Page 6 of Vinegar (as a topical) reviews

4.4/5 - 401 reviews

Made from select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5%(50 grains) acidity.

Reviewed on April 17, 2012

I have only been on it one day, and I am seeing a difference. It's not like a 'PRAISE JESUS MY ACNE IS COMPLETELY GONE' kind of thing, but it is helping. Today not one new pimple formed. Which is remarkable. Everyday basically 3 or 4 new peoples would slowly surface deep under my skin, but today there were none. This gave me a little hope, cause I'm basically at the point where I just want to break down crying cause I honestly give up.

This is what I have been doing. I went to Target and bought one of those little spray bottles. I then went to a local grocery market (that has organic things) and I bought BRAGG's organic apple cider vinegar. I then diluted it to a 1:1 ratio (ACV:H20) and sprayed it on to a cotton ball and put it all over my face (AFTER washing my face and letting it dry a bit of course)

I also found BRAGG's apple cider vinegar all natural drink (apple - cinnamon), which was like a 'hallelujah' moment because earlier I was trying to drink apple cider vinegar diluted with water and that was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. Not that the apple cider vinegar all natural drink (apple - cinnamon) is very much better, but it is MUCH MORE TOLERABLE.

Even though it is disgusting, I strongly suggest drinking it too. Acne is not only superficial, but can be caused by an internal imbalance as well. And I believe the apple cider vinegar will help that.

If you're at your wits end like I am, the smell and taste is a tiny price to pay for some relief.

Reviewed on April 6, 2012

I can't believe how much this has helped my acne. I used to get horrible cystic acne and wouldnt even want to walk out of my house. I noticed a difference right away. It removes dead skin cells leaving my skin nice and smooth. The cystic acne cleared up right away and every once in awhile I'll get tiny zits. I use this in the morning after washing my face and at night I steam my face with IMAGE clear cell cleanser and use the ACV as a toner. I am so happy I found this! Hopefully it works this well for others.

Reviewed on April 4, 2012

I use a light mix of natural (not strained) ACV with water as my toner. I haven't seen dramatic results, but I am getting less spots and the spots I do get last far shorter.

For awhile I thought my skin was more clear due to hormones balancing during the monthly cycle, but it's stayed more clear. So i'm happy. Not free of zits, but happier than I have been, and it's the only toner that works for me. (BP,Salicilc, Tea Tree, Witch hazel ALL do not work for me. SO I'm left with not great options...)

When I wash my face, I rub off the dead skin gently with my fingers. then put on my acv toner. Put on a few drops of lavender oil, and then rub that in with real coconut oil.

Completely cuts the smell of the ACV, and counteracts any drying you may get. I recommend it.

Reviewed on March 19, 2012

I love it and it is cheap and it doesn't hurt to try !! Buy it

Reviewed on March 16, 2012

I personally love Apple Cider Vinegar, and I have even gotten used to the smell. I love that it's natural and cheap, and still is very effective.

A dislike is that the smell is absorbed into your skin and when you sweat, it comes out...

Here's my skin regimen:

[link removed]

Reviewed on March 11, 2012

I have had bad acne for most of my life. I have tried everything under the sun and was tired of spending all of my hard earned $. I would rather shop with my $ :)

I decided to try this and this ish worked!!! My acne got better overnight. I applied it directly to a cotton ball and QUICKLY wiped my face with it. Yes it burned, but oh well, who cares? CAUTION: Don't leave the cotton ball on one area too long. I did that the first time I used it and got an ugly burn scar.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE THE SMELL-HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR A FEW SECONDS WHILE YOU ARE APPLYING IT. That's what I do. Be creative people!

I've never had consistent results with any other product (Neutrogena, Murad, Clean and Clear, facials,etc.) and not for this cheap price.

My hormones are a hot mess and until I find a product to get them under control, I will continue to use ACV.

I also used this on my natural, coily African American hair (along with a ton of conditioner & used as a detangler) and my hair shined and my curls popped!

I am going to try it for weight loss for a few weeks and see what results I can get. Heck, I have a gallon sized bottle, why not try it for all the things people are suggesting?

I still have to try the organic ACV with "Mother" in it. I heard this works even better.

***PLEASE TRY THIS IF YOU HAVE CYSTIC ACNE & YOU ARE AT YOUR WITS END! I KNOW IT CAN BE DEPRESSING- ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT YOUR ACNE AS THEY ARE TALKING TO YOU. HOW RUDE AND LOW- CLASS, RIGHT??!!

Reviewed on March 7, 2012

I dip a Q-tip in Bragg's ACV at night and just dab it on my problem spots (around my chin).

By the next morning, those areas have already improved drastically! If I keep it up over the next couple of days, the results are amazing: the redness and acne just disappear. I've tried various products to combat the problem, and this is the easiest and most effective.

Reviewed on March 2, 2012

This stuff is good, but the smell is almost unbearable. I mean I'm already self conscious about my skin and NOW I gotta deal with this funk as well! So I started to apply rosewater spray with a couple drops of tea tree oil added to it afterwards to counter the smell and inflammation. I use a 50/50 mix of ACV and water as an all over toner and use it straight up undiluted on my keloids. Definitely works on zits and red marks left from acne, but the jury is still out on my keloids. Faded em quite a bit after a week, but still too early to tell. I got the whole foods 365 brand organic and unpasteurized. I also drink 2 cap fulls twice daily.

Reviewed on February 7, 2012

I immediately saw an improvement in skin tone and clarity w my first use. I use undiluted Braggs ACV. Morning and night, applied w a cotton ball after cleansing. I love it and the smell doesn't bother me. I also have been taking it 3x a day as a drink :2Tbs. In a half glass of water. I feel great! Deffinitly recommend the Braggs, can't get reg . Vinegar from foodstore and expect results.

Reviewed on January 27, 2012

I got a spray bottle from a $2 store and fill with a mixture of 80% Vinegar to 20%Witchhazel water. I spray across my back and shoulders (the affected area) and leave for 5-10mins before getting into the shower