Page 2 of Vitamin E reviews

4.3/5 - 187 reviews

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

i have been using this for a few weeks for my leftover acne scars.my skin is smoother and looks nicer but it hasn't done anything for the scars

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I buy nature made Vitamin E capsules but you can buy just about any brand. I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I started to see results after 3 weeks. My skin became more even toned and resilient. My breakouts are less frequent and they are smaller in size. My scars are healing faster than ever.

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

I'm splitting my rating because opening up a capsule and putting it on dry cracked skin is amazing and deserves a 5 star but taking them internally for 3 months has done nothing for my dry skin or to help my spots.

by Laylabuggy on 10/24/2014 12:06
Thank you I noticed the same thing, I was taking E orally and nothing and then I figured out that NERIUM AD works amazing an less breakouts an less red an discoloration. It has Vit E in the product & it also works amazing for deep set In wrinkles.
by flynhigh on 01/04/2015 14:21
For dry skin try taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil every day, along with 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil or Udo's oil. Better yet grind up 4 table spoons of flax seed along with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds and get all the benefits the seeds have to offer. Give it some time takes a month or two but works great only use about 10% of the lotion I used to.
Reviewed on February 24, 2013

I'm 30, male, have had mod. acne for a long time.. I did a full round of accutane several years ago, but didn't 100% cure it. I started using Purpose soap, & for treatment Dan's Benzoyl P. mix. and Neutrogena lotion. Skin looked a lot better, but not quite there yet.

Then I read stuff about Vit E 400iu and decided I'd give it a shot.

Wow

Wish I'd known how important Vit E is, it has helped so much. after 2 weeks, skin was more elastic, hydrated, and clear. 1 month even better. try it.

Reviewed on September 20, 2012

I love vitamin e! i've been taking the capsules internally for a while now as well as using the purest form of vitamin e oil (that i could find) topically on my face and also in my hair. It has significantly improved my skins redness, and helped with breakouts. My hair is amazing now! the oil has helped it to grow much faster and come in thicker, not necessarily thicker in strand, but thicker in the fact that i have more hair now. the only catch is, taking too much vitamin e can seriously hurt your body. i did a lot of research and studies have shown that people who consumed 1000UI or more had lots of troubles, and lost their hair! but after they stopped taking so much it grew back, so don't overdose on it! just take the 400 UI each day that's recommended on the bottle. and the oil is easy to dilute, just mix it with olive oil or any essential oils: coconut, peppermint, rosemary, jojoba oil, etc. it worked wonders for me!

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

I've been taking 250mg of Vit. E everyday for a few months now, and I've realised that ALL the acne on my forehead has basically disappeared! I still have some light acne on my cheeks, but i am very happy with the results!

I also have eczema, and it's helped my skin feel less dry.

Reviewed on May 17, 2012

I found a vitamin e gel in walgreen's and decided to try it. I have some old and new acne scars and I can see a difference after only two days. I love the gel because it has no odor, it's not greasy, and absorbs right into the skin. I've also been using tea tree gel which is good, but this seems a little better. I wish I had started using this a long time ago!!!

Reviewed on March 10, 2012

I got a cheap 30000iu vitamin e with coco butter body/face cream for some dry patches. I put it on overnight and it completly remoisturized my skin and redness was greatly reduced. I hear it can clog pores and the coco butter won't help that either but no extra breakouts so far :)

Reviewed on November 26, 2011

I have had these two persistent large red marks on my cheeks back from the beginning of summer (5 months ago). I had started to apply the vitamin e oil at night time and during the day when I was staying at home at the end of September. So I have only been using it for approximately 2 months. During this time I have noticed a reduction in the redness of these marks but nothing totally dramatic. Probably a reduction by 30%. I am hoping that with continued use (next 4 months). That these marks will be GONE!

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

i've been using vitamin e oil for months now. i bought a bottle of it at 'dollar tree' for about 3 bucks and it's not even half empty yet. i use it pretty much every night before bed, whether i have a pimple or not. it works great when i do, because the spot treatments always dry the hell out of my skin. so i dab this on first, let it soak in, then put spot treatment on. i use it all over my face as a moisturizer, including my lips. i have pretty dry skin, especially in the winter, but this has solved that problem for me.

i'm not sure if it actually helps my pimples, but it helps my skin overall, which is just as important to me!