Vicco Ayurvedic Turmeric Cream reviews

4.8/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Vicco

Vicco Ayurvedic Turmeric Cream

Water, Stearic Acid, Turmeric, Sorbitol, Methyl Paraben Sodium, Propyl Paraben Sodium, Sodium Hydroxide, Sandlewood.

Vicco Ayurvedic Turmeric Cream

This is what i have been looking for
Reviewed on June 27, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about this.

•evens out skin tone

•reduces the size of pores

•helps with sun burn

•GREAT make-up primer

•helps dry out pustules

•tightens the skin

Ayurvedic
Reviewed on March 30, 2015

Excellent fr all skin types . Probably no side effects since it s natural n ayurvedic . Evrybdy who s sufferin frm acne must try this product ! :)

Reviewed on October 23, 2011

So far so good, with this stuff. I'm actually really surprised how nice this stuff is. My acne was getting really bad and I did start prescriptions about a month ago, which has dramatically helped my acne. But, I still had tons of red spots left and they weren't really fading until I started using this. They are about 30% gone after only 3 days!!! That is amazing, as these spots usually take months to fade. Supposed to lighten skin, but I feel like it's just evening it out, not really fading (that's good). I will update after I have used it longer.

by naomislifewithacne on 05/30/2015 12:54
What skin colour do you have
Reviewed on May 9, 2011

its works and its works great on my skin ..its kills all my acne on my face i used everything that i can do to get rig of from acne but failed every time .. then i gave vicco a chance and its works when i used it about a mouth .i feel realy happy now i think you should also try this and saw good bye to acne

Sarah, Philly
Reviewed on March 2, 2011

This cream is really helpful. It calms the acne and reduces inflammation. It kills bacteria and disinfects as well. After long use, about a month, I can confidently say this works. But is does leave a light yellow stain. That stain can be easily removed by :

Rinsing the acne well to remove and then washing with a cleanser.

by naomislifewithacne on 05/02/2015 12:12
Hi, does this cream help with red acne hyperpigmentation?
by Milliee on 06/27/2016 18:58
Yes it does it also helps with reducing the size of pores