Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer reviews

3.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Yes To Tomatoes

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Balancing Moisturizer

Water (Aqua), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Laurate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Cucurbita Pepo Fruit ExtractPumpkin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Citrullus Vulgaris Fruit Extract (Watermelon), Capsicum Annuum ExtractRed Pepper, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenate Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Dead Sea Salt, Maris Sal, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Yes To Daily Balancing Moisturizer, Tomatoes, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
updated: 04/22/2017 22:46 UTC

Tomato face
Reviewed on December 31, 2016

Burned and literally turned my face into a tomato. I couldn't believe how red I got. It didn't break me out but for someone reason it was way to harsh.

Pretty good!
Reviewed on January 18, 2014

I started using this product along with the rest of the line about a half a year ago. They work to keep my acne at a minimal and keep the rest of my skin healthy. The moisturizer works but does make my skin look very greasy so I tend to use only very little in the day time and a regular amount at night.

Steve, Colorado
Anonymous, New York
Reviewed on November 21, 2012

This is the absolute best moisturizer for acne prone combination skin. My face is an awkward mix of dry, oily, sensitive and red near my mouth and chin - with acne thrown in for good measure. Most dermatologists I've met with highly encouraged cetaphil, which I used religiously in the evening for years. Since my skin does get dry, I figured no big deal if I had an oily face from cetaphil when I go to bed. Then in the AM, I would use a matifying moisturizer. Odd combo, right?! Now, all I need is this balancing moisturizer day and night with no oiliness - just beautifully moisturized skin. Please just trust me and give it a try. Unless you have a huge aversion to the smell, I can't imagine what one would find wrong with this stuff. Simply the best :)

cacoanoir, Irvine CA
Reviewed on March 6, 2012

try it especially if you've been one scared to apply moisturizer to your face for fear of looking greasy, worsening acne etc. I used to use the salicylic acid lotion by clean and clear, but this smells better, doesn't leave you looking shiny and feels more moisturizing while less irritating. Target has a special 3 part package right now to try things for cheaper from this line.