Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, SPF 35 reviews

Brand: Vanicream

Vanicream  Sunscreen Sport, SPF 35

Octinoxate (3%) and Zinc Oxide (11%).

C20-40 Alcohols, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Chloride, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polypropyl Silsesquioxane, Purified Water, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxy Silicate, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10).

Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, SPF 35, 4 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 11:28 UTC
Vanicream Sunscreen Sport, Spf 35, 4-ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 11:28 UTC

Amber, Flagstaff, AZ
Reviewed on June 5, 2011

This is the main sunscreen I use for long hikes in the Arizona sun. It's a slightly thicker consistency than some are used to and requires more effort to rub into your skin than popular name-brand sunscreens (likely because it doesn't contain as many chemicals and parabens). It may even give your skin a bit of a whitish glow at first, but this seems to gradually fade.

It is the only sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't make my eyes sting when I start sweating and rubbing around my eyes. It doesn't even hurt to put on broken/healing skin.

Yes, the packaging leaves something to be desired and it can be difficult to find. I try to buy it when it's on sale at [link removed], but it's also available in some Walgreens.

Anonymous, Arizona
Reviewed on May 23, 2011

You get the coverage with the zinc. It's very good for sensitive skin, I'm one of those people that break out even when my skin is a little bit irritated. I also get a lot of hyper-pigmentation. When I say it takes awhile to soak in, it might stay a little white but looks fine about 15 minutes later. Will give a little glow, but if you wear makeup it looks just fine. I use bareminerals/or liquid makeup and it looks great with both. Haven't tried the non-sport kind, will be trying the 60 spf soon but the 35 spf works great in the Arizona sun, that's saying a lot. So hard to find a sunscreen with zinc that doesn't cause breakouts, this works for me!!!