Page 2 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 326 reviews

Urine Therapy

Makes acne disappear! Better than any product!
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

when I first heard about this I thought: no way am I gonna use this on my face! However it got to a point when I was really desperate to get rid of my acne as my whole face hurt and the bumps were so hard to cover. I decided to give it a go. First time I applied it on my face I was surprised it didn't stink; I left it on for about an hour then washed it off with my neutrogena face wash and I put my favorite moisturiser on my face. I woke up and my acne was dried out, no bumps, no pain. I was so happy I started using it every day and after 5 days the effects were amazing. All I have to do now is wait for all of the redness that is left after the spots and my face will be clear! It is amazing and it's worth a try. Apply pee on a cotton pad then wipe your face with it (I know it sounds disgusting, but trust me, it's worth it). Leave it on for as long as you wish; the longer the better. You'll see improvements very soon. 4 stars because it obviously doesn't do wonders straightaway and might not work for everyone. Definitely worth a try!

by Gonzalez2540 on 03/10/2015 01:57
After using urine in your face and rising it off ,if you put makeup does stil will it work???
by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:45
It works!
Reviewed on February 15, 2015

It works! I had been trying all possible skin products available but it was of no avail. I also started taking spiro for a few months. My acne started clearing off. But as soon as I stopped my face turned into a pizza face.

I have been just 3 weeks into it, but the results are showing! I will keep posting as my tretment progresses.

by Baneofmyexistance on 05/11/2015 17:13
How is this going for you so far? Please post an update. Thanks!
Is it ok to use soap after application?
Reviewed on January 20, 2015

Just a question, is it ok to use face soap after urine application on my face? I mean will the urine still be effective? Because I presume my face will be oily and stink a little if I don't use soap. Besides, it's kinda difficult to get rid of the thought of my partner kissing my oily and stinky face... Once again, this is just what I presume, since I've never tried it and still trying to convince myself to try this.

by loveneverfeltsogood on 02/19/2015 15:40
Yeah sure, just make sure you leave it on for as long as you can or leave it on overnight. Afterwards you just wash it off with soap
by loveneverfeltsogood on 02/19/2015 15:40
by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:48
I wash my face before I put in on. Once it dries I don't notice an odor. Don't tell the hubby and kids but I don't wash it off! I let it written all day and they have never noticed anything besides my skin glowing, ha!
God willing...
Reviewed on January 19, 2015

I heard actually that it was baby morning pee that was the solution, I have been using my son's and it didn't do wonders, but it has kept my face better looking than normal. I've been getting acne since before puberty around age 12 and I'm 27 and horrified at how bad it still is. I apply make up religiously during the day which, in the end, doesn't make the acne any better, but I have to go out the house, so its necessary. While complaining to my fiancee about the latest breakout he suggested the urine treatment, which he said he found while looking up treatments for me bc he is tired of my complaining lol...of course i wasn't shocked because I've been using baby pee already, but now I found out I had it wrong. So, I've been doing this for two days and by just reading comments on here I learned better ways to do it so I'll start over, in a sense, tomorrow morning and I am also starting a better diet so it may take longer than normal but I am already noticing softness increase and redness decrease which is good for me since my diet isn't great and I wasn't applying it the best way possible. So, thank you too everyone who has posted, and God willing this will work for me bc there's nothing left from the counter or doctor to try.....!!

It's amazing.
Reviewed on January 12, 2015

I used to have persistent medium acne. I started urine therapy on a whim. I drink about 2 tablespoons of my morning urine, and I dab my face with urine in the morning and at night. I also use urine to remove my makeup. It works wonders. You have to wait it out though. The first two weeks after I started urine therapy, my skin purged. It broke out even worse and I got dry patches on my forehead. But after the first two weeks, my skin cleared completely. I'm 21 and my skin hasn't been clear for 10 years. I'm very happy with my skin now. I don't even use soap on my face. Sometimes I get very mild acne before my period, but other than that my skin is clear. Thank god for urine therapy!

People, you should really try it!
Reviewed on November 16, 2014

I have stumbled, on the Urine Therapy in here. In the first second i was a little bit stunned. Then i thought to myself - ok, i have tried so so many things and nothing helps me, or if it did just for some period of time. I even had the thoughts, that i would do anything, even if it's weird and disgusting. After reading so many positive reviews on that, i decided to try that out. Doing that therapy for about a week now, and have to say i feel that it is working. I had massive breakouts for the last couple of weeks and i knew something weird is happening in my body, maybe because i have change the way i eat. Usually i have acne since i can remember myself, but lately is very extreme. So, for about a week, i don't have any new painful bumps, just the old ones that are fading away. Everybody who is doubtful about it, should just try it. It is not as disgusting as you think. It's from your own body, it's something familiar, that your body won't reject, the way it happens with every products from ''outside''. Feel very happy that i found out about it.

it works for me
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Urine is not unhealthy, nor is it a waste product. It is filled with antibiotics, and antioxidants.

