Page 2 of Turmeric reviews

4.2/5 - 65 reviews

Best
Reviewed on May 12, 2016

I have had bad acne and pigmentation since my teenage years. Have done facials and used sensitive skin products and no improvement. Recently due to mums suggestion I started using tumeric (please note the best tumeric is wild tumeric powder not curry tumeric powder). I use it with honey and yogurt, make a face mask and leave on for 15 min. Have been using it before bed for every three days. I wash it off with warm water and a cleanser after to remove stain. Wild tumeric has a nice smell as opposed to curry tumeric. This is making my pigmentation fade and acne is going. Highly recommend it.

by harini on 09/20/2016 06:00
i applied turmeric but pimples got increased ?shal i continue or not
Reviewed on May 1, 2016

I have been using it for 2 weeks now for acne and i see no improvement at all. I do feel my skin is softer but no improvement on my acne or the scars :(

Must try this combo :)
Reviewed on April 8, 2016

Hi- Just wanted to share my results from turmeric oil. I am a 48 year old woman (yes, acne at 48!) and have battled clogged pores and small pimples all of my life. I too, have tried almost everything from BP, antibiotics, salicylic acid. I'm also Spanish, so I have the olive skin tone which looks great in the summer but hangs on to extra melanin from acne breakouts forever! A few weeks ago, I started using organic apple cider vinegar with water, a few drops of lavender oil and frankincense oil. Dilute the ACV with water at a ratio of 1:1, add the essential oils and keep in a small glass jar. I use this as a toner every night all over my face before bed. Yes, it smells bad but WOW is it worth it. The ACV keeps the ph balance of your skin in check. I then dab turmeric oil using a Qtip, on any pimples and dark spots. You probably won't like the smells but this is why I do it before bed. My skin has drastically changed! Within 2 weeks, my skin was lighter and glowing. I've had so many compliments! Best of all, it's fairly inexpensive!

GREAT
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

I just made myself a mask out of turmeric, a few drops of lemon, and a bit of honey and that make my skin feel super soft like a baby skin and get rid of the redness. i really love turmeric

Worth trying
Reviewed on March 1, 2016

I use Tumeric every now and then as a face mask mixed with flour and honey. For me, I wouldn't say it clears breakouts, but it does help aid them a bit. My skin always feels softer and less irritated after using it. But, since I'm very fair skinned it tends to leave my face a pale shade of yellow afterwords. But, oh well.. at least then I have some color. :)

5 stars
Reviewed on February 16, 2016

i would give this 5stars as its the best thing i ever used i mix it with honey and milk and apply on my whole face, leave it for 15 mins and wash your face with cleanser i do every 3 day... i saw the wonderful result in 2 weeks it make my face smother and i feel my pores is tighter and the best is it clears up all my acne!!

Breakout
Reviewed on February 14, 2016

I used turmeric yogurt face pack made at home for first time it worsens my skin but I m not using it on regular basis just used it for 3days for 15minutes each day ..further I used face wash after pack to remove stains afterthat I miss its usage due to work a sudden breakout happens which worsen my conditions what can I do may I used it again on regular terms without discontinuation plz suggest me

by Srivastava on 06/26/2016 16:55
H
by Srivastava on 06/26/2016 16:55
H
by Srivastava on 06/26/2016 16:59
You try reverse. Wash first with face wash and then with this pack will work well. Don't go out in sun after using it for 12 hours. So night time is best. For better results - add gram flour in the pack. Apply a bit thick layer and wash off when dried. Do this every third day. Will surely notice positive changes. Good luck.
TRY IT
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

This stuff works really well I've tried a few different ways to use it. I've used lemon juice, milk and water. Each way resulted in smooth, clearer, brighter skin and my pimples are dry up and the pimple scars are fading away gradually! i love this

get that yellow stain off your face!
Reviewed on January 21, 2016

I have very pale skin, i use tumeric on my face all the time. Just mix half water and half apple cider vinegar in a container, dip a cottenball in it and wipe it on your face and the yellow stain comes off right away. And its a great toner

Is working great for my fair skin!
Reviewed on January 18, 2016

I, too, am a redhead with very light skin tone. I easily burn and almost everything irritates my skin. I've been using this mask for the past week and can tell a significant difference in my skin. Pores are much smaller, blackheads are nearly gone, and my pimples have cleared up. The mask does leave yellowish-orange tint to your skin, but I follow up with my homemade sugar scrub. It does the trick and my skin feels silky smooth.

by shyamkrisharry on 01/19/2016 10:09
How do you use it? What is the method?
by PhoebeAlcinda on 01/25/2016 03:30
I use a foundation brush to apply the turmeric mask. I apply a thin coat. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse off. The sugar scrub I use afterwards takes the yellow tint away.
by kimtreasure on 03/02/2016 23:34
Hi there - would you be able to provide your recipes for these two masks? Many thanks