Vaseline Petroleum Jelly reviews

4.4/5 - 51 reviews

Brand: Vaseline

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

100% pure petroleum jelly.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, 13 oz
updated: 07/28/2016 01:54 UTC
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, 2.5 oz
updated: 07/28/2016 01:54 UTC

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly

Shrinked my zits over Night.
Reviewed on July 22, 2016

So ever since I started my vacation in a country with a lot of hot weather, my face got a lot more oilie. I started to break out on my forehead and a bit also on my nose. I then started to try this by testing on my nose one night and then on my zits the next day. It then thankfully shrinked all my zits over night!

(I have combination skin btw)

5stars
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

They make this in a tube so I recommend that for sanitary purposes. I've used this over moisturizer on my face at night to trap moisture and people always think I look 10+ years younger than I am. I use it for eyes too (again over my eye cream)but because it is so thick you need to dab it on carefully and not drag it. keep a light hand and you'll look great.

great product
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

This is a great product with multiple uses: moisturizer, mascara, make-up remover, hand cream etc. Mostly i use vaseline on my lips at night and in the morning they become so smooth and soft. Ultimate Moisturizer indeed.

great!!!
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

the stuff s really good It soften my super dry l I ps

multi uses
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

it's probably one of the most under-rated beauty products around. It does just about everything, from moisturising lips to healing cracked skin, and even works as an intensive treatment for flaky skin on the face! It's never broken me out or clogged my pores, and works wonderfully over new scabs cuz it makes them heal and peel off faster. Also soothing and calming when my skin is irritated. Never dared to try using it on my face earlier cos I always thought the people who could do it were those with dryer, blemish-free skins. I was SOOOO wrong. It feels icky at first but in 10mins or so, it absorbs completely and you get smooth silky skin.

Good spot treatment
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

I use this specifically on pimples that have a whitehead since it somehow brings everything to the surface, & on popped pimples. I've tried using all over my face but I didn't like the feel of it. I don't believe this clogged my pores though.

YAYYY
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

Hi, I'm 22. I've tried so many drugstore and high end moisturizers with and without acne properties (Eg. Salicyclic acid) and I swear this is the best moisturizer I've encountered. It will NOT clog your pores, I add chunks of this stuff on my face and spread it, no problem! Btw I have oily sensitive skin. Vaseline is a wonderful lip balm too. Dry lips? Apply and ~5mins later you will see smooth af lips! SUPER FAST RESULTS. Anyways, I think this has reduced my acne by at least 2 folds. I use nizoral shampoo on my face as a cleanser and apply vaseline right afterwards and it's been clearing up! Ten years with acne and I'm FINALLY REALLYYYY excited to say i think I've found my path to curing acne. Really recommend trying the nizoral+vaseline combo. :)

good
Reviewed on May 2, 2016

i like vaseline petroleum jelly. its very useful stuff and i always have it in my hand. i use it as lip balm , and also lips scrub(mix with sugar).

For healing
Reviewed on May 1, 2016

I don't recommend this for acne treatment itself, but I LOVE it for healing my scabby acne lesions-especially the ones I've been too aggressive with.

amazing product
Reviewed on April 27, 2016

This is one of the best products created that you use for multiple reasons and I love that about it. I personally use this on dry lips. It gets rid of the dry skin on my lips and feels amazing.I apply petroleum jelly immediately after a nightly shower. It works well to lock in moisture on my skin.