Page 2 of Turmeric reviews

4.3/5 - 69 reviews

Removes redness
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

Turmeric is great for my redness, my skin immediatley gets calmer and less red and irritated. Doesn't heal my acne though

fab!
Reviewed on August 11, 2016

IT WORKS WELL FOR ME. MY ACNE HAS BEEN REDUCED. MY ACNE SCARS AS WELL. MY SKIN IS FLAWLESS AND GLOWING.

IT EVEN MAKES MY SKIN BRIGHTEN UP A LITTLE.

YOU WILL NEED;

TUMERIC POWDER

YOGURT (natural)

HONEY

ALL PURPOSE FLOUR / RICE FLOUR

PUT IT ON FOR 15-20 MINS AND WASH IT OFF.

THE BEST REMEDY FOR ACNE EVER!

incredible!!
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I find that a thick paste of turmeric and honey applied overnight on a zit greatly reduces scarring and redness. Of course, turmeric stains absolutely everything, but I'm willing to put up with it for what it does for my skin!

must try!
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

Turmeric is incredible! When I use this as a mask (once per week) my skin glows and the tone is very even! I usually mix about a teaspoon with enough honey to spread evenly over my entire face, leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, and simply wash off with warm water.

Best
Reviewed on May 12, 2016

I have had bad acne and pigmentation since my teenage years. Have done facials and used sensitive skin products and no improvement. Recently due to mums suggestion I started using tumeric (please note the best tumeric is wild tumeric powder not curry tumeric powder). I use it with honey and yogurt, make a face mask and leave on for 15 min. Have been using it before bed for every three days. I wash it off with warm water and a cleanser after to remove stain. Wild tumeric has a nice smell as opposed to curry tumeric. This is making my pigmentation fade and acne is going. Highly recommend it.

by harini on 09/20/2016 06:00
i applied turmeric but pimples got increased ?shal i continue or not
Reviewed on May 1, 2016

I have been using it for 2 weeks now for acne and i see no improvement at all. I do feel my skin is softer but no improvement on my acne or the scars :(

Must try this combo :)
Reviewed on April 8, 2016

Hi- Just wanted to share my results from turmeric oil. I am a 48 year old woman (yes, acne at 48!) and have battled clogged pores and small pimples all of my life. I too, have tried almost everything from BP, antibiotics, salicylic acid. I'm also Spanish, so I have the olive skin tone which looks great in the summer but hangs on to extra melanin from acne breakouts forever! A few weeks ago, I started using organic apple cider vinegar with water, a few drops of lavender oil and frankincense oil. Dilute the ACV with water at a ratio of 1:1, add the essential oils and keep in a small glass jar. I use this as a toner every night all over my face before bed. Yes, it smells bad but WOW is it worth it. The ACV keeps the ph balance of your skin in check. I then dab turmeric oil using a Qtip, on any pimples and dark spots. You probably won't like the smells but this is why I do it before bed. My skin has drastically changed! Within 2 weeks, my skin was lighter and glowing. I've had so many compliments! Best of all, it's fairly inexpensive!

GREAT
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

I just made myself a mask out of turmeric, a few drops of lemon, and a bit of honey and that make my skin feel super soft like a baby skin and get rid of the redness. i really love turmeric

Worth trying
Reviewed on March 1, 2016

I use Tumeric every now and then as a face mask mixed with flour and honey. For me, I wouldn't say it clears breakouts, but it does help aid them a bit. My skin always feels softer and less irritated after using it. But, since I'm very fair skinned it tends to leave my face a pale shade of yellow afterwords. But, oh well.. at least then I have some color. :)

5 stars
Reviewed on February 16, 2016

i would give this 5stars as its the best thing i ever used i mix it with honey and milk and apply on my whole face, leave it for 15 mins and wash your face with cleanser i do every 3 day... i saw the wonderful result in 2 weeks it make my face smother and i feel my pores is tighter and the best is it clears up all my acne!!