Vichy Acne Prone Skin Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion reviews

3.3/5 - 175 reviews

Brand: Vichy

Vichy Acne Prone Skin Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Aqua, Aliminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate , Nylon-66 , Pentaeryrythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate , Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Hydroxide , Glycolic Acid , Silicia , C12-13 Pareth-23 , C12-13 Pareth-3 , Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Blue 1,isohexadecane , Divinyledimethicone/dimethicone, Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Perlite, Poloxamer 338, Disodium Edta, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Acrylamide/sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80 , Fragrance.

Vichy Vichy Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion - 1.7 fl oz
updated: 04/23/2017 22:49 UTC

Not that good for me
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and I have been using the same products for years (Clean and Clear facial cleansers and Nivea toner). They always worked very well in keeping my skin clearer but the Clean and Clear facial cleansers tend to dry the skin a little. That is why I wanted to try Vichy normaderm products, including the moisturising cream; I had been told the products were very good for my skin type, that they would not dry out my skin, the cream would help reduce the sebum and they don't contain paraben, which is good. But, it has only been one day and every single product makes my face sting and the moisturising cream just seems to make my skin even oilyer than before. I also tried the night cream and it made my skin super oily. Some people say that you have to keep using it for a while to see good changes but I have very capricious and sensitive skin so I definitely won't use it again...The only product I really love is the foundation. It does not clog my pores, it keeps me matte for hours (in an 8-hour day I had to touch it up only once), it does stay in place and the finish on my skin in just fabulous.

Ruined my face
Reviewed on May 17, 2015

This ruined my skin. Made my acne so much worse. Maybe it might work for other people. Not for me. Be careful.

Megan , Ottawa,ON
Reviewed on March 18, 2013

It works for the stubborn summer acne. The bumps on the forehead and cheek line that come out in the summer time will only go away when I use Vichy face wash/exfoliant.

Karen, Canada
Reviewed on December 30, 2012

So, i bought the normanderm t as an impulse buy, it was on sale for $15. By reading the reviews and my opinion , this product isn't really for people with a lot of acne but for people like me with light acne, people that don't have pimples but have those annoying little bumps on their foreheads, cheeks and nose, but mostly on your forehead, this product CLEARED all that.

by anim on 05/17/2015 23:50
I had light acne and this turned it into full blown acne
Arlene, Canada
Reviewed on May 8, 2012

I had healthier skin before I used Vichy. It did not clear my skin at all, I found I broke out even more and it dried out my skin. I would not recommend this product. I went back to using my old skin care product, Noxema.

Anonymous, Toronto
Reviewed on January 29, 2012

I love the deep cleansing gel! It has really helped clear my acne and keep it at bay. I'm looking forward to trying other products from the Vichy line.

Kerri, Toronto
Reviewed on January 18, 2012

I am 56..been using the kit for 5 days. I too have broken out, my skin is red and blotchy. I had better skin beforw I started it! I fine it very drying too..would not recommend it at all

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 3, 2012

I started using vichy like a month ago. it actually started out great because i love the smell of the lotion and the washing gel makes my face kinda feel fresh. but 2 weeks later my face broke out with large acnes like some on my cheeks and jaw line and seriously a lot on my forehead, near the hairline. its definitely nt because of my hair that i have acne because previously before i use vichy i dun have acnes on my fore head. the pimple cream is super slow. it seriously doesnt clear my acne within 24hrs as stated on the bottle. right now i have been applying the pimple cream for 5days both day and night but it only reduce swelling. the washing gel and toner, although makes my face feel fresh, it really doesnt help to wash impurities.. the lotion is like very nice to apply and smell but right now after a month, i got a lot of clogged pores on my nose and seriously especially around my nose and chin, the t zone there. my cheeks also grew pimples which last time dont have.. i grew a lot of sore whiteheads on my cheeks and nose also. i dont know why but vichy doesnt help in curing my pimples, instead it got worse so now i am going to stop using vichy and find a skincare doctor.

Anonymous, Vancouver, Canada.
Reviewed on September 28, 2011

I have quite a bit of trouble with acne, and I have tried two products before this with little to no results, and I heard Vichy has a good line of products to help cure acne. It did not work to well for me, but other people I know have had great results, so if your willing to pay the price, you should give it a go.