Page 4 of Vitamin B5 reviews

3.8/5 - 302 reviews

Vitamin B5

Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

Bottom line is that i love this product. It has really cleared my face and now after taking it for over 3 weeks my face is continuing to look better and i even notice some of my scaring from acne looking less noticeable. I cant imagine going back to creams and topical cleansers.

Reviewed on March 13, 2013

I had a pretty moderate case of acne, until I tried taking birth control for it, and it turned into a severe case of acne! I stopped taking the birth control after two months and started taking 7g of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) a day: 7 x 500 mg in the morning and 7 x 500 mg in the evening. On top of that, I take 100 000 I.U. of the vitamin Beta Carotene: 2 x 25000 I.U. in the morning and 2 x 25000 I.U. in the evening. I noticed improvements in my skin within one week and after about probably three weeks, my skin was perfectly clear! It's actually unbelievable and I definitely suggest you try both vitamins! I'm not sure if one of them is working, or the combination of both, but either way, there's no harm in taking them! I've been on them for about 6 months now and am very pleased with my skin!

Also, on a side note, I notice that when I drink coffee, my acne flares up. If you're a coffee drinker, you may want to try stopping for a week and see if your acne clears! My skin texture changes drastically once I stop drinking coffee.

Hope this helps and please do try it!

by Atherley on 10/23/2013 14:11
The caffeine in the coffee inhibits vitamin absorption by 20% within a 24 hour period of ingestion (hence why most diet pills have caffeine as a main ingredient). Being caffeine free helps any vitamin/food/herb/supplement be more effective, and you can also take less since you regained that missing 20%.
Reviewed on March 8, 2013

Please do not take this vitamin. I made the mistake of taking 2-3 grams for about 6 weeks and stopped when my hair started falling out.This was about 15 months ago now and my hair keeps getting worse I have lost about 75% of my hair.

by Atherley on 10/23/2013 14:08
I really think the hair loss is from something else. I have been taking this for two years and I haven't seen any hair loss.
Reviewed on February 19, 2013

This product works!!! Ive been getting outbreaks for the past year and using mostly just Mario Badescu facial cleanser. That was working alright to control my outbreaks but I wanted to find a way to stop outbreaks from occurring. I was first skeptical about Clear Complexion b5 but after a week i started to notice less breakouts! Ive been taking this a little over a month and only getting a zit here or there now.

Reviewed on February 8, 2013

Great but you need a lot of money to spend sisnce dosage is high.

by Atherley on 10/23/2013 14:15
It dose cost a lot at first but after about two years (albeit slowly lowering my doses) I now take about 4 grams a day and still maintain acne free skin.
Reviewed on February 6, 2013

Be patient. Clear Complexion B5 took 3-5 days before I saw results. My skin is oily so acne breakouts happen easily. I've been using it for a few months and have seen amazing results. Try it for yourself.

Reviewed on February 3, 2013

Great results. Been using this for a month. I have extremely oily skin, with acne on my face, back and arms. I was previously on accutance/antibiotiocs. After stopping for 2 years, my oily skin and acne came back. I didn't want to go back on accutane, as its given my some crazy side effects (scarring), so I searched for alternatives. I came across an article on Vitamin b5, and said hey why not? I thought is was a scam at first, but Vitamin b5 has worked to reduce oil and acne on my skin.

Reviewed on January 15, 2013

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a fairly quick fix to very mild acne.

I would say it's worth the money!

by Atherley on 10/23/2013 14:17
I paid 10$ (American) for 1000 MG tablets on Amazon. I recommend you look elsewhere when your buying your vitamins. Your getting a rip off.
Reviewed on December 30, 2012

Hang in there...don't expect immediate results or you may be disappointed. B5 will work...if you give it enough time. Most people give up after a couple of months...don't! I don't write reviews lightly and I understand the frustration of acne but B5 does actuall work. I tried every product under the sun including accutane but nothing gave me the results that B5 did