Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion System reviews

2.3/5 - 27 reviews

Brand: Youthful Essence

Youthful Essence Resurfacing Cream
Ingredients:
Alumina, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol Lecithin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Youthful Essence Facial Warming Cleanser Ingredients:
Glycerin, Glycereth-26,  Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,  Ethoxydiglycol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil,
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,
Rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil,
Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil,  Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut Stem Oil, Linalool.

Youthful Essence Skin Enhancing Serum
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Cetyl
Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Coco‐Glycerides, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG‐100
Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Kluyveromyces Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Dipeptide-4, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol,  Glutamylamidoethyl Indole, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, PEG‐75 Stearate , Ceteth‐20, Steareth‐20, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA,  Phenoxyethanol.

courtney, NC
Anonymous, Sharon from North Carolina
Reviewed on June 11, 2011

I would not recommend this product to anyone!!!

I knew that it looked cheap when I got it, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. In this case, the looks were not deceiving!!!

Amanda, North Palm Beach
Reviewed on March 16, 2010

Not Worth the trouble that I had with Customer Service. I was charged and never recieved correct brush head replacement.

Shannon, Canada
Reviewed on March 5, 2010

I would not recommend it to those who have sensative skin

Anonymous, RI
Canadian Guy, Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed on November 24, 2009

Never Use this product, it causes lots of breakout Even though i stopped using it it still has left lot of acne on my face and acne scars are worst

mimi, pa
Reviewed on November 22, 2009

DO NOT BUY!!! I have been trying to return this for 3 months. They have charged my charge card 3 times.. $103.00 each time I have yet to see a dime back. They keep telling me I didnt return it in the 60 day trail period. BULL CRAP I called and the girl said just write return on the box and send it back. I DID (wrong PLEASE get a reciept from the post office that way you have proof that you did it) Anyhow I didn’t and now they are saying they didnt get it with in the 60 day time period. But the kicker is they are still sending me this crap. I had to cancel my credit card. If you want to try something like this with out the hassle go to your cvs store and try one, if you dont like it take it back..I have been using MARY KAY it gave me the same result with out the little vibrating tool.

jenny, sacramento, ca
Reviewed on November 17, 2009

not for heavy scarring. can be compared to drug store treatment kits.

The Truth, baltimore
Reviewed on September 10, 2009

people who have acne... there is only one solution to it. Hot water and icy cold water. Im 18 and had acne severely since i was 13. I have tried to find out how to get rid of acne for the longest time until i was 17 and figured out what the problem was. all the soaps and chemicals people have placed upon their face only clog the pores. by using hot water to open the pores of ur face, it clears the dirt and debris that has built up and ur body defenses are trying to get rid of. after applying hot water to ur face u use ice cold water with ice cubes on ur face, that closes the pores and keeps dirt and bacteria from gettin into the pores. due this daily (every day) and u'll c results in 2 weeks. Tip: every time u use the bathroom or wash ur hands, wash ur face while ur at it. =) Hope you find this Advice helpful. oh, and you'll save a ton of money by not buying any medicines for acne. If it works for me it should work for u!!!

Mahea, Hawaii
Reviewed on May 23, 2009

I saw this product on tv and thought, why not. I called and ordered the product and couldn't wait to get it. The first time I used the product, no change, but after the third my skin got really dry and I started to break out really bad. I called customer care to cancel my future orders, but 30 days later was charged for a 3 month supply. I called customer care again and was told that since the product already shipped out that I would have to wait until I got the product (6-8 weeks from shipping) and then send it back to them, and then credits could take another 4-6 weeks. When the product came I refused shipment on it. When I called customer service I was told that since I didn't insure the unopened, refused package that they could not tell if I kept the product or not. I told them that I still had the first shipment that was barely used. I called my credit card company and was told that by law you only have 60 days to dispute the charges so there was nothing they could do.