Page 8 of Vinegar (as a topical) reviews

4.4/5 - 408 reviews

Made from select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5%(50 grains) acidity.

Reviewed on December 29, 2011

I've only been using this around three days now. At first I was using the cheap store brand filtered ones, they weren't organic and didn't work too well. Then I figured to suck it up and pay the extra cash to try the Braggs Organic ACV out. I'm definitely glad I did :).

I've been using this in a spray bottle for a couple days now and see an improvement on all of my pimples. I took photos to see the before and after difference and Im liking what i see so far :). Fingers crossed that this keeps working!! Go give it a try. I don't dilute it, i must not have sensitive skin. It only tingles a bit when you put it on which is normal as it's cleaning out bacteria on your face. I actually don't mind the smell but I wouldn't go out right after using it lol.

I also mix in a teaspoon into water to drink once in awhile if I feel like it.

Also i recommend getting this at GNC. I signed up for a gold card, got 20% off on two 32 Oz bottles and the second came half price.

Reviewed on December 27, 2011

this has been the only product i can fully rely on to take care of my acne. It's great! Because it kills bacteria, it helps with ALL types of acne (blackheads, whiteheads, zits, you name it) but also helps with the healing of scabs. Because it can irritate skin.. I recommend starting out by diluting it in water and playing with the cider to water ratio to figure out what is jusst right for your skin.

The smell is quite uncomfortable and though it goes away after it's dry, if you sweat throughout the day it will come back whether you're on a date or at the bustop or wherever.. it'll come back!! so I simply use it at night and wash it off in the morning, then moisturize my face .. and sunscreen and my skin looks great.

Good luck!

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

I saw an improvement in the tone of my skin almost immediately. This morning, pimples on my forehead had completely disappeared and the scars I have on my cheeks appeared lighter and again my tone is awesome.

I'll check back in a week...

Reviewed on December 1, 2011

One of the best 'products' I've ever used.

Reviewed on November 25, 2011

I tried leaving it on (diluted about 50/50 with distilled water) after washing my face up until the next face-washing, but it began breaking me out very badly around my beard-area, which was VERY disconcerting because I'm a girl and I don't have a beard! But it started to look like I had an acne beard!! How embarrassing! So I stopped using it on my face and the pimples started to go away, although my face has issues with shedding dead skin cells so I'm now only keeping it on for about 20 minutes then washing it off, which is working very well. Plus I drink about 2 tbs of it a day, first thing in the morning, which is doing wonders in and of itself.

I suggest for first time users who have sensitive skin to leave it on for only 20 minutes then wash it off, and maybe to build it up from there. It would be a shame for someone to experience more acne like I did and to write it off as not working.

Reviewed on November 4, 2011

I used undiluted 5% Acidity Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, applied with a cottonball all over face. I really liked the cooling feeling of the refrigerated vinegar. It dried quickly, too. I did not moisturize afterward. I had a big lump on my chin as well as several small bumps near my lips. The large bump's swelling went way down, and the gross uneven skin just fell off a few hours later! Now I can put makeup over it to cover the red mark. Very smooth! As for the smaller bumps, they have formed some skin on top, which is peeling off and revealing smoother skin there as well. Pretty awesome. I'll try only to use it for my monthly hormonal breakout so that it doesn't lose potency. I gave it 4 stars because it may be harder for others to use it without diluting. I have tough skin :)

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

I use this when it's my time of the month, when i break out. Works great, stops pimples from coming back.

Use it whenever you feel like you are going to break out.

I soak a cottenball in the vinegar, and then rub it on my skin, after I showered (so the pores are still open). And leave it overnight.

Reviewed on October 20, 2011

Dont waste hundreds of dollars on acne products, go all natural,apple cider vinegar has been the answer to my acne problems.

Reviewed on September 21, 2011

It stings like a mother, but in a medicinal way. I didn't mind the smell as long as it helped my acne, others in the house complained though. I would apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball a few nights a week. For a few weeks I thought it was helping slightly, or at least not hurting, but after a while it would actually make me break out after each time I applied it. Not sure why that happened but I stopped.