Page 2 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 330 reviews

Experiencing from years
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

I am in my 20s now. I have been this urine therapy from last 4yrs. I started getting acne when i was 15. I tried lot of medi creams and consulted many doctors. But there were no results in reducing of acne. Once my mom gave me idea of applying my own pee on my face. I felt it weird but for my betterment i did it. Applied the pee on face kept it for 20-30 mins and then washed it out. I did it 2-3 times in a day. And within 3 months my face was clear, soft and shinning.

And till today i keep on doing the same technique and i love it a lot...

tingling sensation
Reviewed on May 31, 2015

I tried this for the first time last night and it really made my face tingle, did this happen with anyone else and should i keep doing it or is that a sign of irritation?

Just started
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

I am TEN YEARS OLD. Haha. I started this urine therapy thing today, AND GUESS WHATTT... The redness of my acne decreased a little. I have mild acne, and being a 10 year old ( a child ) barely no kids have acne. So I get bullied alot, but now idc what they think. I am hoping for this to work. I would recommend this because EVERYTHING I TRIED MADE MY ACNE WORSEEE, but THISSSS URINEEE THINGG got rid of my redness. I love it

So far so good
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

I started out using it as a toner. It made me more glowy and dewy. I didn't need to use any other product! It tones, moisturizes and heals up spots quickly (especially popped ones). It has evened out my skin tone and has helped my wallet. I drank it for the first time last night. I just went for it! it tasted salty. The taste did not linger at all. I woke up this morning and my skin looked even more even. I had a couple new spots in my chin area, but that could just be hormones. They popped perfectly fine. I drank some more this morning... I will update in a few days! I'm pretty excited so far!!

by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:43
I drank it for the first time this morning! It has worked so well on my skin- there has to be something beneficial in it!
by Alisia15 on 08/25/2015 13:25
Urine is 95% water and the rest are byproducts of sodium, urea, potassium, and creatinine. I'm guessing from your comment that you just need to drink more water. I've also found that exercise is great for acne. Best of luck!
Honestly Works and Can't Be Happier
Reviewed on May 12, 2015

I don't usually write reviews for products or therapies I try, but this treatment is a miracle worker. I heard from a friend about this treatment and I decided to do research. I was willing to give it a try since I had mild acne and pores that were not going away. I did it for one week, morning and night and I immediately saw results. I've been doing it for a month now and have seen drastic results. My acne is GONE. only light scars left. My pores are smaller. It clears up pimples overnight. I don't ever have to pay for any acne solutions again. It also is a great toner!

by D Gomez on 07/04/2015 00:25
Do you need to leave it on overnight? I do feel it tingling...
Makes acne disappear! Better than any product!
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

when I first heard about this I thought: no way am I gonna use this on my face! However it got to a point when I was really desperate to get rid of my acne as my whole face hurt and the bumps were so hard to cover. I decided to give it a go. First time I applied it on my face I was surprised it didn't stink; I left it on for about an hour then washed it off with my neutrogena face wash and I put my favorite moisturiser on my face. I woke up and my acne was dried out, no bumps, no pain. I was so happy I started using it every day and after 5 days the effects were amazing. All I have to do now is wait for all of the redness that is left after the spots and my face will be clear! It is amazing and it's worth a try. Apply pee on a cotton pad then wipe your face with it (I know it sounds disgusting, but trust me, it's worth it). Leave it on for as long as you wish; the longer the better. You'll see improvements very soon. 4 stars because it obviously doesn't do wonders straightaway and might not work for everyone. Definitely worth a try!

by Gonzalez2540 on 03/10/2015 01:57
After using urine in your face and rising it off ,if you put makeup does stil will it work???
by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:45
It works!
Reviewed on February 15, 2015

It works! I had been trying all possible skin products available but it was of no avail. I also started taking spiro for a few months. My acne started clearing off. But as soon as I stopped my face turned into a pizza face.

I have been just 3 weeks into it, but the results are showing! I will keep posting as my tretment progresses.

by Baneofmyexistance on 05/11/2015 17:13
How is this going for you so far? Please post an update. Thanks!
Is it ok to use soap after application?
Reviewed on January 20, 2015

Just a question, is it ok to use face soap after urine application on my face? I mean will the urine still be effective? Because I presume my face will be oily and stink a little if I don't use soap. Besides, it's kinda difficult to get rid of the thought of my partner kissing my oily and stinky face... Once again, this is just what I presume, since I've never tried it and still trying to convince myself to try this.

by loveneverfeltsogood on 02/19/2015 15:40
Yeah sure, just make sure you leave it on for as long as you can or leave it on overnight. Afterwards you just wash it off with soap
by loveneverfeltsogood on 02/19/2015 15:40
by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:48
I wash my face before I put in on. Once it dries I don't notice an odor. Don't tell the hubby and kids but I don't wash it off! I let it written all day and they have never noticed anything besides my skin glowing, ha!
God willing...
Reviewed on January 19, 2015

I heard actually that it was baby morning pee that was the solution, I have been using my son's and it didn't do wonders, but it has kept my face better looking than normal. I've been getting acne since before puberty around age 12 and I'm 27 and horrified at how bad it still is. I apply make up religiously during the day which, in the end, doesn't make the acne any better, but I have to go out the house, so its necessary. While complaining to my fiancee about the latest breakout he suggested the urine treatment, which he said he found while looking up treatments for me bc he is tired of my complaining lol...of course i wasn't shocked because I've been using baby pee already, but now I found out I had it wrong. So, I've been doing this for two days and by just reading comments on here I learned better ways to do it so I'll start over, in a sense, tomorrow morning and I am also starting a better diet so it may take longer than normal but I am already noticing softness increase and redness decrease which is good for me since my diet isn't great and I wasn't applying it the best way possible. So, thank you too everyone who has posted, and God willing this will work for me bc there's nothing left from the counter or doctor to try.....!!

It's amazing.
Reviewed on January 12, 2015

I used to have persistent medium acne. I started urine therapy on a whim. I drink about 2 tablespoons of my morning urine, and I dab my face with urine in the morning and at night. I also use urine to remove my makeup. It works wonders. You have to wait it out though. The first two weeks after I started urine therapy, my skin purged. It broke out even worse and I got dry patches on my forehead. But after the first two weeks, my skin cleared completely. I'm 21 and my skin hasn't been clear for 10 years. I'm very happy with my skin now. I don't even use soap on my face. Sometimes I get very mild acne before my period, but other than that my skin is clear. Thank god for urine therapy!