Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask reviews

3.3/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Yes To Tomatoes

Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask

Water (aqua), kaolin, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, aveena sativa (oat) kernel meal, titanium dioxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium aluminum silicate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, bentonite, phenoxyethanol, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract*, silt (dead sea mud), tocopherol (vitamin E), capsicum annuum (red pepper) fruit extract, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) fruit extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, aspalathus linearis.

Yes To Tomatoes Skin Clearing Facial Mask, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 01:14 UTC

This isn't perfect
Reviewed on May 13, 2014

This stuff didn't break me out which is a pretty big deal since just about everything does. I did see a bit of difference in the morning, such as pimples that were drying up and redness going away. I also noticed my skin seemed to be pretty soft, also making the texture of my skin nicer. This isn't the best mask, but my boyfriend did say it made my face smell good. You only need to put it on for 5-10 minutes which is also nice, but honestly I prefer my honey mask over anything I have tried yet.

Could be better
Reviewed on May 11, 2014

I've been using this mask once a week for about 5-10 minutes. It has a nice consistency but it also has a strong smell, kind of like cinnamon. It makes my skin really soft and sucks up all the oil on my face but I haven't noticed any drastic improvements on my active acne. It definitely doesn't make it any worse though.

Great, so far!
Reviewed on January 18, 2014

I started using this product after I bought the entire line of Yes to tomatoes products and it showed effectiveness in just the first days. It cleared up some of my smaller whiteheads and blackheads and left my skin with a clear and clean feeling all day. I highly recommend buying this product. Although if you use the product I would recommend experimenting with the amount of time that works for you. For me the five minutes didn't cut it I usually use it for 10.

My Favorite Mask
Reviewed on December 13, 2013

I have never been a fan of masks, but this one actually seemed to heal my skin the most. I had a lot of scarring and large pores before I began using it. The scars would make me look like I had more acne than I really did, and this mask healed them a lot. Rating it only three stars because it kind of lost its effectiveness after a while and I use it only on my worst days. It can be drying as well, so if you don't have extremely oily skin, stay away from this mask. Also it is pretty expensive so if you've never tried it before, I recommend getting the single use packets if you can find them. They last quite a bit if you only use the mask as spot treatment.

Jill, USA
Reviewed on November 5, 2012

Not effective AT ALL

Do not waste your money on this

If you do give it a go...use it at night

Soteria, VA
Reviewed on February 9, 2012

Great product but only for those who have really super oily skin. If it is too harsh use the cucumber mask. If you break out you are allergic to it, again use the cucumber mask. Only after 1 day it cleared up my face and made it so noticably better. My own hubby said he never seen my face so calm and clear. I been suffering from acne for 20 years and NOTHING has been kind to my face and treated acne so well. Give this mask a 15 minutes on your face minimum. Use anytime of day it will work just as effectively. Morning is good to control oil all day. Night time is best for acne,skin blotchiness.

a, dallas, tx
Reviewed on January 21, 2012

It doesn't work but it doesn't make it worse

stephanie, NH
Reviewed on August 25, 2011

I got the Facial Starter Kit from Yes To. It came with the facial cleanser, deep cleansing facial pads, and this facial mask. I also purchased the roll-on spot treatment. Even though it's all natural, I think I may be allergic to something in these products. I have never had worse breakouts than I did after using this brand for a week.

Reviewed on August 4, 2011

I haven't had any amazing results with this product, but it works fairly well for the price.

T in Jax, Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed on January 22, 2011

I feel that the products aren't doing anything for my breakouts. My face still breaks out, and it still stays for the normal amount of time. I was very excited to try Yes To Tomatoes but I was really let down.