Yogi Skin Detox Tea reviews

Brand: Yogi

Yogi Skin Detox Tea

Green Tea Leaf (Organic), Rose Petal, Honeybush (Organic), Hibiscus Flower (Organic), Red Clover (Organic), Cardamom (Cardamomum) Seed (Organic), Oregon Grape Root, Orange Peel (Organic), Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa) (Organic), Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinate) (Organic), Yellow Dock Root, Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) Leaf.

Yogi Skin Detox Tea

Yogi Herbal Skin Detox Tea Bags - 16 Count, 1.12 Ounce (2 Pack)
updated: 06/07/2017 03:08 UTC

hormonal acne blessing!!
Reviewed on March 7, 2017

i get the worst hormonal acne/cysts on my neck and lower jawline before my period so i start drinking this 3-5 days before i know i'm going to get my period, i start with one bag a day until i get closer to when my period starts and then move up to 2 a day, i usually stop drinking it around the second day of my period, because i never get any acne when i'm actually on my period. i usually never get any really bad acne other than before my period from hormonal reasons, so having this makes sure my skin is super clear for the rest of the month and keeps those acne scars away! tastes good too! it does contain caffeine but not a lot, the box says it's "12 mg of caffeine as compared to approximately 90mg in 8oz of coffee" i have no problems falling asleep if i drink this before bed too, i usually have one in the morning and one at night. i totally recommend this!!! could be good if you have a big event and want to clear up your face before!

YES YES YES!!
Reviewed on February 15, 2016

I think I finally found something that actually KEEPS me clear! I did a test and drank this tea for a week straight, I made sure to drink it that week my skin usually freaks out once a month. And I was super pleased with the results! My makeup went on so smooth and I barely had to put any on! This is the first time in years my skin has been completely acne free! I did have a little of a breakout on an area I used a new cream on, so I stopped using the cream for now! Its only been a week and this tea has helped SO much! Im going to update in a month or so to see if it still works! Im not a fan of the taste but hey it keeps me clear so its worth it! Be consistent drinking 1-2 cups a day and see what happens!!!

by Breeezzyy6 on 01/23/2017 03:22
Did this continue working???