Vosene Vosene Anti Dandruff Shampoo reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Vosene

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Stearate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Zinc Pyrthione, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Polyquarternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate.

Vosene Original Anti Dandruff Shampoo (250ml)
updated: 10/24/2014 16:25 UTC

Reviewed on July 27, 2010

Its well worth trying this, though I would not go overboard like I did and wash with it daily. It did not clear my skin up completely on its own as I was hoping when I tried it but it had a definate and visable effect on the severity of acne. So much so that after seeing the results of my experiment a doctor friend of mine has reccomended it to treat other complaints which can benefit from the use of salicylic acid. Most effective acne fighting shop based products are designed for use on the face only and are therefore sold in highly expensive very tiny amounds... no good if you have body acne. Vosene is a brilliant thing to use if you have body acne as it can be used all over like a shower gel, it contains salicylic acid at an amount that works and not a load of other ineffective ingradients so you know what is working.

I recomend it to anyone with acne, Wehn I am settled with my new treatment I will use it 1-3 times a week to boost my regimen. For more info read up on how salicylic acid works.