Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Vanicream

Water (Purified), White Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Sorbitol Solution, Propylene Glycol, Simethicone, Glyceryl Monostearate, Polyethylene Glycol Monostearate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), BHT.

Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream, 16 oz
updated: 08/22/2014 01:57 UTC
Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream, 16 Ounces
updated: 08/22/2014 01:57 UTC

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

HG moisturizer Highly recommend.

Skin profile

Mild to moderate acne skin sufferer.

Oily skin but flaky at the same time due to treatments (BP AHA Tretinoin)

Have tried major products on the market that claims hydrating dry skin (Cetaphil CeraVe Olay Embryolisse Clinique..... and so on), nothing helped but either making me oily slick or breaking me out. None of them helped my flakiness. I also tried adding jojoba oil method to those products and the result is the same, and even worse made me break out into under skin cysts that never come to head.

I always wake up with oily face when I use the products mentioned above and thought this is due to my skin problem (being oily) but every now and then when I get to tired and don't feel like put on anything before bed, my face actually is not that oily but kind of matte instead. Even though I only used this product for only two days, my skin has a major overnight improvement. My skin feels like finally have drunk enough water that the roughness is reduced. The greatest thing about this product is that I do not wake up with oily face from using the product!

It is a huge tub (1LBS) with a pump which is very good. I would mainly use it on my face on night time therefore the monthly cost I estimate would be less than $1.00.

In morning I will put on Vanicream Spf 60 which is also a great product for me that I might give it a review at an appropriate place.