White Tea reviews

4.3/5 - 6 reviews
no reviews
no reviews

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

You have to add lemon in your tea it won't work! The antioxidants won't be absorbed. Also you need a high quality white tea such as Emperor Grade White Peony. It can be steeped 3 times, 4, 7, and 10 minutes. The water should be at around 80C so the antioxidants don't evaporate, use a thermometer if you can.

This helped my skin more than peroxide creams and all that stuff. All you need is the following:

Wash your face, then use a neutral face cleansing water with no perfume/etc., do this in the morning and before sleep.

Every 3 days, use one of those mud masks with aloe vera.

Drinking 3-4 of good quality white tea will further help a lot to clear your face. Woot

Reviewed on May 11, 2011

More antioxidants than green tea and less caffeine- works wonders for your entire body not just your skin. My acne severity i put as moderately severe, thats because before i started the acne.org regimen and drinking green tea then progressing onto white tea i had serious acne problems, now im clear with the odd zit and most importantly im comfortable and confident with myself. I would highly recommend drinking white tea, so go out and buy yourself some white tea- give it a try! what have you got to lose? The price is in sterling not dollars, apologies.

Reviewed on May 4, 2010

Check out the reviews of green tea on this website guys. This tea is green tea just plucked earlier isn't fermented so it retains even more of the skin perfecting antioxidants. I drink about four concentrated cups a day and then make a toner using four decaf white tea bags and four chamomile tea bags. I wash my face twice a day and apply the homemade toner. That is it, and in one week my acne has vanished. It really makes a difference to use it directly on your face cause it delivers all the benefits straight to the source while the tea you drink cleanses you internally. I will never do anything else for my acne.

Reviewed on April 9, 2008

ok. I took a slightly different approach when it comes to green/white tea and acne. First off as an 'almost' universal truth benzol peroxide has been the most popular choice when it cones to treating acne, but it's very harsh on the skin. So because of that i began looking for alternatives cause I was tired of looking ashier then my cremated mother. So I began to think really hard and do a bit of research and have found that green/white tea or just teas in general, have interesting properties then it comes to skin care. Green/white tea (this is the only tea I've ever used) is as we all know, is very rich in antioxidants and has an amazing ability to fight 'free-radicals' in the body and skin. Ok here's what I decided to do. First I wanted to use green tea in combination with current acne treatments. I tried rubbing my my face with an almost finished teabag, but it just wasn't potent enough. So what's left? I decided to grind it into a fine powder

Reviewed on November 6, 2007

You can't possibly expect tea to work miracles on your face, you have to resort to other treatments for acne to see some kind of change. However it does make your body feel good and has the potential to relieve stress.