V-Beam Laser Acne Treatment reviews

4.2/5 - 6 reviews

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Reviewed on May 15, 2014

I have had several v-beam treatments done over the past few months. It is a process and it will take time but if you are consistant I highly recommend it. Together with my perscribed regimen my skin is completely restored from redness and severe acne that I thought at one point I'd have to live with forever. It feels great!! I also changed my diet. High sugar and salty, greasy foods made me breakout so it helped the process move along progressively.

Reviewed on February 4, 2011

I had the non-purpuric/non-bruising vbeam laser and it was really worth it after waiting 8 weeks to see initial treatment results. Don't expect to see significant results with just one treatment though; you need to dedicate yourself to have multiple treatments to really see significant results. I would say there is about 15-20% improvement with each non-purpuric vbeam treatment you get. I had this treatment mainly for Rosacea symptoms, but so far it also has helped improve the appearance of old acne scars that never went away post-Accutane (had severe acne prior to Accutane).

Reviewed on July 30, 2009

I had this in conjunction with Smoothbeam treatments, so I can't say for sure if the V-Beam alone would be helpful. The doctor first did a Smoothbeam treatment and then about 10 minutes later did a V-Beam treatment on the areas that were red. I do believe it helped with the hyperpigmentation left by acne.

Reviewed on June 1, 2009

The Cadillac; Worth the price; what is more precious than your own face?

Reviewed on August 25, 2008

It is worth to try because each people have different reaction to the laser. My results were okay but not as expected. Some parts of my face are still red but not as red before the treatment. Some red spots just dissapear. Looking forward to doing my second treatment.

Reviewed on October 6, 2007

This is a great laser for removing redness (plush) from acne breakouts - but don't confuse redness (from blood) with hyper-pigmentation (darker, more browny spots), which aren't treated with this laser.

Depending on area used, multiple treatments may be required, and effects can be mixed/temporary. For example, around the nose is a tricky area to fight as the body constantly tries to repair the blood vessels killed by this laser. However, repeated treatments will show better results each time.

Talk to the doctor about expected results for each area treated so you aren't disappointed when you have to go back a few times.

by 272727 on 07/22/2013 13:22
Im so sorry to here the bad report's that have happend to people by adriana schiebner, im SHOCKED to be honest with you, I would like to share my experience with you, i had a laser treatment done in 2000 ish by dr schiebner, she herself done the laser treatment on me, i had bad acne scaring, she said all those will be gone slowly it take's a full year and the result's will be ongoing. Im so HAPPY to say it was a """""MIRACLE"""" this doctor was like a {angel} to me, she was well spoken, very kind hearted, so very genuine in her caring of me, i was floored by her precence !!! Im from wollongong the procedure was late in the afternoon, and it was dark i recalled, she went to buy me food rice meal if i remember correctly after the procedure as it was late. She went out of her way to help me so kind and so caring i have NEVER seen that be for in any doctor !!! My result's were incredible """""""""AMAZING""""""""""" my awful acne scar's slowly started to disapear it was incredible!!!! This lasted many many year's i had so much confidence so much love to give, so much joy and happyiness that this SPECIAL lady had given me, i will N E V E R forget.. Adriana schiebner is the only doctor i would trust and is the only doctor that has helped me, nobody has even come half way or even a quarter what this amazing lady has done for me. I only WISH AND PRAY that she will come back and help so many people with bad scaring, because im living prove that she is amazing what she can do, truly amazing result's. I have never before wrote on the computer, my first time ever. PLEASE adriana if u read this, THANK YOU KINDLY for the joy and LIFE you have given to me, i only wish you would come back.... I wish you well, i hope you get the help that you need, you have the most beautiful gift in this life knowing you helped someone LOVE life again, nothing can give you that high, no drug can give you that feeling of helping some one so low and desperate in life. I remember i said to her, i will give you all my money that i have in this life if you can help me, and she DID, more than i ever thought possible It has hurt me so what has happened to you i will pray every day, that you once again be the person i first met.... GOD bliss you.....