UltraClear Acne Cream reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: UltraClear

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sulphur, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Ultraclear Acne Cream - Top Selling UK Skin Treatment 99% Sure To Improve Your Acne, Spots & Blackheads
updated: 10/25/2014 06:49 UTC

Effective on whitheads
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

Don't apply a thick layer as it will dry out your skin. You can go out with it on as the skin absorbs it however it does smell weird. Use especially on whiteheads.

Ultra clear acne cream review
Reviewed on June 3, 2013

Hi guys. I'm just going to tell you about my experience with UltraClear acne cream. It was delivered within 2 days which was great, I opened it straight away and smelt it and it smelt abit weird at first. At night I washed my face and applied the cream as instructed, (left it on over night of course) and in the morning I woke up and all my redness was near enough gone, my white heads vanished, obviously my skin wasn't perfectly clear when I woke up on the first day but I can honestly say it made a huge difference in just one night. I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now which isn't a long time but I havnt had one single breakout since, and the redness and blackheads decrease each time I wake up. Its a miracle, I recommend this to everyone but it may not work on everyone,but it sure is on me. :) good luck guys

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

I was feeling really uneasy on this product, mostly due to it's visual presentation and the way it was advertised. The product was inexpensive but wasn't too cheap either. I got it delivered to my door and it came in a small 50g jar. I was really skeptic on the product but I had nothing to lose so I just went with it. The guarantee it offered in the site seemed too good to be true too. So I opened the jar, It smelled kind of awful, and the cream had a jelly-like consistency with it. It felt weird and sort of greasy on my face. I left the cream on overnight as instructed and woke up with what seemed to be a miracle. Literally, almost all my bumps.. say around 80% of all bumps just vanished. All whiteheads were gone, only thing left were the ones that didn't form a head. Redness was reduced also. I was a bit afraid of this product. HOW did this work? I have no clue, but it did. The company seemed really confident with their guarantee, and the product seemed to have lived up to expectations. This product is amazing, and will shock you within the first few days upon use. I can't be sure if it would work for you, but it did for me. :)

Reviewed on January 3, 2012

By far the best treatment I have found to treat my acne. Reasonably priced and just apply after using a cleanser.