Page 5 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 317 reviews

Urine.

Reviewed on October 9, 2012

I really, really wanted this to work. I have tried literally everything including numerous prescription gels and creams, over the counter products, fancy expensive products, salicylic acid, benzyl peroxide, accutane, chemical peels, vegan, gluten free, lemon juice... you name it. A friend told me about this and after doing some research I wasn't even grossed out by the idea. It's far more natural than all those chemicals I've used in the past, and it's completely sterile. Like I said, I was excited about this and really wanted it to work.

I only used the first urine of the morning. I peed directly on a cotton ball and applied it to my clean face. I left it on for about an hour, rinsed it off with warm water, and went about my regular business. For the first day or two my skin had a nice glow to it, and my overall complexion looked good, but within a couple of days I started getting a lot of white heads, which I never get, especially on my forehead, which never breaks out. I stuck it out for almost two weeks. I kept trying. I was very conscious of what I was putting in my body. I took my vitamins and drank lots of water. I even saved some and tried to use "old" urine, as I read that 4-7 day old urine has a higher ammonium content and works better, especially on scarring. I started feeling like it was clogging my pores, which was evidenced by a few deep cystic breakouts and some crazy blackheads on my nose.

This treatment has been used for hundreds of years, and a lot of people swear by it. It's a great idea, but it didn't work for me. I think my ten year old acne problem is something internal, so I guess it makes sense that topically applying something that came from inside me might not be the right solution for me. I'm extremely frustrated that this didn't work, and my skin looked so bad today I almost skipped class. :( It's worth a shot. Good luck to you!

by AcneYum on 07/08/2014 04:45
Try a friend's sample!
Reviewed on September 27, 2012

I started using this over the summer, when I returned home from boarding school. At first, I would put it on my face, leave it for a few minutes, and then rinse it off. After a while I realized that the smell (there's really only one in the morning and that's because my body is dehydrated) fades after maybe seven minutes. It works. It doesn't neccesarilly clear acne, but it reduces redness, stops new acne from forming, and therefore allows current acne the time to heal. My face is as clear as it was a year ago when I went to me dermatologist and he put me on an intense regime that lasted until I ran out of products.

Everyone:

If it helps, continue to wash your face with warm water before applying the urine. This allows it to enter through the opened pores.

GOOD LUCK!

Reviewed on September 18, 2012

I've had severe acne since I was 12 (I'm 18 now) my face was so disgusting. I was ashamed of myself. I tried everything out there! My acne is now a little bit better.

I recently started using UT, and let me tell you I wish I had used this years ago. Today is my 5th day and my face is clean. Now listen, pee is not a miracle, it wont work right away. You have to give it time! At first I was scared to use my pee because I thought maybe it would do something "bad" to my face, but once I got over it, I realize its really good for me. Just think of it like this, its medicine you create!!

Give it a try! you wont lose anything.

Reviewed on September 13, 2012

Greetings. Ill write my story here if you bother to read it go ahead:

Somes mounths ago i had light acne but my mother insisted that i threat it.I went on her conversation and started doing a threatment that she did when she was young and that cured her acne.It was the worst mistake i made.My acne got really bad, i tried to do another other threatments,but my acne was still really bad and didn't get better.I was desesperate.Everytime i talked to my friends they started looking at my biggest pimples and said ''You got a big pimple in there''.I was really ashamed,i wen't to a point that i lost my confident and didn't want to go to school. It was really a bad part of my life. But i didn't gave up, i continued looking for a cure, time and again without giving up.Then i came across a guy answering a question in yahoo about acne, that guy said that when he was young he had some pimples and he used urine and they got better.I created an yahoo account, and emailed him asking information.

He answered me about my doubts but i still wasn't certain. Then i kept looking and found a youtube video that lead me to this site. When i saw the reviews i was amazed by the reviews. Since i was willing to do everything to get rid of the acne i tried it. I washed my face with water, put my urine into a plastic cup and with a piece of cottom i putted it in my face and slept with it, and also put it every morning after bath and when i cameback from school i washed my face with water.I was amazed by the results! It worked,my acne severe acne days were finally coming to and end!After about 3 mounths using it my face was almost completely clean but there was always a small pimple or two.Sometimes when a big pimple appears ,which is quite rare now to be honest,i put urine on it and it disapears in like 2 days.I promised to miself that if the urine threatment worked i would also recomend it here. It doesn't totally remove all pimples but you only have like 1 or 2 small ones. I tot

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I've been using it for almost a month. I see the following improvements: I have no new acne (except that when I sort of discontinued use I got new ones again) It makes the redness go away but contrary to most reviews, it's not way too magical that it will be gone in less than a week.

