Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser

Water, Paraffinum liquidum/Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Phosphate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Ocoamphodiacetate, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Seedcake Extract, Fragrance.

Zero stars
Reviewed on November 14, 2015

Bought all the Vichy things from the girl in boots who lied to me and said she had acne at my age and cleared it with all vichy products. Ruined my skin. Made my acne worse than it ever was. Maybe it'll work for others but not for me. That girl gave me such hope and it ended up destroying me.

Best ever!
Reviewed on October 21, 2013

After 3 days it really clears up skin. Gentle not drying. Great when I have my contacts in. I rinse with warm water, apply, rub and rinse off. Once daily. Great results after 3 days. You have many options with this to apply on dry skin and leave it on if you want! I have combination skin, really dry spots, really oily spots, high acne spots and no acne spots. I find it works best if you use it around the same time every day so if you prefer washing in the morning stick to a morning routine. You could use it twice a day with no problems but with a very busy schedule I only have time once a day. I will never ever ever switch after finding this!

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

This product is really great. A little bit of this goes a long way! And since I have dry skin, using this product leaves me moisturized after! You wouldn't have to wash this product off. If you wash it off, it will lose its effectiveness. This is a leave on kind of cleanser!

I LOVE IT! Totally recommend this to any skin types~ (especially dry and sensitive)