Page 3 of Vitamin E reviews

4.3/5 - 180 reviews

Vitamin E

Reviewed on May 13, 2011

I used the oil right from the capsule and it was really sticky so I would only put it on if your staying home or at night. I tried this yesterday and it felt really great on my skin. It moisturizes your skin amazingly. I put it just on my cheeks where my redmarks are. It made my skin so soft and smooth but it did break me out, very little though. I got a few really tiny whiteheads on my cheeks but they were so little they are gone already, the next morning so no big deal. I'm not going to use it regularly maybe just once in a while because if that. But I would still definitely try it out on your skin. Some things don't work for some ppl then other ppl it could work wonders so try it. I have read many many good reviews about this. It just didn't work on my skin. And I have normal skin, not too oily not too dry and I have very light acne. I mostly just have red marks I'm trying to get rid of. But try it!!

Reviewed on April 9, 2011

I have used vitamin e topically after a pimple has come out for years now, and it heals it a lot faster than it would without it. It also reduces the scarring...I never end up with permenant scars, ever. I get the capsules and cut them open, and depending on how bad my acne is I use one or two a night (I also use it for any dry spots and around my eyes because it hydrates so well!)

Reviewed on February 15, 2011

Get this product if you have acne scars and/or marks. It takes a couple of days to see the first results but as you consistently use Vitamin E your scars will be much less visible, trust me it works on most types of scars, just use it consistently and I look forward to how much more my scars heal even after these amazing 2 weeks!

Reviewed on February 7, 2011

first i rinsed my face with warm water. then got a measuring cup put apple cider vinegar to 1/4 cup then added with hazel to 1/3 line then warm water to fill 1 cup. use cotton ball and rub on face. Let sit for about 10 minutes.

Rinse off without using soap. Then use a cotton ball and rub vitamin E oil a thin layer.

this cleared my face within 2 weeks and scares lightened.

Reviewed on January 10, 2011

i prefer roll on vitamin e as opposed to the stuff in the bottle that makes your fingers sticky.i use nature's gate roll on vitamin e oil.i buy it at whole foods. it works great at shrinking pimples overnight, makes skin smoother,shallow indents appear softer and less noticable, and my overall skin tone is more even and has a healthy glow.i have extremely sensitive skin and most products break me out, this is the one of the few products that doesnt.i apply it 30 mins before bed and when i wash it off in the morning my skin looks awesome. much better for acne prone skin than those creams that have fragrance and a million different irritating ingredients in them.i have oily skin and was pleasantly surprised to find that it makes my skin less oily.i wish it did a better job of fading hyperpigmentation however its still amazing stuff! i highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on December 29, 2010

This review is for the oil, not the pill. A long time ago, about 9 months ago, I had horrible red acne marks that covered my entire face. So I began using Vitamin E oil from rite aid I bought, and began applying to my skin at night. Eventually, as the days worn on, I found my skin looked brighter and the marks less noticeable. Today, I started breaking out due to exams in college, and began getting red marks again. Grr. So I am applying the oil only on the red areas at night. Hopefully, I will have a postitive outcome like I did months ago. I recommend it. Oh, and I have very sensitive skin, very prone to acne. It did not cause me to break out =)

Reviewed on December 1, 2010

i started taking vitamin E about a week ago and im happy.this didnt stop me from breaking out but it has helped with reducing redness.its also easy to swallow.i hope to go to a dermatologist soon because i hate pimples!!!and there are days when im clear and happy but thats only for like not even a week!but with the vitamin E i can say that it has helped making my breakout not so bad.i also put it on the pimples and it totally reduces redness!so i think its worth a shot.so try it=)

Reviewed on November 15, 2010

I've been putting vitamin E from the capsule directly on my old acne scars every night for about 3 months now and the appearance of my scars hasn't changed one bit.

It was frustrating and so I did some research and found that the using Vitamin E to heal scars is an old urban legend that has been around since the 1920's.

I know I'm going against the grain of the majority of the reviews here but I believe that the positive results people are experiencing here have nothing to do with Vitamin E or are a placebo.

I just don't want people to think this will be some kind of cheap miracle cure and be disappointed eventually. Read more about studies here: [link removed]

Reviewed on November 6, 2010

vitamin E is good when taken orally and applied topicaly... it is great as a moisturizer after washing your face...as it leaves i feeling soft and hydrated.

Choosing the type of vitamin E is crucial as the better qualities will provide less reactions if you would have a sensitivity.

Reviewed on October 12, 2010

So I've had moderately sever acne pretty much my whole life. I've tried over the counter washes/medications, and prescriptions (Retin-A, Duac). Sometimes they worked for awhile, but for the most part the chemicals made my face dry and scarred. So I decided to try the all natural method...

I know different things work for different people, and what may work for me could indeed break someone else's face out even worse... but I felt like I should share my success. Maybe someone else could benefit from it too!

For about a week now I've been washing my face with a mixture of: 1 teaspoon (or so) of baking soda, honey, a few drops of tea tree oil, few drops of water, and the oil from one vitamin E capsule. I just mix everything together in a little bowl until it's a not too thick, not too thin consistency. Then wash my face with it in the morning and night.

At night (or even in the afternoon, if I don't have to see anybody) I prick a hole in a vitamin E capsule and cover up any acne scars/spots I have. The oil takes awhile to absorb, which is why I do it at night. If there's any extra oil in the capsule at night, I just swallow the pill... supposedly it's good to take it internally as well.

I've been doing this for a little over a week now and... wow... my face is clearer than it has been in a LONG time! My red acne scars have faded and evened out... and my face is actually smooth! I had two acne cysts (you know... the pain-in-the-butt, painful kind). After a few days of using that face wash and vitamin E they are nearly gone!

I'm so surprised and amazed... I hope it lasts! Surprisingly, the extra greasy oil from the vitamin E hasn't broken me out... so I will keep it up! Good luck to you all out there!