Page 3 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 327 reviews

Unusual
Reviewed on June 6, 2014

I honestly have some sort of urine fetish since few years ago i sorta peed on myself, sorry for being all weird and personal...

Anyway Idk how this would work, since everyone's different. But Urine is filthy and made of waste food components i doubt it may work for me.... I wouldn't recommend it or try it. I perfer something clean, strong, natural and safe.

by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:18
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreighn and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories. You mentioned you would prefer something clean, strong, natural and safe, then urine would be the perfect solution. Don't knock it until you try it! I personally have not tried it either but it seems like many people on here have had great results. I do not think it is appropriate of you to post a negative review on something you have no education or when you yourself has not even tried it. Just for the record our body gets rid of its waste components through bowl movements... Not urine....
by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:20
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories. You mentioned you would prefer something clean, strong, natural and safe, then urine would be the perfect solution. Don't knock it until you try it! I personally have not tried it either but it seems like many people on here have had great results. I do not think it is appropriate of you to post a negative review on something you have no education or when you yourself has not even tried it. Just for the record our body gets rid of its waste components through bowl movements... Not urine....
Help for keeping the skin safe
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I write a review as i can tell you it works.

First of all i always had bad acne in my back but by eating well and better it makes a difference. However, there was still some little redness and spots on my back and sometimes on my face. I found the idea of using your urine horrible and disgusting but you know when you struggle so much for acne you try even the "worst" stuff.

I do agree that this therapy is gross and my urine smells bad because i eat meat and fish :( Still, after the first uses i saw a huge difference: my acne was fading away and after a week everything just gone.

But, i got a food allergy due to nuts after 3 days, my point is thanks to my urine the effects of this allergy were minors or just not as bad as it could had been. Desperate of getting ride of this allergy, i started to drink my urine. It does not help a lot i have to say, but my skin didn't get rash after all the products i used on my face like a retard. My skin is still healthy and scars are really healing.

I have eczema at the time i write this review on my back, my urine does help to moisturizer witout a oily effect that could add acne to my back as well. I'm gonna try Aloe vera in order to get ride of this eczema today.

Saved my skin
Reviewed on February 5, 2014

I'd say I have mild-moderate acne. I felt like I had tried nearly every over the counter product and I really didn't want to go on prescription. I heard about this a few weeks ago and decided I had nothing to lose. Within the first few hours I applied it, my skin was already looking better. After a few days my skin was glowing. The only time I broke out was my time of month, and even that wasn't so bad. It didn't smell TOO bad. I like this because it doesn't feel like its drying my skin out.

Day 4
Reviewed on November 22, 2013

So far i've been doing Urine therapy for about 4 days so far. I found out about it from my mom who said that back when she was little, people used to drink their pee to get better if they were sick since medicine was so expensive. She said she knew from her her experience that maybe it could really help! When she first told me, i completely ignored her and thought she was crazy. Then in my room, i actually began wondering, and researched it. After coming to acne.org and seeing these wonderful reviews i thought it wouldn't hurt to try! I got really excited thinking that my acne (have had acne for half a year, been to dermatologist several times and have used pretty much everything to try to get it to go away, from prescriptions, to face masks, to natural home remedies and nothing has worked) would go away that night! (I applied urine that night with a cotton ball over my cheeks or the affected area) That morning i honestly didn't notice anything different. I was just about ready to cry cause i felt that nothing was working. And then i told my mom and she told me that i needed to patient. That i needed to wait this one out and be patient cause it could be a miracle worker. I'm doing this as a post, but i'm also gonna keep posting and probably let whoever is reading this some more knowledge. I'll probably post next week! I'm gonna keep trying this though, even though i'm not sure it's gonna work. It's not making things worse, which is why its not gonna do any harm to continue it although if i do see it getting worse im going to stop! Ill let yall know soon what ends up happening!

acnesucksssss

Yes...it works.
Reviewed on October 14, 2013

I always do odd and crazy stuff so doing this was nothing to me. I was and am desperate to get clear skin so I didn't think twice after reading tons of positive reviews about using urine on our faces... I mean why turn down something that is easy and free and something that works for so many of us?? When you apply it to your skin, your face will NOT smell of pee. No I do not drink it and I won't ever do that. I actually don't feel as ugly as I did before I started using pee. My skin is glowing!!!

