Page 3 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 310 reviews

Urine.

Reviewed on February 11, 2013

I had to get courage enough to try this....I have adult acne. I've tried everything. I wish I had heard of this a year ago because its been 3 days and I can actually go out in public and not have to wear makeup....for the first time in I don't even know how long. I'm so happy I did this!! I love pee lol!

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I remember my grand-grand mother that died at age of 96. Everyday she would wake up and clean her face with urine and we thought she was insane because of her age but let me tell you once thing! She was 96 and her skin looked amazing! I mean..it wasn't like 20 years old girl but for her age she looked fabulous! Skin was soft and moisturized and just little wrinkles. We asked her to stop doing that but she told us that a doctor told her about this urine therapy and that's the best thing she has ever learned in her life and that she would never give up on it! She also almost begged me to try it out for my acne but I thought it was ridiculous but now I'm ready to try it. Grandma, wish me luck!

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Ive had acne for about four years and nothing has worked. Not even a little. After the first usage my face is finally the same color as the rest of my body.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

This is an absolutely disgusting method for clearing acne. After doing some research , I discovered that using urine on your face can actually increase your acne because urine is filled with toxins and bacteria.DO NOT USE THIS , IT WILL NOT HELP.Trust me, there are products out there that can help that do not come from your inside fluids....nasty!

by GMD on 03/31/2014 07:36
It's not true that urine is filled with toxins and bacteria! That's BS; no offence. Urine contains lots of vitamins and mineral and is not really the type of "waste" people think of it.
Reviewed on January 11, 2013

I heard old people talking about urine healing acne and other diseases and it all seemed lots of crap, until I started reading on the internet and among other things I found this website and decided to give it a try. I've been doing it for months now, and I'm only sorry I didn't start earlier. I apply it with a cotton pad on my whole face (around my eyes too and it made my skin less sensitive and dry) and leave it on for 15 minutes, then I wash my face only with water. My skin looks amazing. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose. You should drink lots of water (your urine doesn't smell that bad)and I'd avoid it if I were taking any heavy medication (I don't take any so I know my urine is clean).

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

I had heard that urine treats acne from my ninth grade science teacher, whose friend used it and it worked for her. However, I was grossed out. At the time, I didn't have much acne, but come junior year, it was out FULL FORCE! Naturally, I wanted to get rid of it. During my years of mild acne, I used EVERYTHING, but it never did anything other than reduce swelling. I used the urine method, and IT WORKED! I noticed, on the first day, no swelling or redness anymore, and softer skin! TRY IT!

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

I have recently started trying the urine on my face im on my third day of applying it, and let me tell you this stuff is amazing! It did it on one night what proactiv couldn't do in 2 months! I swear im not lying after i woke up the first night i use it my pimples were dry, small, and not red anymore! I was like this is too good to be true! I will try this for a week and will report back the results. If this works ima do it till i die! Haha or maybe till im clear like a baby's face ^.^

Reviewed on December 24, 2012

This is absolutley the best thing i have ever done for my acne, and I'm not even kidding, I have...actually HAD severe acne, but no more thanks to urine.I have struggled with acne for over 7 years and i have dry and sensitive skin, and urine is perfect 1.because it kills and heals my acne 2.because it moisturizes and 3.because its very soothing and non allergenic.I have litterally tried everything to get rid of my acne such as home remedies, as some of them worked and some of them didnt and they would also take a while to do its job, ive spend hunderds of dollars on acne systems and cleansers,moisturizers,etc to help with my troubled skin.While some of these did control my acne for a while i still had acne scars and if i stopped the treatments the acne would come back the next day.Ever since ive been applying this "elixer" to my face i cannot stress how much wonderfull things it has done for me.I've used it before applying it now and then and it would woek great but i didnt do it constantly enough and kept forgetting about it and then basicly forgot about it a while ago, recently i started to use it again, but now how i usually would apply with with a cotton ball or just rub it into my face with my fingers, what i do now (have for the past 3 days) is use a urine mask! This is by far the best method of using urine to clear your face quickly in my opinion (but everyones skin is different so dont expect to have the same results as me, but i hope you do if you decide to try it).Since i started doing the urine masks 3 days ago, i went from alot of acne to none, from alot of acne scars to almost gone acne scars,from dull lifless and dry face to bright,glowing moisturized face! I'm not even kidding! Just 3 days! Im so amazed that i keep looking at myself in the mirror all the time because i havent had skin that looked this good in years! Here is how i do it! I challenege you to try this 2 times a day for at least a a few days, if you love the results so far keep on going w