I catch my midstream pee and store it in a container, dab cotton on my face. My past scars are not going away completely, most are still there. My bumps did not shrink that much. Overnight, my other new acne didn't heal but shrinked a bit with the help of putting an ice over it. Some people might get lucky about this UT but, I don't know if it's effective at all but I'm still trying it.

Reviewed on September 3, 2012

bottom line is, i developed acne at 13, id been put on many different medicines to try and treat it, antibiotics, birth contol, topical gels, all of which worked for about a month then the acne come back with vengeance and the antibiotics made me ill. i wish i found out about urine therapy years ago! you cant knock it till youve tried it! im 'pissed' off that ive been peeing out the answer to my acne all along! in just two days my acne is less red, my skin is SOFT! and glowy, dark marks have lightened and my face looks fresher.already got over the fact im putting wee on my face! (fellow acne sufferes will agree, youll try anything if it clears you of acne!) besides, urine is 100% sterile, and we trust all these harsh chemicals we put in our bodies because it come from a doctor, but not our own urine?? i certainly do, and this a completely genuine post. PLEASE if your suffering with acne and you read this, dont go to the doc straight away, try this its free and safe and stick with it, do your first morning wee into a pot and apply it to your face however many times a day you feel like. you have nothing to lose but your acne:)

Reviewed on July 28, 2012

Okay so through out my 18 years of existence my acne has never been THAT bad. But recently I've been breaking out with cystic-like acne.

I looked every where for solutions. I tried apple cider vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, everything!! None of it worked.

I stumbled on this and holy moly once you get past the fact your pee's on your face, it's like liquid gold, man.

My really painful big zits calmed down over night and in 24 hours I saw improvement in size and intensity of the zit. It even made my face kind of glow a little?

I just dab a little on the problem areas then let it sit for 20 minutes then wash off with warm water and pretend it never happened.

(still a little uneasy about my urine on my face, you know?)

Such a strange secret that I wish I could share with everyone... It seriously works.

Reviewed on July 26, 2012

When I first searched remedies for acne, I couldn't believe that urine came up in the search. After reading about it, I decided I had nothing left to lose. I tried it this morning and can already see a difference in my face. It looks so much more clear, and it didn't dry out or anything. The only thing about it that sort of sucks is the smell, but at the rate that it's working, I don't care about that. I've tried so many different things to cure my acne: creams, washes, perception medications, and nothing seemed to work, and then I find out that I've been peeing out the solution all along? As weird as it is, I don't care because the secret is kept between myself and the bathroom walls. It actually works, so why pass it up? I know a bunch of people are probably thinking it's all in my mind, that if you're convinced it will work, then you'll actually start seeing that it is. I thought about that too, but I can assure you I'm not seeing imaginary things, it actually is working so I'm going to continue to do it. I recommend it for everyone who wants to get rid of their acne, just be patient and try not to think that you are, in fact, applying your own urine to your face. Hey, at least it's your own though. You only live once, right? So, why not live acne free?

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

Urine is sterile!!! still i can't believe i am writing this review who would have thought piss, piss would be working so good on my skin. At first i was a little hesitant but after only three days of use it seems to be working great. I mix it with watered down acv as well and use it as a toner and spot treatment. It really makes sense i was always told to put pee on jellyfish stings and i think the enzymes in my liver help to clean up the acne spots. Leaves me with a "glow". I think it does not irritate my skin because it comes from my own body therefor my skin does not reject it. It has really been working amazing so far...

Reviewed on July 13, 2012

I've struggled with acned for five years now. I was desperate to get rid of my acne, and I came across Urine Therapy to reeduce redness and pimple swelling. So about four months ago I started using this treatment once in the morning because it's best to use your first morning pee. At first this started doing wonders, my skin was no longer red and my scars had reduced tremendously. Around the third month of doing this, I started to break out horribly, even worse than it originally had been. I know everyones skin is different, so this might have been my skins way of telling me it was being irritated or just no longer doing anything. My skin looked absolutely horrible so I went to the Dermatologist and am now on oral medication and two different topical gels. It's been a month since I started this routine and my skin is almost completely clear. It might not have been the urine, who knows. But it could work for you! :)