Page 2 of Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 333 reviews

40 and fab with my own pee
Reviewed on August 15, 2015

My grandma told me about this when I was 12 and I thought she was crazy. She just died two years ago at 88 with never a blemish or wrinkle. I just figured it was because we're African American that her skin aged so well. Well I decided five months ago I didn't want to turn 40 with dull acne prone skin. I read these reviews and tried it.

My skin looks SO much better. I only had two cystic pimples this past month before my cycle. I usually have at least thirty over the course of the month. My son keeps saying- your skin is glowing. I also add white willow bark and licorice root powder to my Cetaphil. My skin would be perfect if I continued to incorporate some type of salicylic acid but I completely forget about spot treatment now. I drink A LOT of water and try to eat healthy so it is pretty clear without a strong smell. Also give it time. Each month my skin is better than the last.

Thanks [link removed] and grandma I wish I would've listened 28 years ago!

by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:35
I keep it simple- wash and pat dry my face and then catch first morning pee on swab- put on my face- voila. It was making my face noticeably brighter and different than my neck and body so now I sometimes pee in the shower and rub that all over and then shower. I had the raised bumps on my thighs and this cured it.
by Vishal123 on 01/27/2017 03:59
Do you masterbate but? I have heard masterbation causes skin roughness and acne due to harmonal changes
i hope it works
Reviewed on June 12, 2015

I have small whiteheads all over my forehead n it has now started in upper cheeks.. I tried this UT since 4 days but it has just dried some of them.. Would it take longer to deal with it? Should I continue? How long would it take to completely have a clear skin?

Could this be what I've been looking for?
Reviewed on June 12, 2015

Okay, so after now almost a year (october 2014) I've been dealing with hormonal acne on my chin. First they are flesh colored bump for weeks, then they became inflamed, red and painful to finally come to a head. Sometimes when they are too close to one another they fusioned and become one mega white head thats takes forever to heal. It sounds a bit dramatic I know, but it really took a toll on my mood and esteem as nothing ever worked from tea tree oil, double cleasing, honey yogurt mask, calamine, witch hazel, BP, SA, and Accutane just seemed very off putting to me with all the sides effects. At last, yesterday after contemplating urine therapy for weeks, I tried. I soaked a cotton ball, applied it to the affected areas, and just waited and the redness was gone and the big whitehead I had was much smaller. I hope it will bring down the flesh colored bumps or at least make them come to a head faster so I can finally be rid of them. I'm very hopeful right now as nothing ever worked that fast. I'll update when it'll be a week of applying twice daily. Fingers crossed!

Experiencing from years
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

I am in my 20s now. I have been this urine therapy from last 4yrs. I started getting acne when i was 15. I tried lot of medi creams and consulted many doctors. But there were no results in reducing of acne. Once my mom gave me idea of applying my own pee on my face. I felt it weird but for my betterment i did it. Applied the pee on face kept it for 20-30 mins and then washed it out. I did it 2-3 times in a day. And within 3 months my face was clear, soft and shinning.

And till today i keep on doing the same technique and i love it a lot...

tingling sensation
Reviewed on May 31, 2015

I tried this for the first time last night and it really made my face tingle, did this happen with anyone else and should i keep doing it or is that a sign of irritation?

Just started
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

I am TEN YEARS OLD. Haha. I started this urine therapy thing today, AND GUESS WHATTT... The redness of my acne decreased a little. I have mild acne, and being a 10 year old ( a child ) barely no kids have acne. So I get bullied alot, but now idc what they think. I am hoping for this to work. I would recommend this because EVERYTHING I TRIED MADE MY ACNE WORSEEE, but THISSSS URINEEE THINGG got rid of my redness. I love it

So far so good
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

I started out using it as a toner. It made me more glowy and dewy. I didn't need to use any other product! It tones, moisturizes and heals up spots quickly (especially popped ones). It has evened out my skin tone and has helped my wallet. I drank it for the first time last night. I just went for it! it tasted salty. The taste did not linger at all. I woke up this morning and my skin looked even more even. I had a couple new spots in my chin area, but that could just be hormones. They popped perfectly fine. I drank some more this morning... I will update in a few days! I'm pretty excited so far!!

by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:43
I drank it for the first time this morning! It has worked so well on my skin- there has to be something beneficial in it!
by Alisia15 on 08/25/2015 13:25
Urine is 95% water and the rest are byproducts of sodium, urea, potassium, and creatinine. I'm guessing from your comment that you just need to drink more water. I've also found that exercise is great for acne. Best of luck!
Honestly Works and Can't Be Happier
Reviewed on May 12, 2015

I don't usually write reviews for products or therapies I try, but this treatment is a miracle worker. I heard from a friend about this treatment and I decided to do research. I was willing to give it a try since I had mild acne and pores that were not going away. I did it for one week, morning and night and I immediately saw results. I've been doing it for a month now and have seen drastic results. My acne is GONE. only light scars left. My pores are smaller. It clears up pimples overnight. I don't ever have to pay for any acne solutions again. It also is a great toner!

by D Gomez on 07/04/2015 00:25
Do you need to leave it on overnight? I do feel it tingling...
Makes acne disappear! Better than any product!
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

when I first heard about this I thought: no way am I gonna use this on my face! However it got to a point when I was really desperate to get rid of my acne as my whole face hurt and the bumps were so hard to cover. I decided to give it a go. First time I applied it on my face I was surprised it didn't stink; I left it on for about an hour then washed it off with my neutrogena face wash and I put my favorite moisturiser on my face. I woke up and my acne was dried out, no bumps, no pain. I was so happy I started using it every day and after 5 days the effects were amazing. All I have to do now is wait for all of the redness that is left after the spots and my face will be clear! It is amazing and it's worth a try. Apply pee on a cotton pad then wipe your face with it (I know it sounds disgusting, but trust me, it's worth it). Leave it on for as long as you wish; the longer the better. You'll see improvements very soon. 4 stars because it obviously doesn't do wonders straightaway and might not work for everyone. Definitely worth a try!

by Gonzalez2540 on 03/10/2015 01:57
After using urine in your face and rising it off ,if you put makeup does stil will it work???
by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:45
It works!
Reviewed on February 15, 2015

It works! I had been trying all possible skin products available but it was of no avail. I also started taking spiro for a few months. My acne started clearing off. But as soon as I stopped my face turned into a pizza face.

I have been just 3 weeks into it, but the results are showing! I will keep posting as my tretment progresses.

by Baneofmyexistance on 05/11/2015 17:13
How is this going for you so far? Please post an update. Thanks!