Page 3 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 311 reviews

Urine.

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

i started using this remedy for 2 days now and i havent still seen what i wanted. My pores are smaller and my acne are reduced , but the scars just wont fade away.i dont know why. BUT IM SURE ITS TOO EARLY.

Reviewed on February 11, 2013

I had to get courage enough to try this....I have adult acne. I've tried everything. I wish I had heard of this a year ago because its been 3 days and I can actually go out in public and not have to wear makeup....for the first time in I don't even know how long. I'm so happy I did this!! I love pee lol!

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I remember my grand-grand mother that died at age of 96. Everyday she would wake up and clean her face with urine and we thought she was insane because of her age but let me tell you once thing! She was 96 and her skin looked amazing! I mean..it wasn't like 20 years old girl but for her age she looked fabulous! Skin was soft and moisturized and just little wrinkles. We asked her to stop doing that but she told us that a doctor told her about this urine therapy and that's the best thing she has ever learned in her life and that she would never give up on it! She also almost begged me to try it out for my acne but I thought it was ridiculous but now I'm ready to try it. Grandma, wish me luck!

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Ive had acne for about four years and nothing has worked. Not even a little. After the first usage my face is finally the same color as the rest of my body.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

This is an absolutely disgusting method for clearing acne. After doing some research , I discovered that using urine on your face can actually increase your acne because urine is filled with toxins and bacteria.DO NOT USE THIS , IT WILL NOT HELP.Trust me, there are products out there that can help that do not come from your inside fluids....nasty!

by GMD on 03/31/2014 07:36
It's not true that urine is filled with toxins and bacteria! That's BS; no offence. Urine contains lots of vitamins and mineral and is not really the type of "waste" people think of it.
by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:23
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories.
Reviewed on January 11, 2013

I heard old people talking about urine healing acne and other diseases and it all seemed lots of crap, until I started reading on the internet and among other things I found this website and decided to give it a try. I've been doing it for months now, and I'm only sorry I didn't start earlier. I apply it with a cotton pad on my whole face (around my eyes too and it made my skin less sensitive and dry) and leave it on for 15 minutes, then I wash my face only with water. My skin looks amazing. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose. You should drink lots of water (your urine doesn't smell that bad)and I'd avoid it if I were taking any heavy medication (I don't take any so I know my urine is clean).

Reviewed on January 6, 2013

I had heard that urine treats acne from my ninth grade science teacher, whose friend used it and it worked for her. However, I was grossed out. At the time, I didn't have much acne, but come junior year, it was out FULL FORCE! Naturally, I wanted to get rid of it. During my years of mild acne, I used EVERYTHING, but it never did anything other than reduce swelling. I used the urine method, and IT WORKED! I noticed, on the first day, no swelling or redness anymore, and softer skin! TRY IT!

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

I have recently started trying the urine on my face im on my third day of applying it, and let me tell you this stuff is amazing! It did it on one night what proactiv couldn't do in 2 months! I swear im not lying after i woke up the first night i use it my pimples were dry, small, and not red anymore! I was like this is too good to be true! I will try this for a week and will report back the results. If this works ima do it till i die! Haha or maybe till im clear like a baby's face ^.^