Reviewed on April 6, 2013

used for 4 months and my skin cleared by 90% and is still clear. WAY better than proactiv or anything over the counter

Reviewed on March 23, 2013

took the derma cleanse product for 2 months and a week my face went from bad to worst. but I hear ppl are taking it for 7 months and now starting to see a difference. why are these pills so expensive if they are not the highest grade of herbs, maybe it would work better if it was liquid drops.

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

i was ready to give up but i know herbs and vitamins take a long time. when i was deficient in iron a few yrs ago it took months to see a difference. same here.

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

the only reason i took off a star was cause my skin didn't get better for almost 3 months. but then it took another 3 months and now my skin is really clear

some people may be frustrated because it takes time to work but if u don't use it at all your skin will probably always have zits.

Reviewed on March 3, 2013

they say good things come to those who wait and I'm glad I stuck with this because my skin finally is starting to look really great

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

my skin is really dry but i still suffer from acne quite badly. This helped to not make it crack from even more dryness. First acne treatment I've tried that hasn't. Plus most of my acne is now gone. I'm going to try their scar cream and hope its as good because I do have a lot of scaring left.

Reviewed on February 17, 2013

i use a combination of their acne and rosacea products. as a previous person said their customer service is great because i didn't know how to combine the products for both conditions plus I din't want to spend a ton of money on both sets but they set me right and now my rosacea/redness is completely gone and my acne is alot better.

Reviewed on February 15, 2013

this is the best if you don't want to use chemicals and are sick of seeing acne on your skin

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

to the last poster i was in your boat 2. i had to use this for 4 months before i saw significant improvement after having acne for almost 8 yrs. it's now been 7 months and im weaning myself off of it because my skin is really very clear now. im barely taking any capsules at all anymore and my skin is still really good. keep with it!

Reviewed on February 3, 2013

i have been on this for a month. started using the product because i was getting off of birth control pills and my face exploded. they say it takes three months to get hhe birth control out of your system so my fourth month would be january and that is when i started taking zenmed. it is now febuary and my face is still bumpy and oily. i will stick with it but i have to buy more product which is about 70dollars. i dont know but spring is coming and i need to be clear.