Wild Ferns Manuka Honey reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Wild Ferns

Wild Ferns Manuka Honey

Water (Aqua), Manuka Honey, Glycerine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Capric Caprylic Triglycerde,Decyl Oleate), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 20 Stearate, Dimethicone,Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel, Keratin Extract, Chamomile Oil, Passion Flower Extract, Perfume.

Reviewed on October 8, 2011

Definitely recommend this, I tried out Shiseido's Brightening line and I got an reaction from it, then I tried its Skin Care Hydrating line, no reaction but the results are nowhere as great as Wild Fern's Manuka Honey Skin Care Suite. My acne is severe until I took oratane pills, but scars and some occasional pimples just before period still comes.

If not purchasing the whole suite, I would highly recommend the Ultra Rich Night Revival Creme, which is an anti-oxidant creme. It healed my face completely in two days after having a skin reaction with the Clinique Mild Products, giving me red burning face, break outs, flakiness and stings. The Revival creme has a healing attribute and totally moistened my face, softened it, cured and improved the texture of my face. My face became brighter, softer, flawless and healthy after using the whole suite for 2 weeks. You will never tell I have been taking Oratane!

The Facial Scrub's grains are a little hard, but it does not irritate my super duper sensitive skin at all. Just don't push too hard into your skin as you're not even meant to that scrub hard anyways!