Vaseline Petroleum Jelly reviews

4.4/5 - 54 reviews

Brand: Vaseline

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

100% pure petroleum jelly.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, 13 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 00:40 UTC
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, 2.5 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 00:40 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on October 20, 2016

Just started using petroleum Jelly (Vaseline) on my red marks.

Too early to comment on its ability to fade red patches but it seems to work well as a moisturizer and doesn't cause breakouts on my skin.

I'll keep you updated on my progress and wish me look.

Please note: the five star rating is purely for its moisturizing effect and has no relation to its potential to treat red marks/scars.

Doctor's advice...
Reviewed on September 3, 2016

After hearing a doctor's advice that Vaseline was brilliant treating scars, I decided to try and apply Vaseline topically on my pimples and acne scars. The results were good and I could tell the effect was good on the skin.

Works but be careful
Reviewed on August 14, 2016

I used this on my pimples that I popped that are now gone.i apply it after the inflammation goes down.i then apply it on my cheek which I had some acne overnight but the acne stayed and kinda grew.i stopped applying it then the acne started to go away.this is good to moisturize the pimple that was popped.BUT NEVER APPLY IT ON POPPED PIMPLES WAIT 1 TO 2 DAYS OR WHEN THESWELLING GOES DOWN..thx

by MountainMash on 10/16/2016 22:11
Make sure you apply a moisturizer which is non comdegnic meaning no pore clogging.At night apply a very little amount on skin when you sleep an keep your pillow case clean
5 stars
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

i saw theres many beautiful blogger tells about this, so i try and and it absolutely right! its classic brand and not expensive. It doesnt do anything for me though

Reviewed on January 31, 2016

it is really good and it is also good for acne and scars even you have oily skin... don't cured my acne though :(

Shrinked my zits over Night.
Reviewed on July 22, 2016

So ever since I started my vacation in a country with a lot of hot weather, my face got a lot more oilie. I started to break out on my forehead and a bit also on my nose. I then started to try this by testing on my nose one night and then on my zits the next day. It then thankfully shrinked all my zits over night!

(I have combination skin btw)

Reviewed on July 17, 2016

They make this in a tube so I recommend that for sanitary purposes. I've used this over moisturizer on my face at night to trap moisture and people always think I look 10+ years younger than I am. I use it for eyes too (again over my eye cream)but because it is so thick you need to dab it on carefully and not drag it. keep a light hand and you'll look great.

great product
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

This is a great product with multiple uses: moisturizer, mascara, make-up remover, hand cream etc. Mostly i use vaseline on my lips at night and in the morning they become so smooth and soft. Ultimate Moisturizer indeed.

Reviewed on July 4, 2016

the stuff s really good It soften my super dry l I ps

multi uses
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

it's probably one of the most under-rated beauty products around. It does just about everything, from moisturising lips to healing cracked skin, and even works as an intensive treatment for flaky skin on the face! It's never broken me out or clogged my pores, and works wonderfully over new scabs cuz it makes them heal and peel off faster. Also soothing and calming when my skin is irritated. Never dared to try using it on my face earlier cos I always thought the people who could do it were those with dryer, blemish-free skins. I was SOOOO wrong. It feels icky at first but in 10mins or so, it absorbs completely and you get smooth silky skin.