YSL Top Secret Natural Action Exfoliator reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: YSL

YSL Top Secret Natural Action Exfoliator

Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodeceth-25, Aqua, Sorbitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Yeast Extract, Alanin Glycine, Lysine, Oleanolic Acid.

Beau, New York, NY
Reviewed on March 2, 2011

I received this a gift and I am in love!

In the past I have always used St. Ive's Apricot Scrubs - which are great, but a little more rough on my skin.

This is an interesting exfoliate - you apply it to your face DRY (not wet) and smooth it all over your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.

It turns from a gel to a liquid when it adheres to the surface of your face and when you add a little cold water to your hands it emulsifies and get's rid of all the dead skin cells.

I cant tell you how great my skin felt afterward - it was genuinely one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received.

It got rid of all my dry and flaky skin (from using Retin A and Benzaclin) and It improved my skins texture and appearance!