Page 4 of Witch Hazel reviews

4.3/5 - 241 reviews

T.N. Dickinson's All Natural Astringent For Face and Body, 16 oz
updated: 02/06/2016 10:25 UTC
Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Organic Aloe Vera Formula Toner, Rose Petal, 12 fl oz
updated: 02/06/2016 10:25 UTC

Strong recommending
Reviewed on January 19, 2014

i have nasty acne around my chin crease and hairline and i sweat like crazy and my acne got worse after all the treatments i have tried over the years. So when i got Witch Hazel, the first night i could already see a difference. my acne cleared up quickly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with the same skin conditions. This also works on any part of the body not just the face. i had acne all around my back and it cleared up after a couple days. This product works great, so if your sick of treatments that don't work, this can cure the curse of acne in an instant. I strongly suggest it!

Wonderful toner!
Reviewed on December 6, 2013

This toner makes my skin glow and feel fresh! I use it twice a day after cleansing with Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing Bar followed by moisturizing at nights with Now jojoba oil. For the day it leaves my skin prepped, smooth, and ready for makeup if I choose to wear it. At nights I moisturize because repetitive use of this product can be drying but it has not caused me any excessive peeling or dryness. I apply it with a cotton pad or ball and it always removes any remaining dirt or makeup left on my face left after washing. I love this product and am thankful I came across it, it has helped boost my regimens ability to improve my teenage acne.

Cheap and effective! Perfect
Reviewed on June 18, 2013

I use this daily am and pm. I don't dilute it or anything in just dab some on a cotton balls and use it as an astringent it dries up active acne which I love! Makes my skin feel nice and doesn't dry me out!

Reviewed on May 14, 2013

This reallyhelps my acne in the long run and is the only thing that hasnt either stopped working after a while or made my skin really really dry.

It makes a huge difference to the redness as well! Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties which is almost instant.

I prefer to apply this by pouring some into the bottle cap and then using the tip of my index finger to wipe it onto the areas affected by acne until it looks like its as wet as i can get it and then let it dry and then do it again. I repeat this four times. All in all it takes about 15 minutes to finish applying and drying four times but i find this makes it really affective as i have experimented loads with it as it seems to be the only thing i can find that really helps my acne alot. Seriously its the only thing i use that puts a fine line between my acne being mildly light and severe as it can spread over my face and down my neck without this.

by Linssssbaby on 12/08/2014 17:57
Does it help with acne marks ??
Reviewed on February 13, 2013

I've been using this for almost a week and I can already say I love it. It does not really help with removing or reducing acne, but it's an amazing skin toner/softener/calmer. My skin feels like a baby's, and looks calmer than is almost possible when you have acne. Now when I apply make-up my face looks and feels absolutely lovely. This is a great and natural way to improve skin tone and balance. I would highly recommend it to anyone, with or without acne. I know several reviews state they had problems with the smell, but I personally haven't had any. It's wonderful!

by Linssssbaby on 12/08/2014 17:58
Does it help acne marks ??
Reviewed on January 28, 2013

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!! It makes my skin feel super clean and fresh. I love the smell of it and it is totally cheap. It feels very refreshing to clean your face with witch hazel and it makes your skin feel very tight and clean. I believe witch hazel is the best cleaner as I wash my face in the shower and then with witch hazel and a cotton ball. I always see remaining dirt on my face after my shower so I use this stuff all the time.

Reviewed on November 12, 2012

Ok, I am a skeptic when it comes to trying products on my face but if u don't take a risk, u will never know what works for u.. this toner has literally saved my skin and that is something I thought would never happen, after a lot of trial and error (and waste of $$) I found this toner that I use as my cleanser in the AM (yes, as a cleanser) and in the PM after washing my face with Loreal's Go 360 Clean for sensitive skin. These two have worked wonders for me. Now I only have to take care of the post-acne marks. Just to be clear, I have been battling acne for 5 years and used to have moderate acne before this (seriously!) so stop using harsh chemicals like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, I know it's extremely hard, believe me. But give it a try and most importantly give it time :)

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

This is a great pick me up astringent for after the gym or for taking off makeup. While it has not completely cleared my acne, it has helped very much with inflammation and redness. I still get whiteheads and blackheads but it has decreased how often i get them. It feels very fresh when putting it on my face AM and PM.

Reviewed on October 15, 2012

I have mild acne and not really oily skin so this may not have been the product for me. I loved the feeling of putting it on my face but as I first started it, I broke out very badly. As my skin got used to it, it started to look better but it's not fun for things to get worse before they get better.