Page 8 of Vinegar (as a topical) reviews

4.4/5 - 415 reviews

Made from select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5%(50 grains) acidity.

Reviewed on March 7, 2012

I dip a Q-tip in Bragg's ACV at night and just dab it on my problem spots (around my chin).

By the next morning, those areas have already improved drastically! If I keep it up over the next couple of days, the results are amazing: the redness and acne just disappear. I've tried various products to combat the problem, and this is the easiest and most effective.

Reviewed on March 2, 2012

This stuff is good, but the smell is almost unbearable. I mean I'm already self conscious about my skin and NOW I gotta deal with this funk as well! So I started to apply rosewater spray with a couple drops of tea tree oil added to it afterwards to counter the smell and inflammation. I use a 50/50 mix of ACV and water as an all over toner and use it straight up undiluted on my keloids. Definitely works on zits and red marks left from acne, but the jury is still out on my keloids. Faded em quite a bit after a week, but still too early to tell. I got the whole foods 365 brand organic and unpasteurized. I also drink 2 cap fulls twice daily.

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

I immediately saw an improvement in skin tone and clarity w my first use. I use undiluted Braggs ACV. Morning and night, applied w a cotton ball after cleansing. I love it and the smell doesn't bother me. I also have been taking it 3x a day as a drink :2Tbs. In a half glass of water. I feel great! Deffinitly recommend the Braggs, can't get reg . Vinegar from foodstore and expect results.

Reviewed on January 27, 2012

I got a spray bottle from a $2 store and fill with a mixture of 80% Vinegar to 20%Witchhazel water. I spray across my back and shoulders (the affected area) and leave for 5-10mins before getting into the shower

Reviewed on January 18, 2012

its not worth smelling like cheap salad dressing to me. I'd feel self-conscious smelling this way, even if it didn't bother me (but the smell does bother me). lavender oil gets me quick and great results w/ a much, much pleasanter smell.

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

I tried this remedy after reading about it on here. Within a week my skin was pretty clear, then totally clear after two weeks. A month into it though my skin retaliated and it came back worst. On top of my regular and cystic zits, I started to break out into a ton of little zits all over my forehead. Back to the drawing board! It may work for you though. Worth a shot.

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

I saw everyone saying how bad it smells, so I went out and bought some and yeah it's horrible. I mixed a teaspoon of ACV with clean and clear detoxifying facial cleanser that's oil free and my skin is the clearest it's been in 4 years. So, if the smell really is going to bother you I suggest mixing it like I did. And I use it every morning and night.

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

I've only been using this around three days now. At first I was using the cheap store brand filtered ones, they weren't organic and didn't work too well. Then I figured to suck it up and pay the extra cash to try the Braggs Organic ACV out. I'm definitely glad I did :).

I've been using this in a spray bottle for a couple days now and see an improvement on all of my pimples. I took photos to see the before and after difference and Im liking what i see so far :). Fingers crossed that this keeps working!! Go give it a try. I don't dilute it, i must not have sensitive skin. It only tingles a bit when you put it on which is normal as it's cleaning out bacteria on your face. I actually don't mind the smell but I wouldn't go out right after using it lol.

I also mix in a teaspoon into water to drink once in awhile if I feel like it.

Also i recommend getting this at GNC. I signed up for a gold card, got 20% off on two 32 Oz bottles and the second came half price.

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

this has been the only product i can fully rely on to take care of my acne. It's great! Because it kills bacteria, it helps with ALL types of acne (blackheads, whiteheads, zits, you name it) but also helps with the healing of scabs. Because it can irritate skin.. I recommend starting out by diluting it in water and playing with the cider to water ratio to figure out what is jusst right for your skin.

The smell is quite uncomfortable and though it goes away after it's dry, if you sweat throughout the day it will come back whether you're on a date or at the bustop or wherever.. it'll come back!! so I simply use it at night and wash it off in the morning, then moisturize my face .. and sunscreen and my skin looks great.

Good luck!

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

I saw an improvement in the tone of my skin almost immediately. This morning, pimples on my forehead had completely disappeared and the scars I have on my cheeks appeared lighter and again my tone is awesome.

I'll check back in a week...