Vanicream Cleansing Bar reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Vanicream

Vanicream Cleansing Bar

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearate, Water, Coconut Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 20, Simethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 6 Stearate, PEG 32 Stearate, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), BHT.

Vanicream Cleansing Bar, 3.9 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:39 UTC

Great cleanser
Reviewed on December 25, 2016

It's cheap, lathers easily, and is incredibly gentle on the skin. I use it day and night. I have sensitive skin and cystic acne, doesn't irritate or leave my skin feeling tight. Follow up with a gentle moisturizer and your skin will feel healthy and smooth.

Clear skin at last
Reviewed on April 7, 2016

I love this bar cleanser for my combination sensitive acne prone skin. I like it even better than the dove sensitive skin beauty bar. This cleans my skin so well without over drying this in conjunction with my other skin care products my skin is the clearest it's been in a While. Try it!!

Anonymous, Denver, CO
Reviewed on June 18, 2009

Don't use this product, there are plenty better cleansers out there.