ZAPZYT Acne Pack reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: ZAPZYT

Step 1 Acne Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Purified Water' Disodium EDTA' Chamomile Extract' Aloe Vera Gel' Bioterge AS-40' Cocamidopropyl Betaine' Glucamate DOE-120' Glydant' Sodium Chloride.

Step 2 Repairing Day Gel
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Propylene Glycol' Carbomer 940' Dipropylene Glycol' Xanthan Gum' Ethoxydiglycol' Lionleamidopropyl' PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Glycereth 4.5 Lactate' Aloe Vera Gel' Kola' Guarana and Mate Extract' Tetrasodium EDTA' Citric Acid' Cocomidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate.

Step 3 Repairing Night Gel
Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

Laureth-4' Carbomer 940' EDTA' Diisopropanolamine' Purified Water USP.

ZapZyt Acne Pack-3 ct
updated: 04/22/2017 22:55 UTC

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on August 2, 2010

i used this pack for about a month. i was very pleased at first because a lot of acne disappeared within the first two weeks, but after that, it dried out my skin horribly. by the end of the month, the area around my mouth and nose would crack and bleed if i moved my mouth to much. after i stopped using it, acne came back double. if i had known that it would do that, i would have been happy with the moderate acne i had in the first place..

Jay, Los Angeles,CA
Reviewed on August 2, 2010

So basically like many others, I have tried tons of products, and nothing really worked(except for Dan's Regime, but it was a bit drying and expensive for me.) So I seen this Zapzyt kit on sale at Rite Aid, for 8 dollars. I figured it couldn't hurt, since I am willing to try anything that claims to help my skin.

To be honest, I was a bit hesitant because the face cleanser and day gel are made with salicylic acid, and the night cream is BP. I have heard a ton of times that it is not good to mix the two. Also, salicylic acid has done nothing for me in the past, but seemed to make me break out even more. Regardless, I bought it so I was going to follow it exactly.

It comes with moderately sized bottles of a Cleanser (Step 1,) Day Gel (Step 2,) and 5 % BP ( Step 3.) You are suppose to wash your face with the cleanser once in the morning and once at night. In the morning after washing, you are suppose to gently rub in the Day Gel, and it absorbs into your skin in about a minute. At night you wash again, then apply a light layer of the BP. That's it!

After using the product for a month, I can say that I am extremely happy with this kit. It has cleaned my face up, made my pores appear tighter, and has cleared my many many blackheads.

Check out other reviews online, don't just take my word for it, but it really worked well on my skin.