Vita-K Solution Super Vitamin K for Blotchy Skin reviews

4.7/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Vita-K Solution

Vita-K Solution Super Vitamin K for Blotchy Skin

Water, Safflower Oil Carthamus Tinctorius, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Phytonadione Super Vitamin K, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethoxydiglycol, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben.

Vita-K Solution Super Vitamin K for Blotchy Skin

Vita-K Solution Super Vitamin K for Blotchy Skin, Bonus, 3.6 oz (100 g)
updated: 06/06/2017 17:09 UTC

Julie, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Reviewed on November 15, 2010

After using a nice scrub on the face, it leaves your skin smooth. After, you put the lotion on and it dries.. it litterally feels like a baby's bottom. It's not really greasy either.. your skin moreso feels like there is talc on it (baby powder feeling). I recommend this product 100% !

Rachel, Portland
Reviewed on November 7, 2009

Ok, I want to share with everybody how I got smooth skin after acne. I had dimples (pot marks) and was stressing that my face was never going to be normal again. What I did is use a resurfacing exfoliating cream, St. Ives makes a good one, its a microdreme gel. Then I used raw apple vinegar, let dry, then rub lavender oil on, let dry, then I put Vita K cream on. And this is how I got my skin back to normal, maybe even better then normal. However I did say a lil prayer too. I hope this helps you.

Morgan, Canada
Reviewed on June 22, 2009

I've been using this for ~3 weeks and it actually works. After putting lemon juice on my face for over year and seeing minimal improvement to my discoloured skin, I tried this and it's working better than anything. The only thing is my skin gets very oily in the summer and, combined with the safflower oil in this product, I now have more blackheads. But it's better than having embarrassing acne marks IMO.

Anna Maria, Fort Myers, Fl
Reviewed on April 6, 2009

Iv always had acne problems since i was about 12, im 16 now. I bought Blotchy skin with Super Vitamin K a couple months ago and iv been using it since then. I havent seen Major results with my current acne but my marks from previous pimples have faded away some. and my skin feels a lot smoother. i bought Super Vitamin K at Marshalls so it was way cheaper then the regular price.

Jesse, NYC
ted, chicago suburbs
Reviewed on January 18, 2009

I started using Vita-k years ago. I put it on my entire face 3 times a day and in a couple days I noticed my acne marks were fading. My friends also noticed too. I still use it when i get a pimple and it leaves a mark. I put a lot on the mark and keep applying it about 3 times a day. It really helps fade my marks. It is about $15 were I live which is kinda expensive but it is totally worth it. I try to use it as often as I can when I have a mark. I do the benzoyl peroxide regimn every other day only once a day so I usually use the vita k at night or all day if I am home.