Walgreens Nature's Finest Alpha Hydroxy Lotion reviews

4.4/5 - 31 reviews

Brand: Walgreens

Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-40 Stearate, Petrolatum, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbic acid, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

Reviewed on April 1, 2013

I seriously don't get what all the rants and raves are about. This product's 4th ingredient is a level 4 on the comedogenicity scale, and its 9th is a 5, according to CosDNA. Don't waste your money, people, it may be cheap but your face will pay for it.

Reviewed on April 6, 2012

I have tried many AHA creams and didn't get good results but when I found Walgreens AHA I was so happy!!!!

Its still a good face cream for the money and beats any other expensive creams that don't even work!!!

All my friends and work associates comment about my skin.. Thank You Walgreens!!

P.S. I use rosewater as a toner at night before I apply the cream..

Reviewed on August 14, 2011

I have some extra jars of the Alpha Hydroxy Cream in Jar... I FOUND in a store and bought the Store OUT.. I have shipped to friends all over world..

if you need it.. contact me at justme147433@[link removed]... and maybe we can work something out

Reviewed on March 2, 2011

Bring this back into your stores!

Reviewed on November 28, 2010

I DON'T HAVE ACNE.... JUST LINES

Reviewed on April 17, 2010

There are a lot of products that help with skin care and everyone should use one that best suits thier needs. Along with cleansing, toning and moisturizing this one is a very good addition to overall care with great results.

Reviewed on November 22, 2009

I've been using this instead of BP since July, and have been very pleased with the results! I've had very few pimples since I began using it, and when I do get one it's not nearly as big or painful as the ones I had been getting. I think regular use of this product helps to prevent future breakouts well.

Plus, it's really cheap for the amount you get!

Reviewed on August 21, 2009

i want it to come back to store shelves

Reviewed on July 4, 2009

I tried this a few nights but it doesn't moisturize enough. I use dan's bp and this is just too light to keep my combo skin moisturized. I now use dan's AHA instead and it works great!