Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: Younique

Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation

Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isohexadecane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Propylene Carbonate, Methicone, Parfum, Alaria escaulenta Extract, Hydrogen Dimethicone. May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation

Younique photoshop in a bottle
Reviewed on April 8, 2017

I thought all the hype about this product was worth a try. I've watched numerous videos online where someone had really bad acne and used this product and BAM 💥 you couldn't even tell. So I gave it a shot it's 39 dollars which is more than I'd ever want to pay for foundation but what the heck I figured it was def worth the money .. well ... it wasn't .. it barely covered any imperfections on my skin and not only that it looked Cakey I wrote to the company and sent it back and got a replacement well this time it covered a little more but now it made my skin itch and it made me look blotchy and it didn't last very long at all. Needless to say I wouldn't purchase this product again however I do love there eyeshadow pallets .. but I guess the search continues for a good foundation