Page 3 of Vitamin B5 reviews

3.8/5 - 301 reviews

Vitamin B5

Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).

Vitamin B5

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Vitamin B5

Why is everyone overdosing?
Reviewed on October 14, 2013

The recommended intake for adults is 5mg, you guys are talking about grams! Please do your research before taking that much. Too much of a good thing is always bad.

by Atherley on 10/23/2013 13:59
Its water soluble it doesn't matter if I take 10 grams, my body will use what it needs then the rest is flushed out. Thats why you take it 3-4 times a day and at high doses. Its nearly impossible to tell exactly how much your body needs so its encouraged to mega dose to make sure you get what your body needs. Dont hate the results, I've had severe acne and then I started this two years ago. Everyone now comments on how flawless and clear my skin is. Just sayin.
Don't waste your time.
Reviewed on August 8, 2013

I took 10 x 500 mg pills a day for one month. Five in the morning and five in the evening. I never noticed any difference in oil production. But it was doing something. My urine definitely became bright yellow and smelled awful. I had pretty significant indigestion as well. I have read some claims that you must take it at specific time intervals, with certain foods, and at greater amounts (sometimes even double what I was taking). That is just too inconvenient and not worth it to me. I can't schedule my life around taking pills like a addict all the time. On just one pill a day of accutane I can bath in mayo and still have perfect skin. And it is cheaper than taking b5. I also find it very hard to believe that taking this many pills of b5 long-term is a safer solution to accutane which produced far fewer side effects. Especially when I start reading about severe hair loss from b5 mega-dosing. That is a little more serious than cracked lips on accutane.

by Greedandlust on 11/21/2013 17:03
bright yellow urine? are you sure you are taking panthotenic acid and not a B-complex? sound like riboflavin to me. And what you are saying about the accutane/b5 sides effects is absolutely false. Please dont spread misleading information.
do your research!
Reviewed on June 29, 2013

this may seem like a godsent, but make sure you do your research before blindly trying this out.

sure, it can help with your acne and oily skin, even get rid of it all together -- but the price you might have to pay for it far exceeds acne. ever heard of telogen effluvium? google it up. megadosin on vitamin b5 for long, sometimes even only short periods will most likely reward you with this scalp disorder.

make sure you're ok with the risks before trying this out.

by MyManD on 07/06/2013 14:34
There's no conclusive proof vitamin b5 causes TE mainly because nobody really knows what actually does. It's just one of those conditions that happens to a wide variety of people for no definitive reason. So just because you got TE doesn't mean the b5 caused it. You're confusing causation with correlation.
by Atherley on 10/23/2013 14:02
I haven't noticed any hair loss, and I have been using this vitamin for two years in mega doses. Maybe its genes?
Reviewed on May 17, 2013

Clear Complexion B5 is really easy to use. It's great in the morning as you can take it with cereal and tastes like orange juice. You're urine might be noticeably brighter if you're body is unable to absorb all of the vitamins. You might want to try taking smaller sips in the morning and evening.

If you are just starting, you simply drink two of the small bottles a day, one in the morning, and the other in the evening. After you achieve the results you want, you can simply drink half the bottle in the morning and the other half in the evening.

I wasn't able to get the results I wanted in just a weeks time. If you are just starting out, it makes sense to buy 30 bottle package instead of the 14 package which only lasts a week.

I would recommend the product to anyone who has acne and isn't getting their daily value of vitamins in their diet.

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

I had been suffering from acne from long time and then a friend of mine told me about this product. i tried it without any hope as i tried many things but i was shocked with the results. It actually worked. Guys I would strongly recommend it to you

Reviewed on April 19, 2013

I'm 16 years old and started developing acne when I was around 12. It started on my forehead but then moved down to my chin and cheeks as I grew older. The acne on my forehead disappeared due to diet, but the amount of acne on my chin and cheeks was embarrassing. My mum found Vitamin B5 and told me to take it, I mean why not - it was worth a shot. Within days the amount of acne I had went down and I felt so much better! I took around 4 x 500 mg and its stopped almost all my breakouts! Definitely recommend this :)

Reviewed on April 11, 2013

I am a 21 year old male and I saw the reviews on b5 so I gave it a shot. At first I was shocked at how quick i was clearing my skin. about 2 weeks later I started to break out very bad. Thought it was just the "initial breakout" but after a month my face was full of cysts even in places I have never broken out in. In addition, it gave me terrible gas, and I could not sleep for more than 2 hours every night. Megadosing is not the solution. I had less side effects on accutane. Time to go back...

Reviewed on April 1, 2013

I just want to tell to those who found the vitamin b5 expensive that they should try to buy the powder version. Its much more cheaper.

Reviewed on March 30, 2013

I first used this after a terrible breakout and saw results within a week. the megadose caused bad hairloss, and to megadose it required a lot so was expensive