Wound-Be-Gone Topical Gel reviews

Brand: Wound-Be-Gone

Hydrophilic Gel (5%).

Anonymous, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on August 16, 2012

I've had acne since I remember. I have been really trying everything what is available on the market. I went through a lot of different products with no significant results. My dermatologist recommended Wound Be Gone, and results exceeded my expectations. I applied a little bit of the gel at night, by the morning all redness and swelling was gone. I would recommended this product to everybody.

Reviewed on February 16, 2012

This is a miracle product for me. Really. I get deep, cystic type growths (i wont even attempt to call them pimples or zits) on my chin. Yes, i pop them. Bad i know, but they are so painful and swollen that I really dont have any other choice. They will not and do not go away with any sort of topical treatment. We have tried everything short of nuclear fallout waste ( I would in fact be willing to try it). When they do start to heal b/c all of the stuff is out of them, I am left with a monster hole. No way to cover up the indents.

So, in desperation one day from one that absolutely refused to heal (even without me picking -swear!) , I ordered this and began using it. By the next morning the scab was much better and I could see at least that there was some progress. The great thing was that it was really filling it in much better. Helped it heal within a week or less and this thing was on my chin for months!! I highly recomment this stuff for the scabs and wounds left over from acne, not for the acne itself. Although I did use it right away on a cyst on my chin that I had popped and it did help heal it faster. It did not seem to reclog my pores and make it worse. At night I will put a higher amount of the gel on and a band aid over it (such a lovely look for my husband to see!). The bandaid really seems to help get the wound closed even faster. Again, high price for a small tube but they have it on amazon and you really only need a very tiny bit. I of course use way more than i am supposed to, but I feel like more is better in this instance! Good luck to all of you!