Vichy Normateint Anti-Imperfection Foundation reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Vichy

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Algae, Zinc PCA, Glycolic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Arginine PCA, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Nylon-66, Tocopherol, Cooper PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer.

(+/- May Contain, Cl 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77499, Cl 77492, Cl 77491/Iron Oxides.)

Reviewed on May 3, 2012

This foundation is supposed to be for oily skin but, weirdly, it feels a lot more "oily" than the Vichy Normaderm one. It did not break me out, but didn't give me the best looking skin either. It's good, but I definitely recommend Vichy Dermablend over this one.

Reviewed on March 24, 2011

I will continue using this product. I am fully content with what it has done to my skin and could not be happier. =D

Reviewed on July 30, 2010

One thing to beware of is that when I aligned all of their shades on my hand, they didn't seem to be in the proper numbered order. So, when at the store just make sure to rub each color into your skin even if you think it'll be far too light or dark.

Make sure that after applying, finish with a loose translucent powder for a more matte finish and for all day wear. I used Vichy Dermablend loose powder and it worked wonderfully.