Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Yes To Tomatoes

Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris Seed Oil (Watermelon), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Maris Limus (Dead Sea Mud), Citric Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser, 3.38 Fluid Ounce
updated: 07/28/2014 01:54 UTC

Great
Reviewed on January 18, 2014

I use this product for The Regimen, because it's gentle yet effective. It has a weird smell to some people but for me it's very good. I recommend this product for anyone who needs a gentle product. It also is 95% natural and paraben free!

Good Intentions
Reviewed on September 19, 2013

This product was definitely a so-so. I had a period of time when I only wanted to use natural products on my skin. This product worked well at some times, but overall it did nothing to clear my moderately severe acne. I used this cleanser along with the ENTIRE Yes To Tomatoes brand. The best thing in my opinion was the facial scrub but it was too harsh to continue using.

Highly recommended
Reviewed on September 4, 2013

The Yes to Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser is definitely suitable for use with The Regimen. Didn't irritate my skin or exacerbate any of my acne. I think it smells kind of like hotel soap but you get used to it. It definitely cleans my face without leaving it dry and taut. It is also 95% natural and paraben-free - I know this matters to some but not to me personally. I give this a thumbs up! It's expensive in NZ ($18) but in North America, it should be at a drugstore price.