Page 4 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 323 reviews

Urine.

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I heard about this treatment from an in-law, did my research and thought I'd try it for myself, not like it would hurt to right? Like others the thought disgusted me, but so far I'm on the 2nd day of trying this out. I noticed after just the first application that my pimples began to dry out and my skin was already soft. But as the urine begins to dry it's kind of itchy, then after the first 5mins it's fine. I can't wait to update you guys in a week, hopefully this finally gets rid of my acne!

Reviewed on February 27, 2013

never ever written a review before but this worked so well for me that i wanted to inform other people. i know how frustrating it is to have acne, it makes you feel ugly, makes you not want to leave the house, and overall, it just SUCKS. I used to get light acne in high school, which cleared up for years. I am in my senior year of college, and about 5 months ago, my skin became absolutely horrible. I would wake up in the morning dreading to look in the mirror to see how many new pimples were on my face. i tried everything from natural remedies, to over the counter, and ever prescription drugs. After being on bactrum for a few weeks my skin cleared up, but then three weeks later i randomly broke out in hives and had swollen lymph nodes in my head? (never knew that could happen) I came off the drug and decided to do more research. That was when i stumbled across this amazing website. At first i thought it was rather runny and strange that people were putting urine on their face. I mean, who was the first person to try that one out? Anyway, i thought what the heck, it doesn't hurt to try. After the first application, i noticed results. my pimples all dried up after only 45 minutes. i kept applying that day about 4 times. The next day i had no new pimples, and my old pimples were dried and flat. After about a 4 days, my skin has showed amazing improvements ! It is definitely worth the try. It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me. I feel so much more confident now. yay !

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

i started using this remedy for 2 days now and i havent still seen what i wanted. My pores are smaller and my acne are reduced , but the scars just wont fade away.i dont know why. BUT IM SURE ITS TOO EARLY.

Reviewed on February 11, 2013

I had to get courage enough to try this....I have adult acne. I've tried everything. I wish I had heard of this a year ago because its been 3 days and I can actually go out in public and not have to wear makeup....for the first time in I don't even know how long. I'm so happy I did this!! I love pee lol!

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I remember my grand-grand mother that died at age of 96. Everyday she would wake up and clean her face with urine and we thought she was insane because of her age but let me tell you once thing! She was 96 and her skin looked amazing! I mean..it wasn't like 20 years old girl but for her age she looked fabulous! Skin was soft and moisturized and just little wrinkles. We asked her to stop doing that but she told us that a doctor told her about this urine therapy and that's the best thing she has ever learned in her life and that she would never give up on it! She also almost begged me to try it out for my acne but I thought it was ridiculous but now I'm ready to try it. Grandma, wish me luck!

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Ive had acne for about four years and nothing has worked. Not even a little. After the first usage my face is finally the same color as the rest of my body.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

This is an absolutely disgusting method for clearing acne. After doing some research , I discovered that using urine on your face can actually increase your acne because urine is filled with toxins and bacteria.DO NOT USE THIS , IT WILL NOT HELP.Trust me, there are products out there that can help that do not come from your inside fluids....nasty!

by GMD on 03/31/2014 07:36
It's not true that urine is filled with toxins and bacteria! That's BS; no offence. Urine contains lots of vitamins and mineral and is not really the type of "waste" people think of it.
by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:23
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories.
by SiriBai on 01/16/2015 19:27
urine is sterile, unless, I suppose, you have a UTI.
Reviewed on January 11, 2013

I heard old people talking about urine healing acne and other diseases and it all seemed lots of crap, until I started reading on the internet and among other things I found this website and decided to give it a try. I've been doing it for months now, and I'm only sorry I didn't start earlier. I apply it with a cotton pad on my whole face (around my eyes too and it made my skin less sensitive and dry) and leave it on for 15 minutes, then I wash my face only with water. My skin looks amazing. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose. You should drink lots of water (your urine doesn't smell that bad)and I'd avoid it if I were taking any heavy medication (I don't take any so I know my urine is clean).