Glow
Reviewed on August 2, 2013

I give it three because it is not harmful, but neither is it useful. If it has worked well for you, it's like an easy way out of exercising for skins' benefit. Sweating is a preferable method and the blood flow will heal your skin 4x faster (look up medical research). Prefer honey for getting rid of blackheads and it works better long term to take nettle leaf supplements or saw palmetto. If you like the glow, use some diluted lemon or lime juice or argan oil (don't be afraid, hugely beneficial for skin)

Helps with acne!
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

So I first got on this site and was just looking at home remedies. Then I came across urine therapy! I thought that that was ridiculous so out of curiosity I started reading. I became convinced and put it on before bed and left it on until morning. I didn't see immediate results like other reviews say but after about a week my acne started fading away. The smell was never an issue for me because before I started I went on a only water kick for about a week and now it's all ill drink. It has been then only thing that can control my acne and actually heal it faster! The only problem for me is that I can't go one night with out doing this or else I wake up to a nice breakout.

by Reets on 07/15/2013 13:17
Thanks for the information,,, at 1st I wasn't sure if I'm going to do it, but then I readed all the reviews and started using UT... I'm using it for 2days and my acne is starting to fade away! Thanks (I'll keep you intatch)
Reviewed on May 29, 2013

Hello! First a little background info. I am a 21 year old female. I've had acne since I was maybe 15 or so. It's been a long struggle. My skin isn't too horrible. Most of the time it's under control. I am taking a generic brand of yaz birth control to keep my face looking good. Most of the time it works, but not this month! I started breaking out really bad. I think maybe its because I moved to the beach from a drier area. It's very humid here and it's ruining my skin. So not too long ago I went to target and spent a buttload on acne stuff. I got neutrogena acne stress control which is a face wash. I also picked up these cool little things called daily pore cleansing pads from clearasil. I also own a bottle of Mario badescu's drying lotion. Usually all I use is the drying lotion! It worked wonders up until now. I was using all three for a little while until I decided I wanted to use something more natural and healthy because putting all those chemicals on my skin could not be good. So I started searching for natural treatments and found this site. I did a little research but really...300ish reviews, most of which are positive? All those people can't be wrong. I was a little paranoid at first because I thought this was some big hoax so all the people sitting in front of their computers writing these reviews could laugh at me as I applied pee to my face. I decided to give it a try anyways. I was so excited about a possible "cure" that I couldn't wait until the morning to use my first urine of the day. So I say down and peed on some toilet paper. Sure, it's not pleasant putting pee on your face. But it wasn't horrible. The nastiest part is the warmth when you put it on. That grossed me out. I would recommend sticking your pee in the fridge for a couple minutes but idk if your pee will still work to its full potential. I left my pee on for maybe 15-20 minutes. It's a little stinky. Especially since its all up in your face near your nose. I just didn't breathe. I don't drink water, ever, unless its in tea. It was kinda cold after a while. Like if I was to put toothpaste on my face. Minty feeling. It kinda tingled a little but it doesn't burn. It just feels like its working. So after I washed my pee face off with that face wash I mentioned earlier, I waited and waited and checked the mirror 100 times for a miracle result but there was none(although my face does feel super soft, smooth, and tightened!). I woke up the next morning and what do you know...all those pimples I had on my chin are all dried up or in the process of drying. They are all scabby. I don't want to jump to conclusions by saying it was my urine that did this. It could have been the face wash(although it didn't seem to be working before now). I just did my second ut. With my morning pee! So there is some improvement. They are all drying up while leaving my skin silky smooth. Hooray!! I guess time will tell if this is really a miracle treatment or not

Reviewed on April 5, 2013

This is the best thing that ive found for my acne. I am 23, and ive had acne since i was 13. I've tried everything. Prescriptions, proactiv, murad, every drug store wash and cream. I have cystic acne, plus the small blemishes and a sea of blackheads to match. As strange as it sounds, this really does work! I've been applying urine topically for 3 days, twice a day, and its already working wonders! The large cystic spots have come to the surface (which usually takes almost a month), my smaller bumps are literally gone, and my face has been less oily and it feels very soft. Also, the redness from the cysts and some scars have lightened up a lot.I really can't believe its working. My boyfriend actually already noticed a difference, but I haven't told him about the pee yet. Haha. I've been using a cotton ball dipped in urine in the morning and at night. I let the first application sit for 5 mins and then do a second application. I don't rinse it off. I've been using only a sugar scrub and water to wash and exfoliate before I apply the urine.

Seriously, if you're out of options, just give it a try. Its free and you don't have to shout it out that youre trying it. I wish I would have known this would work years ago. Thanks for reading :)

by Reets on 07/15/2013 13:19
How many times a day should I use UT?
Reviewed on March 19, 2013

It's free. It works. Just try it once.