Page 4 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 317 reviews

Urine.

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Ive had acne for about four years and nothing has worked. Not even a little. After the first usage my face is finally the same color as the rest of my body.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

This is an absolutely disgusting method for clearing acne. After doing some research , I discovered that using urine on your face can actually increase your acne because urine is filled with toxins and bacteria.DO NOT USE THIS , IT WILL NOT HELP.Trust me, there are products out there that can help that do not come from your inside fluids....nasty!

by GMD on 03/31/2014 07:36
It's not true that urine is filled with toxins and bacteria! That's BS; no offence. Urine contains lots of vitamins and mineral and is not really the type of "waste" people think of it.
by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:23
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories.
by SiriBai on 01/16/2015 19:27
urine is sterile, unless, I suppose, you have a UTI.
Reviewed on January 11, 2013

I heard old people talking about urine healing acne and other diseases and it all seemed lots of crap, until I started reading on the internet and among other things I found this website and decided to give it a try. I've been doing it for months now, and I'm only sorry I didn't start earlier. I apply it with a cotton pad on my whole face (around my eyes too and it made my skin less sensitive and dry) and leave it on for 15 minutes, then I wash my face only with water. My skin looks amazing. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose. You should drink lots of water (your urine doesn't smell that bad)and I'd avoid it if I were taking any heavy medication (I don't take any so I know my urine is clean).

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

I had heard that urine treats acne from my ninth grade science teacher, whose friend used it and it worked for her. However, I was grossed out. At the time, I didn't have much acne, but come junior year, it was out FULL FORCE! Naturally, I wanted to get rid of it. During my years of mild acne, I used EVERYTHING, but it never did anything other than reduce swelling. I used the urine method, and IT WORKED! I noticed, on the first day, no swelling or redness anymore, and softer skin! TRY IT!

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

I have recently started trying the urine on my face im on my third day of applying it, and let me tell you this stuff is amazing! It did it on one night what proactiv couldn't do in 2 months! I swear im not lying after i woke up the first night i use it my pimples were dry, small, and not red anymore! I was like this is too good to be true! I will try this for a week and will report back the results. If this works ima do it till i die! Haha or maybe till im clear like a baby's face ^.^

Reviewed on December 24, 2012

This is absolutley the best thing i have ever done for my acne, and I'm not even kidding, I have...actually HAD severe acne, but no more thanks to urine.I have struggled with acne for over 7 years and i have dry and sensitive skin, and urine is perfect 1.because it kills and heals my acne 2.because it moisturizes and 3.because its very soothing and non allergenic.I have litterally tried everything to get rid of my acne such as home remedies, as some of them worked and some of them didnt and they would also take a while to do its job, ive spend hunderds of dollars on acne systems and cleansers,moisturizers,etc to help with my troubled skin.While some of these did control my acne for a while i still had acne scars and if i stopped the treatments the acne would come back the next day.Ever since ive been applying this "elixer" to my face i cannot stress how much wonderfull things it has done for me.I've used it before applying it now and then and it would woek great but i didnt do it constantly enough and kept forgetting about it and then basicly forgot about it a while ago, recently i started to use it again, but now how i usually would apply with with a cotton ball or just rub it into my face with my fingers, what i do now (have for the past 3 days) is use a urine mask! This is by far the best method of using urine to clear your face quickly in my opinion (but everyones skin is different so dont expect to have the same results as me, but i hope you do if you decide to try it).Since i started doing the urine masks 3 days ago, i went from alot of acne to none, from alot of acne scars to almost gone acne scars,from dull lifless and dry face to bright,glowing moisturized face! I'm not even kidding! Just 3 days! Im so amazed that i keep looking at myself in the mirror all the time because i havent had skin that looked this good in years! Here is how i do it! I challenege you to try this 2 times a day for at least a a few days, if you love the results so far keep on going w

Reviewed on December 8, 2012

Anyone who has acne should try this. If you see any bad reviews on this it may due to some peoples urine may not be as rich in some of the componets that make up urine. So it works well if you have proper body chemistry.Eat veggies, etc... It helps me to barely hold the cotton to the pee to soak it up and put it on in two very very light layers and you will barely even get a whiff!

Reviewed on November 7, 2012

WOW. Within about 2 days of using this urine therapy - I genuinely saw results. The first time I put it on - it reduced redness. The second time I put it on, the spot size had actually decreased. You know when you put a really good spot product on your face and you feel a sharp tingle; that means you know its working? I get that with this urine therapy. I have a pee, and I just put a cotton ball in mid flow to get it wet. I then squeeze it out a little to get rid of the dripping excess of pee, and wipe it all over my face. Yes, it does smell, but only mildly and when it dries the smell actually goes away. I then leave this on for an hour or so, and wipe it off with a damp cotton ball and splash my face with water.

So, my spots haven't gone within 4/5 times of using it (in 2 days), but they have dramatically gone down in size.

So if you have the balls to try this out like I did, I say go for it! It sounds disgusting - but just think of it as therapy for your spots. Want them gone? Do this. Want them to stay? Ignore this! It's as simple as that - and that's the bottom line.

Reviewed on November 6, 2012

Hiiiii

Basically ive only tried this 2 days,

I recommend you do a sample area, Last thing you want it to break out more than usual.

I did a sample area on my forhead, I had 4 cystic spots and 2 have gone down!!!!!

Day 3 and ive woke up and used the first pee of the day and done all of my face, I hope it works :)

Ive tried everything

Remember guys, You have nothing to lose apart from your acne :)

Good luck to me and youuuuuu x

by hmuller97 on 06/19/2014 05:41
Well I am and will continue to be a testifier of the UT.... To be candid it WOW!!! I did not get to know about it here online... I was told by an elderly man dat appeared as a God sent, maybe God has seen ow uncomfortable I feel within me ow this acne clogs on my face.... The man just called me while I was passing by and e told me that do u know as an elderly man I can tell u what to do to ur pimples nd u won't find it dere anylonger, I was like what on earth could it be!!! That was ow he mentioned d early morning urine theraphy... I wish I knew this for a long time I tink I shid av been fresher than wizkid...... Thanks to God, the elderly man, n my pee in particular!!!!