Page 2 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 305 reviews

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

I have severe and numerous spots of acne, usually clustered around my cheeks, down my neck and chin, and on my back. Just as one pimple is about to go away another one takes its place.

I started applying urine on my face twice a day, one time in the morning and the other before I go to bed. I saw results after the first time with the reduction of inflammation and today (day three), I notice I have no new acne and the intensity has shrunk noticeably. I will write a review after two weeks.

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

I STARTED USING THIS REGIME A WEEK AGO AND WHEN FIRST USED IT I SAW MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

AFTER 4 DAYS OF USING IT MY SKIN STARTED TO BREAK OUT ... AND I SAID WTF IS GOING ON.

I DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO IT AND KEPT DOING THE TREATMENT. IM SURE THAT I HAVE DONE RIGHT BUT I THING THAT WONT WORK ON ME AS EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE TRIED. I HAVE TRIED THE BP 3 % , CELNSERS AND MOISTOURIZERS. I HAVE GONE TO A LOT OF DERMATOLOGISTS. NOTHING ON THIS EARTH WORKED . THE WORST THING IS THAT I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH ACNE AS OTHER PEOPLE LIKE MY FRIENDS HAVE , AND THEY SAID THAT THE URINE THERAPY WORKED FOR THEM THAT HAD CYSTIC ACNE.

I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

THIS URINE THERAPY DOES NOT HELP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MAJOR SCARS I THINK.

Reviewed on March 1, 2013

I heard about this treatment from an in-law, did my research and thought I'd try it for myself, not like it would hurt to right? Like others the thought disgusted me, but so far I'm on the 2nd day of trying this out. I noticed after just the first application that my pimples began to dry out and my skin was already soft. But as the urine begins to dry it's kind of itchy, then after the first 5mins it's fine. I can't wait to update you guys in a week, hopefully this finally gets rid of my acne!

Reviewed on February 27, 2013

never ever written a review before but this worked so well for me that i wanted to inform other people. i know how frustrating it is to have acne, it makes you feel ugly, makes you not want to leave the house, and overall, it just SUCKS. I used to get light acne in high school, which cleared up for years. I am in my senior year of college, and about 5 months ago, my skin became absolutely horrible. I would wake up in the morning dreading to look in the mirror to see how many new pimples were on my face. i tried everything from natural remedies, to over the counter, and ever prescription drugs. After being on bactrum for a few weeks my skin cleared up, but then three weeks later i randomly broke out in hives and had swollen lymph nodes in my head? (never knew that could happen) I came off the drug and decided to do more research. That was when i stumbled across this amazing website. At first i thought it was rather runny and strange that people were putting urine on their face. I mean, who was the first person to try that one out? Anyway, i thought what the heck, it doesn't hurt to try. After the first application, i noticed results. my pimples all dried up after only 45 minutes. i kept applying that day about 4 times. The next day i had no new pimples, and my old pimples were dried and flat. After about a 4 days, my skin has showed amazing improvements ! It is definitely worth the try. It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me. I feel so much more confident now. yay !

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

i started using this remedy for 2 days now and i havent still seen what i wanted. My pores are smaller and my acne are reduced , but the scars just wont fade away.i dont know why. BUT IM SURE ITS TOO EARLY.

Reviewed on February 11, 2013

I had to get courage enough to try this....I have adult acne. I've tried everything. I wish I had heard of this a year ago because its been 3 days and I can actually go out in public and not have to wear makeup....for the first time in I don't even know how long. I'm so happy I did this!! I love pee lol!

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I remember my grand-grand mother that died at age of 96. Everyday she would wake up and clean her face with urine and we thought she was insane because of her age but let me tell you once thing! She was 96 and her skin looked amazing! I mean..it wasn't like 20 years old girl but for her age she looked fabulous! Skin was soft and moisturized and just little wrinkles. We asked her to stop doing that but she told us that a doctor told her about this urine therapy and that's the best thing she has ever learned in her life and that she would never give up on it! She also almost begged me to try it out for my acne but I thought it was ridiculous but now I'm ready to try it. Grandma, wish me luck!

Reviewed on February 4, 2013

Ive had acne for about four years and nothing has worked. Not even a little. After the first usage my face is finally the same color as the rest of my body.

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

This is an absolutely disgusting method for clearing acne. After doing some research , I discovered that using urine on your face can actually increase your acne because urine is filled with toxins and bacteria.DO NOT USE THIS , IT WILL NOT HELP.Trust me, there are products out there that can help that do not come from your inside fluids....nasty!