Vanicream Lite Lotion reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Vanicream

Purified Water, White Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol Solution, Ceteareth 20, Simethicone, Glyceryl Monostearate, Polyethylene Glycol Monostearate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), BHT.

Vanicream Lite Lotion for Sensitive Skin, 16 fl oz
Vanicream Lite Lotion, 8 fl oz
Vanicream Lite Lotion, Pump, 16 Ounce
Vanicream Lite Lotion, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/19/2014 23:37 UTC

Has helped my skin quite a bit
Reviewed on July 10, 2014

My friend recommended this lotion, and their soap bar to me, for my face because I was complaining of everything I tried of breaking me out (natural and not natural products). Using this lotion twice a day on my face (along with washing twice a day for just a few seconds in the morning because I don't have any makeup to remove) with the bar, my face has been clearing up, I have also been using Bioglycolic acid on my chin acne (to help clear dark marks from past breakouts), and drinking nettle tea daily (to help cleanse my system and supply trace minerals and vitamins). I think that mentioning the tea and bioglycolic acid is important because I do believe these have contributed. But, after saying that I think that the Vanicream Lite Lotion has played a big role in clearing my skin (otherwise I wouldn't be here writing a review :) ) because It isn't irritating and doesn't come with frills. My skin seems to get irritated and inflamed slightly (which exasperates my breakouts) when I use things with too many ingredients and a lot of fragrance. It feels like I finally have the simple regimen I have been wanting all my life, wash, moisturize, apply makeup, and thats it. I have read other reviews online where people have complained of the price. The price is about $13 for a 16oz bottle. I only use this on my face so when you compare this to the price and size of most moisturizers marketed for your face I think that this is a really good deal.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

doesn't sting

better than original Vanicream

perfect texture for the regimen (Unless you want it more runny like the acne.org moisturizer. I am not a fan of runny moisturizers, myself.)

amazing for sensitive skin

cheap and accessible

it's my favorite so far

Reviewed on March 9, 2009

Awesome daily moisturizer and great for the regimen! Highly recommended--does not irritate the skin AT ALL, quite soothing formulation. I have been using this moisturizer for a while, now that I am on the regimen, I've been thinking of trying the regular vanicream since it is thicker, has the exact same ingredients as this lite version, and would probably provide perfect flakiness control.