Page 2 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 310 reviews

Urine.

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

Hello! First a little background info. I am a 21 year old female. I've had acne since I was maybe 15 or so. It's been a long struggle. My skin isn't too horrible. Most of the time it's under control. I am taking a generic brand of yaz birth control to keep my face looking good. Most of the time it works, but not this month! I started breaking out really bad. I think maybe its because I moved to the beach from a drier area. It's very humid here and it's ruining my skin. So not too long ago I went to target and spent a buttload on acne stuff. I got neutrogena acne stress control which is a face wash. I also picked up these cool little things called daily pore cleansing pads from clearasil. I also own a bottle of Mario badescu's drying lotion. Usually all I use is the drying lotion! It worked wonders up until now. I was using all three for a little while until I decided I wanted to use something more natural and healthy because putting all those chemicals on my skin could not be good. So I started searching for natural treatments and found this site. I did a little research but really...300ish reviews, most of which are positive? All those people can't be wrong. I was a little paranoid at first because I thought this was some big hoax so all the people sitting in front of their computers writing these reviews could laugh at me as I applied pee to my face. I decided to give it a try anyways. I was so excited about a possible "cure" that I couldn't wait until the morning to use my first urine of the day. So I say down and peed on some toilet paper. Sure, it's not pleasant putting pee on your face. But it wasn't horrible. The nastiest part is the warmth when you put it on. That grossed me out. I would recommend sticking your pee in the fridge for a couple minutes but idk if your pee will still work to its full potential. I left my pee on for maybe 15-20 minutes. It's a little stinky. Especially since its all up in your face near your nose. I just didn't breathe. I don't drink water, ever, unless its in tea. It was kinda cold after a while. Like if I was to put toothpaste on my face. Minty feeling. It kinda tingled a little but it doesn't burn. It just feels like its working. So after I washed my pee face off with that face wash I mentioned earlier, I waited and waited and checked the mirror 100 times for a miracle result but there was none(although my face does feel super soft, smooth, and tightened!). I woke up the next morning and what do you know...all those pimples I had on my chin are all dried up or in the process of drying. They are all scabby. I don't want to jump to conclusions by saying it was my urine that did this. It could have been the face wash(although it didn't seem to be working before now). I just did my second ut. With my morning pee! So there is some improvement. They are all drying up while leaving my skin silky smooth. Hooray!! I guess time will tell if this is really a miracle treatment or not

Reviewed on April 5, 2013

This is the best thing that ive found for my acne. I am 23, and ive had acne since i was 13. I've tried everything. Prescriptions, proactiv, murad, every drug store wash and cream. I have cystic acne, plus the small blemishes and a sea of blackheads to match. As strange as it sounds, this really does work! I've been applying urine topically for 3 days, twice a day, and its already working wonders! The large cystic spots have come to the surface (which usually takes almost a month), my smaller bumps are literally gone, and my face has been less oily and it feels very soft. Also, the redness from the cysts and some scars have lightened up a lot.I really can't believe its working. My boyfriend actually already noticed a difference, but I haven't told him about the pee yet. Haha. I've been using a cotton ball dipped in urine in the morning and at night. I let the first application sit for 5 mins and then do a second application. I don't rinse it off. I've been using only a sugar scrub and water to wash and exfoliate before I apply the urine.

Seriously, if you're out of options, just give it a try. Its free and you don't have to shout it out that youre trying it. I wish I would have known this would work years ago. Thanks for reading :)

by Reets on 07/15/2013 13:19
How many times a day should I use UT?
Reviewed on March 19, 2013

It's free. It works. Just try it once.

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

guys i have 3 weeks using this kind of treatment . I swear to god that this thing doesnt work on some people . I have tryed many things like BENZOYL PEROXIDE 3 % ETC. NOTHING WORKED. i will try honey and lemon for the scars . I HOPE IT WORKS. u dont have the idea how much i hate myslef. nothing works on me. WHY ,,,,, WHY .

i have some friends that have tryed the UT and they saw great results. ME NOT . ONLY MORE AND MORE ACNE . SOMETIMES MY ACNE LOOKS BETTER BUT AFTER 2 HOURS MAGICLY THEY ARE MORE RED AND BIGGER. I DONT KNOW WHY.

i am thinking to do one thing ....... NOTHING

i learnt that i have to live with this. what i hate the most is that the acne came out very fast and it cought me unsurprised.. i once was very good looking boy and i have really nice body wich girls love. but this acne messed up my life .I STOPPED WORKING OUT..... AND SO I GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT. SO NOW I AM A LITTLE FAT , I HAVE ACNE, AND I NEVER FEEL GOOD ON GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS.

