Zarqa Young Pure Skin Cream reviews

Brand: Zarqa

No ingredients listed.

Zarqa Young Pure Skin Cream

Moisturizes but makes acne worse
Reviewed on November 17, 2015

Although it did a good job hydrating my skin (especially my cheeks) it caused more worse acne on my chin and forehead. I googled all the ingredients and turns out some of them are comedogenic. So don't use this product if you have sensitive oily skin!

A good balanced moisturizer
Reviewed on August 31, 2015

I bought this on a whim but it turned out pretty good and I ended up using it for quite a while.

It's decently priced and doesn't contain any parfum or any ingredients that irritate or effect my skin negetively.

The only thing that is a bit of a con is: at the end of a long day it does leave you a tiny bit oily but so far I haven't found anything that leaves me less oily so I'm still on the search for such a product.

Overall: great product, recommended