Vita-K Solution Professional Acne Scars Minimizer reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Vita-K Solution

Vita-K Solution  Professional Acne Scars Minimizer

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice), Phytonadione, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Limmanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Mica, Silica, Methylparaben, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Nylon 12, Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Diazolidnyl Urea.

Mark product as reinstated

This Really Works!! BE PATIENT
Reviewed on July 22, 2015

I bought this product because it was in clearance and thought, why not. I use it in the morning and at night as a moisturizer and it always makes my skin glow. It takes a long while for it to work, but definitely worth it. I took a picture of both sides of my face before starting to use it and at the two-week mark, I took pictures again to compare. My skin looks NOTICEABLY more even toned and the acne scars I had on my checks have definitely faded. I can't wait to see how my skin improves in the weeks to come!

Jenn, Connecticut
Reviewed on March 5, 2012

I have sensitive skin, with inflamed acne. I had these small red marks on my skin and after using if for a few days there is already a difference when you put the cream on. defiantly give this a try.

Andrea, Winnipeg
Reviewed on November 26, 2011

I've been using this product for several weeks now and I've noticed a great difference in how my skin looks. I used to always pick at my pimples and then there would be red/purple spots left after and this seems to make them fade quite quickly. It is probably best for people with light-moderate acne. It makes your skin feel a lot smoother as well, I would definitely recommend it!