GUY I SERIOUSLY HOPE UT OR OTHER THERAPYS WORK FOR YOU. BUT FOR ME THEY JUST MADE ME WORSE

THANK U FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS

AND SORRY IF I SPELLED WRONG ANY WORD.

I AM ALBANIAN NOT ENGLISH

by sona786 on 03/05/2014 11:29
hi i have just come to tis site. i wil lstart his urine therpy and will update everyone. i am so excited to try this. pls pray that i am healed by it.
Reviewed on March 12, 2013

First thought "who in the heck would try this?!" But what's there to lose. I started this therapy about 2-3 weeks ago. The process is easy, every morning I would urinate in a sealable cup, urine is more potent in the morning which I assumed faster results. Pee a little bit first then use the rest of what you got to go in the cup. Apply it with a cottonball, dry for 5 mins, apply another layer, dry for 5 mins, then wash off. I repeat this process in the afternoon and before bed. So far so good!!

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

I have severe and numerous spots of acne, usually clustered around my cheeks, down my neck and chin, and on my back. Just as one pimple is about to go away another one takes its place.

I started applying urine on my face twice a day, one time in the morning and the other before I go to bed. I saw results after the first time with the reduction of inflammation and today (day three), I notice I have no new acne and the intensity has shrunk noticeably. I will write a review after two weeks.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

I STARTED USING THIS REGIME A WEEK AGO AND WHEN FIRST USED IT I SAW MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

AFTER 4 DAYS OF USING IT MY SKIN STARTED TO BREAK OUT ... AND I SAID WTF IS GOING ON.

I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO IT AND KEPT DOING THE TREATMENT. IM SURE THAT I HAVE DONE RIGHT BUT I THING THAT WONT WORK ON ME AS EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE TRIED. I HAVE TRIED THE BP 3 % , CELNSERS AND MOISTOURIZERS. I HAVE GONE TO A LOT OF DERMATOLOGISTS. NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WORKED . THE WORST THING IS THAT I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH ACNE AS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE MY FRIENDS HAVE , AND THEY SAID THAT THE URINE THERAPY WORKED FOR THEM THAT HAD CYSTIC ACNE.

I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

THIS URINE THERAPY DOES NOT HELP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MAJOR SCARS I THINK.

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I heard about this treatment from an in-law, did my research and thought I'd try it for myself, not like it would hurt to right? Like others the thought disgusted me, but so far I'm on the 2nd day of trying this out. I noticed after just the first application that my pimples began to dry out and my skin was already soft. But as the urine begins to dry it's kind of itchy, then after the first 5mins it's fine. I can't wait to update you guys in a week, hopefully this finally gets rid of my acne!

Reviewed on February 27, 2013

never ever written a review before but this worked so well for me that i wanted to inform other people. i know how frustrating it is to have acne, it makes you feel ugly, makes you not want to leave the house, and overall, it just SUCKS. I used to get light acne in high school, which cleared up for years. I am in my senior year of college, and about 5 months ago, my skin became absolutely horrible. I would wake up in the morning dreading to look in the mirror to see how many new pimples were on my face. i tried everything from natural remedies, to over the counter, and ever prescription drugs. After being on bactrum for a few weeks my skin cleared up, but then three weeks later i randomly broke out in hives and had swollen lymph nodes in my head? (never knew that could happen) I came off the drug and decided to do more research. That was when i stumbled across this amazing website. At first i thought it was rather runny and strange that people were putting urine on their face. I mean, who was the first person to try that one out? Anyway, i thought what the heck, it doesn't hurt to try. After the first application, i noticed results. my pimples all dried up after only 45 minutes. i kept applying that day about 4 times. The next day i had no new pimples, and my old pimples were dried and flat. After about a 4 days, my skin has showed amazing improvements ! It is definitely worth the try. It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me. I feel so much more confident now. yay !

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

i started using this remedy for 2 days now and i havent still seen what i wanted. My pores are smaller and my acne are reduced , but the scars just wont fade away.i dont know why. BUT IM SURE ITS TOO EARLY.