But but company's don't want you to know that your body has natural cures for everything. My best friend has had horrible cystic acne, and he did urine therapy for a month, and his skin cleared very quickly. I heard about it from him, and I tried it. I thought it was weird at first, (of course it will be, you're putting pee on your face).

I put it on my face sometimes for 10-20 mins during the day, then wash it off. Or I put it on before bed, and I wake up and my skin is smooth, and irritation has completely disappeared. I would definitely recommend this too anyone with horrible acne. Because it works better than any over the counter treatment, and it costs nothing. It really works. You don't have to take my word for it, but I definitely hope you try it.(:

by YaBoiiJesse on 10/01/2014 02:41
I've been doing this several times a day...will it still work ? &&& my sh*t looks like it's scabbing up....Is this working ?
Desperately Seeking Acne Relief
Reviewed on July 12, 2014

I'm a 38yr old female who about a year ago started experiencing severe acne. During that time I was under a lot of stress, so I assumed that if I eliminated the stress in my life my face would go back to normal. WRONG! In addition, I developed bronchitis and was prescribed amoxicillin which really got rid of my acne within a week. My happiness was short lived when my prescription ran out. My dermatologist put me on solodyn and finacea which helped my acne but also gave me severe headaches along with a horrible facial texture. So fast forward to 7/12/14 and I can no longer deal with the facial imprisonment that I've been unwillingly placed in. I've read all the reviews like many others and I've decided to give it a try. I used the first morning urine as suggested. I applied it with cotton ball over my entire face. The smell was minimal and I did not rinse it off. After 2 hrs my face looked very hydrated as if I just moisturized. I am very anxious to see future results if any so I will definitely keep posting.

just tried today only putting 3 stars because it said i had to put a rating
Reviewed on July 8, 2014

Just started this today will report back with result. Hardly any stinging and it doesnt even smell that bad. I try to eat healthy most fo the time and i dont drink soda or alcohol only water. It's pretty bad when you get to the point of trying this out though. My acne is moderate with mostly scarring. Only 5 pimples at the moment but a lot of scarring on right side of forehead, right cheek, and chin area. Current regimen is birth control, clindamycin lotion, de la cruz sulfur ointment, and neutrogena face wash. Used to have severe acne but this regimen has helped a lot. Have tried so much: erythromycin, doxycycline, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, oatmeal, green tea, aspirin, salt, fruits, honey, jojoba oil, witch hazel, baking soda, egg white, gelatin mask, cucumber, ice, tretinoin, cinnamin, turmeric, alum, nutmeg, etc. nothing works except my current regimen. Please let this work, i am so tired of staying inside all day because of my skin.

by YaBoiiJesse on 10/01/2014 02:41
Unusual
Reviewed on June 6, 2014

I honestly have some sort of urine fetish since few years ago i sorta peed on myself, sorry for being all weird and personal...

Anyway Idk how this would work, since everyone's different. But Urine is filthy and made of waste food components i doubt it may work for me.... I wouldn't recommend it or try it. I perfer something clean, strong, natural and safe.

by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:18
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreighn and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories. You mentioned you would prefer something clean, strong, natural and safe, then urine would be the perfect solution. Don't knock it until you try it! I personally have not tried it either but it seems like many people on here have had great results. I do not think it is appropriate of you to post a negative review on something you have no education or when you yourself has not even tried it. Just for the record our body gets rid of its waste components through bowl movements... Not urine....
by LovelyRita on 11/13/2014 02:20
You're completely wrong. Urine is antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial. Urine contains enzymes, vitamins, minerals not to mention it’s completely structured hexagonal liquid. Because it is created by your own body, it helps to re-educate your immune system as what is foreign and what is domestic. It helps to teach your system and fine tune it to recognize pathogens and invaders. I think the main reason you haven’t heard about it is because it works and it’s 100% free. If there’s no money in something, the medical industry will avoid it like the plague and then demonize it so you won’t try it. They have to protect their brand. The Romans did it, the ancient Chinese cultures did it and it’s one of the most healthy substances. Urine for medicinal purposes can be traced to societies in ancient Egypt, China, Hindu and Aztec histories. You mentioned you would prefer something clean, strong, natural and safe, then urine would be the perfect solution. Don't knock it until you try it! I personally have not tried it either but it seems like many people on here have had great results. I do not think it is appropriate of you to post a negative review on something you have no education or when you yourself has not even tried it. Just for the record our body gets rid of its waste components through bowl movements... Not urine....