Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion reviews

Brand: Vaseline

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Stearamide AMP, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Cedrol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE RESCUE MOISTURE LOCKING LOTION 10 OZ. WHOLESALE PRICE
updated: 04/27/2017 15:19 UTC

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

I would like to order, please contact me thanks"Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion "
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

The best for skin itch that I have ever seen, I have used for years....Please contact me, via my email Address

Anonymous, Northern Ireland
Reviewed on March 6, 2011

I used this on a couple of dry areas of my face and have now got perioral dermatitis in these areas.

But is a brilliant body moisturiser- only one that deals with my KP on arms

Sam, USA
Reviewed on November 22, 2010

It really does "lock in" the moisture all day. Your face will look and feel different if you at any point in the day wash your face. Its weird... but not really a bad thing either way. Definitely works.

Sully, UK
Reviewed on November 6, 2010

I've been using the e45 cream whenever i get dry skin, but i thought that i will try something new so i bought this. This lotion is much faster and not as heavy as the e45 cream.

Reviewed on October 22, 2010

I have oily skin but used to experience dryness around my nose. I put a small drop and rubbed it over my nose and it really helped keep it moisturised throughout the day..

No more hassels of putting the moisturiser repeatedly in a day to fight dryness.. Apply it once a day and it helps keep it moisturised throughout the day..

I wud recommend that u dont use this moisturiser on a pimple affected area or else it may clog the pores..

T.J, K.S.A
Lori, New York
Reviewed on July 17, 2008

This isn't a face lotion, but a body lotion (not sure I'd try it on my face).

I've tried other lotions, but always come back to this. I did try a store brand 'equivalent' but the store brand had a weird smell and felt thick and sticky.

This is the best. Doesn't make my skin break out. on my back or shoulders, so its great. Makes my skin nice and soft.