Page 4 of Witch Hazel reviews

4.3/5 - 239 reviews

T.N. Dickinson's All Natural Astringent For Face and Body, 16 oz
updated: 11/25/2015 18:31 UTC
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner, Rose Petal, 12 fl oz
updated: 11/25/2015 18:31 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Cheap and effective! Perfect
Reviewed on June 18, 2013

I use this daily am and pm. I don't dilute it or anything in just dab some on a cotton balls and use it as an astringent it dries up active acne which I love! Makes my skin feel nice and doesn't dry me out!

Reviewed on May 14, 2013

This reallyhelps my acne in the long run and is the only thing that hasnt either stopped working after a while or made my skin really really dry.

It makes a huge difference to the redness as well! Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties which is almost instant.

I prefer to apply this by pouring some into the bottle cap and then using the tip of my index finger to wipe it onto the areas affected by acne until it looks like its as wet as i can get it and then let it dry and then do it again. I repeat this four times. All in all it takes about 15 minutes to finish applying and drying four times but i find this makes it really affective as i have experimented loads with it as it seems to be the only thing i can find that really helps my acne alot. Seriously its the only thing i use that puts a fine line between my acne being mildly light and severe as it can spread over my face and down my neck without this.

by Linssssbaby on 12/08/2014 17:57
Does it help with acne marks ??
Reviewed on February 13, 2013

I've been using this for almost a week and I can already say I love it. It does not really help with removing or reducing acne, but it's an amazing skin toner/softener/calmer. My skin feels like a baby's, and looks calmer than is almost possible when you have acne. Now when I apply make-up my face looks and feels absolutely lovely. This is a great and natural way to improve skin tone and balance. I would highly recommend it to anyone, with or without acne. I know several reviews state they had problems with the smell, but I personally haven't had any. It's wonderful!

by Linssssbaby on 12/08/2014 17:58
Does it help acne marks ??
Reviewed on January 28, 2013

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! It makes my skin feel super clean and fresh. I love the smell of it and it is totally cheap. It feels very refreshing to clean your face with witch hazel and it makes your skin feel very tight and clean. I believe witch hazel is the best cleaner as I wash my face in the shower and then with witch hazel and a cotton ball. I always see remaining dirt on my face after my shower so I use this stuff all the time.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

Ok, I am a skeptic when it comes to trying products on my face but if u don't take a risk, u will never know what works for u.. this toner has literally saved my skin and that is something I thought would never happen, after a lot of trial and error (and waste of $$) I found this toner that I use as my cleanser in the AM (yes, as a cleanser) and in the PM after washing my face with Loreal's Go 360 Clean for sensitive skin. These two have worked wonders for me. Now I only have to take care of the post-acne marks. Just to be clear, I have been battling acne for 5 years and used to have moderate acne before this (seriously!) so stop using harsh chemicals like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, I know it's extremely hard, believe me. But give it a try and most importantly give it time :)

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

This is a great pick me up astringent for after the gym or for taking off makeup. While it has not completely cleared my acne, it has helped very much with inflammation and redness. I still get whiteheads and blackheads but it has decreased how often i get them. It feels very fresh when putting it on my face AM and PM.

Reviewed on October 15, 2012

I have mild acne and not really oily skin so this may not have been the product for me. I loved the feeling of putting it on my face but as I first started it, I broke out very badly. As my skin got used to it, it started to look better but it's not fun for things to get worse before they get better.

Reviewed on October 4, 2012

Just started using it and noticed a difference after a few days, redness went down and fewer blackheads. I was using rubbing alcohol before and the fumes burnt my eyes and nose and it dried out my skin. But this it a lot better besides the smell. Best thing I got at the dollar store.

Reviewed on August 26, 2012

Didn't do much for the acne, but It's the best toner you could ever use! Plus it's cheap!