Page 4 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 329 reviews

Reviewed on April 5, 2013

This is the best thing that ive found for my acne. I am 23, and ive had acne since i was 13. I've tried everything. Prescriptions, proactiv, murad, every drug store wash and cream. I have cystic acne, plus the small blemishes and a sea of blackheads to match. As strange as it sounds, this really does work! I've been applying urine topically for 3 days, twice a day, and its already working wonders! The large cystic spots have come to the surface (which usually takes almost a month), my smaller bumps are literally gone, and my face has been less oily and it feels very soft. Also, the redness from the cysts and some scars have lightened up a lot.I really can't believe its working. My boyfriend actually already noticed a difference, but I haven't told him about the pee yet. Haha. I've been using a cotton ball dipped in urine in the morning and at night. I let the first application sit for 5 mins and then do a second application. I don't rinse it off. I've been using only a sugar scrub and water to wash and exfoliate before I apply the urine.

Seriously, if you're out of options, just give it a try. Its free and you don't have to shout it out that youre trying it. I wish I would have known this would work years ago. Thanks for reading :)

by Reets on 07/15/2013 13:19
How many times a day should I use UT?
Reviewed on March 19, 2013

It's free. It works. Just try it once.

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

guys i have 3 weeks using this kind of treatment . I swear to god that this thing doesnt work on some people . I have tryed many things like BENZOYL PEROXIDE 3 % ETC. NOTHING WORKED. i will try honey and lemon for the scars . I HOPE IT WORKS. u dont have the idea how much i hate myslef. nothing works on me. WHY ,,,,, WHY .

i have some friends that have tryed the UT and they saw great results. ME NOT . ONLY MORE AND MORE ACNE . SOMETIMES MY ACNE LOOKS BETTER BUT AFTER 2 HOURS MAGICLY THEY ARE MORE RED AND BIGGER. I DONT KNOW WHY.

i am thinking to do one thing ....... NOTHING

i learnt that i have to live with this. what i hate the most is that the acne came out very fast and it cought me unsurprised.. i once was very good looking boy and i have really nice body wich girls love. but this acne messed up my life .I STOPPED WORKING OUT..... AND SO I GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT. SO NOW I AM A LITTLE FAT , I HAVE ACNE, AND I NEVER FEEL GOOD ON GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS.

GUY I SERIOUSLY HOPE UT OR OTHER THERAPYS WORK FOR YOU. BUT FOR ME THEY JUST MADE ME WORSE

THANK U FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS

AND SORRY IF I SPELLED WRONG ANY WORD.

I AM ALBANIAN NOT ENGLISH

by sona786 on 03/05/2014 11:29
hi i have just come to tis site. i wil lstart his urine therpy and will update everyone. i am so excited to try this. pls pray that i am healed by it.
by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:21
If you have a poor diet then maybe your urine is not powerful enough... I am sorry. :(
by Healingwoods on 07/25/2015 15:46
Your skin is purging. Go all out and fast with only urine, drink it all of it for at least 20 days. Watch your skin purge, then clear. Miracles do hppen
Reviewed on March 12, 2013

First thought "who in the heck would try this?!" But what's there to lose. I started this therapy about 2-3 weeks ago. The process is easy, every morning I would urinate in a sealable cup, urine is more potent in the morning which I assumed faster results. Pee a little bit first then use the rest of what you got to go in the cup. Apply it with a cottonball, dry for 5 mins, apply another layer, dry for 5 mins, then wash off. I repeat this process in the afternoon and before bed. So far so good!!

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

I have severe and numerous spots of acne, usually clustered around my cheeks, down my neck and chin, and on my back. Just as one pimple is about to go away another one takes its place.

I started applying urine on my face twice a day, one time in the morning and the other before I go to bed. I saw results after the first time with the reduction of inflammation and today (day three), I notice I have no new acne and the intensity has shrunk noticeably. I will write a review after two weeks.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

I STARTED USING THIS REGIME A WEEK AGO AND WHEN FIRST USED IT I SAW MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

AFTER 4 DAYS OF USING IT MY SKIN STARTED TO BREAK OUT ... AND I SAID WTF IS GOING ON.

I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO IT AND KEPT DOING THE TREATMENT. IM SURE THAT I HAVE DONE RIGHT BUT I THING THAT WONT WORK ON ME AS EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE TRIED. I HAVE TRIED THE BP 3 % , CELNSERS AND MOISTOURIZERS. I HAVE GONE TO A LOT OF DERMATOLOGISTS. NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WORKED . THE WORST THING IS THAT I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH ACNE AS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE MY FRIENDS HAVE , AND THEY SAID THAT THE URINE THERAPY WORKED FOR THEM THAT HAD CYSTIC ACNE.

I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

THIS URINE THERAPY DOES NOT HELP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MAJOR SCARS I THINK.

by Healingwoods on 07/25/2015 15:48
Your skin is purging. Go crazy and start drinking it, fast with it for 3 weeks, watch your skin get worse and then better.
Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I heard about this treatment from an in-law, did my research and thought I'd try it for myself, not like it would hurt to right? Like others the thought disgusted me, but so far I'm on the 2nd day of trying this out. I noticed after just the first application that my pimples began to dry out and my skin was already soft. But as the urine begins to dry it's kind of itchy, then after the first 5mins it's fine. I can't wait to update you guys in a week, hopefully this finally gets rid of my acne!

Reviewed on February 27, 2013

never ever written a review before but this worked so well for me that i wanted to inform other people. i know how frustrating it is to have acne, it makes you feel ugly, makes you not want to leave the house, and overall, it just SUCKS. I used to get light acne in high school, which cleared up for years. I am in my senior year of college, and about 5 months ago, my skin became absolutely horrible. I would wake up in the morning dreading to look in the mirror to see how many new pimples were on my face. i tried everything from natural remedies, to over the counter, and ever prescription drugs. After being on bactrum for a few weeks my skin cleared up, but then three weeks later i randomly broke out in hives and had swollen lymph nodes in my head? (never knew that could happen) I came off the drug and decided to do more research. That was when i stumbled across this amazing website. At first i thought it was rather runny and strange that people were putting urine on their face. I mean, who was the first person to try that one out? Anyway, i thought what the heck, it doesn't hurt to try. After the first application, i noticed results. my pimples all dried up after only 45 minutes. i kept applying that day about 4 times. The next day i had no new pimples, and my old pimples were dried and flat. After about a 4 days, my skin has showed amazing improvements ! It is definitely worth the try. It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me. I feel so much more confident now. yay !

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

i started using this remedy for 2 days now and i havent still seen what i wanted. My pores are smaller and my acne are reduced , but the scars just wont fade away.i dont know why. BUT IM SURE ITS TOO EARLY.

Reviewed on February 11, 2013

I had to get courage enough to try this....I have adult acne. I've tried everything. I wish I had heard of this a year ago because its been 3 days and I can actually go out in public and not have to wear makeup....for the first time in I don't even know how long. I'm so happy I did this!! I love pee lol!