Page 7 of Vinegar (as a topical) reviews

4.4/5 - 408 reviews

Made from select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5%(50 grains) acidity.

Reviewed on March 19, 2012

I love it and it is cheap and it doesn't hurt to try !! Buy it

Reviewed on March 16, 2012

I personally love Apple Cider Vinegar, and I have even gotten used to the smell. I love that it's natural and cheap, and still is very effective.

A dislike is that the smell is absorbed into your skin and when you sweat, it comes out...

Here's my skin regimen:

[link removed]

Reviewed on March 11, 2012

I have had bad acne for most of my life. I have tried everything under the sun and was tired of spending all of my hard earned $. I would rather shop with my $ :)

I decided to try this and this ish worked!!! My acne got better overnight. I applied it directly to a cotton ball and QUICKLY wiped my face with it. Yes it burned, but oh well, who cares? CAUTION: Don't leave the cotton ball on one area too long. I did that the first time I used it and got an ugly burn scar.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE THE SMELL-HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR A FEW SECONDS WHILE YOU ARE APPLYING IT. That's what I do. Be creative people!

I've never had consistent results with any other product (Neutrogena, Murad, Clean and Clear, facials,etc.) and not for this cheap price.

My hormones are a hot mess and until I find a product to get them under control, I will continue to use ACV.

I also used this on my natural, coily African American hair (along with a ton of conditioner & used as a detangler) and my hair shined and my curls popped!

I am going to try it for weight loss for a few weeks and see what results I can get. Heck, I have a gallon sized bottle, why not try it for all the things people are suggesting?

I still have to try the organic ACV with "Mother" in it. I heard this works even better.

***PLEASE TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE CYSTIC ACNE & YOU ARE AT YOUR WITS END! I KNOW IT CAN BE DEPRESSING- ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT YOUR ACNE AS THEY ARE TALKING TO YOU. HOW RUDE AND LOW- CLASS, RIGHT??!!

Reviewed on March 7, 2012

I dip a Q-tip in Bragg's ACV at night and just dab it on my problem spots (around my chin).

By the next morning, those areas have already improved drastically! If I keep it up over the next couple of days, the results are amazing: the redness and acne just disappear. I've tried various products to combat the problem, and this is the easiest and most effective.

Reviewed on March 2, 2012

This stuff is good, but the smell is almost unbearable. I mean I'm already self conscious about my skin and NOW I gotta deal with this funk as well! So I started to apply rosewater spray with a couple drops of tea tree oil added to it afterwards to counter the smell and inflammation. I use a 50/50 mix of ACV and water as an all over toner and use it straight up undiluted on my keloids. Definitely works on zits and red marks left from acne, but the jury is still out on my keloids. Faded em quite a bit after a week, but still too early to tell. I got the whole foods 365 brand organic and unpasteurized. I also drink 2 cap fulls twice daily.

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

I immediately saw an improvement in skin tone and clarity w my first use. I use undiluted Braggs ACV. Morning and night, applied w a cotton ball after cleansing. I love it and the smell doesn't bother me. I also have been taking it 3x a day as a drink :2Tbs. In a half glass of water. I feel great! Deffinitly recommend the Braggs, can't get reg . Vinegar from foodstore and expect results.

Reviewed on January 27, 2012

I got a spray bottle from a $2 store and fill with a mixture of 80% Vinegar to 20%Witchhazel water. I spray across my back and shoulders (the affected area) and leave for 5-10mins before getting into the shower

Reviewed on January 18, 2012

its not worth smelling like cheap salad dressing to me. I'd feel self-conscious smelling this way, even if it didn't bother me (but the smell does bother me). lavender oil gets me quick and great results w/ a much, much pleasanter smell.

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

I tried this remedy after reading about it on here. Within a week my skin was pretty clear, then totally clear after two weeks. A month into it though my skin retaliated and it came back worst. On top of my regular and cystic zits, I started to break out into a ton of little zits all over my forehead. Back to the drawing board! It may work for you though. Worth a shot.

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

I saw everyone saying how bad it smells, so I went out and bought some and yeah it's horrible. I mixed a teaspoon of ACV with clean and clear detoxifying facial cleanser that's oil free and my skin is the clearest it's been in 4 years. So, if the smell really is going to bother you I suggest mixing it like I did. And I use it every morning and night.