Page 5 of Verilux ClearWave® Light Therapy Acne Treatment System reviews

3.5/5 - 46 reviews

Brand: Verilux

Reviewed on October 15, 2007

My father bought this for me on a business trip to America. I've used it everyday for about three months and feel great with the results. My skin hasn't felt this good in a very long time. I'm going to keep using it everyday.

Reviewed on October 6, 2007

I bought this product a couple weeks ago online, and I've definitely noticed improvement. I use it every night for 15 minutes, along with Retin-A Micro and an oral antibiotic, and they are really starting to work. I paid $189 for it, but it's worth it if you ask me. And it'd probably cost a lot more to get the blue/red light treatments professionally.

Reviewed on October 1, 2007

Worked well, don't have much more to say. I'm continuing to use it for 15 minutes everyday to maintain... I also wash my face using the regimen...

Reviewed on August 24, 2007

I'm glad my sister got it for me. It works and I'm happy with my skin. I still have some oil but this light isn't supposed to deal with the oil anyway.

Reviewed on August 23, 2007

This lamp has helped clear up my acne & some 'laugh lines'. At first it was kind of a pain to sit in front of the lamp for 15 minutes, but it's well worth it.

Now I meditate while I medicate- so I'm helping myself inside & out.

Reviewed on August 22, 2007

I'd recommend it to others. It's certainly less expensive than the other products I saw reviewed. The company has a 12 week guarantee return policy, so I figured I couldn't really NOT try. The company says there is no UV so I wasn't worried about burning my skin.

Overall I'm happy. I guess that's the bottom line!